Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 10141
Mr. Piffington wrote:
marko wrote:
john12 wrote:
My brother, as long as pep is winning, all those things are totally irrelevant. The man was hired to win and not to promote/integrate youth into man city senior team. Afterall, what did arsenal achieve with all those superstars produced by their academy


so whats the point of having a youth academy is no player is good enough to make the grade? I am happy that at least at united, we have Pogba, Lingard and rashford that came from the academy! even though Pogba had to leave to try his luck elsewhere before he came back!


They sell off players to make money, you do know this right?


How much did Man City make from Sancho and Brahim Diaz?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 38032
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
This is so petty and tiring. You people need to understand something: as long as Pep is winning and is successful then none of this matters.

Why did Chelsea get rid of DeBruyne? Why did Barcelona get rid of Thiago? A team can only fit so many players and not everyone will play. Get over yourselves.


So, are you saying that when a club spends hundreds of millions on a youth system, it is okay for the manager to ignore the youth system? And even try to destroy the young players, so long as the manager is winning carabao cups and one title?

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 38032
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
marko wrote:
john12 wrote:
My brother, as long as pep is winning, all those things are totally irrelevant. The man was hired to win and not to promote/integrate youth into man city senior team. Afterall, what did arsenal achieve with all those superstars produced by their academy


so whats the point of having a youth academy is no player is good enough to make the grade? I am happy that at least at united, we have Pogba, Lingard and rashford that came from the academy! even though Pogba had to leave to try his luck elsewhere before he came back!


They sell off players to make money, you do know this right?


How much did Man City make from Sancho and Brahim Diaz?


Millons I'm guessing.

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 10141
Mr. Piffington wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
This is so petty and tiring. You people need to understand something: as long as Pep is winning and is successful then none of this matters.

Why did Chelsea get rid of DeBruyne? Why did Barcelona get rid of Thiago? A team can only fit so many players and not everyone will play. Get over yourselves.


So, are you saying that when a club spends hundreds of millions on a youth system, it is okay for the manager to ignore the youth system? And even try to destroy the young players, so long as the manager is winning carabao cups and one title?

Yes, that's what I'm saying.


Okay. Like I said, earlier, I am here to learn. I think its important for us to recognize that youth policy is irrelevant, especially when the manager has been very successful in the carabao cup!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 10141
Mr. Piffington wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
marko wrote:
john12 wrote:
My brother, as long as pep is winning, all those things are totally irrelevant. The man was hired to win and not to promote/integrate youth into man city senior team. Afterall, what did arsenal achieve with all those superstars produced by their academy


so whats the point of having a youth academy is no player is good enough to make the grade? I am happy that at least at united, we have Pogba, Lingard and rashford that came from the academy! even though Pogba had to leave to try his luck elsewhere before he came back!


They sell off players to make money, you do know this right?


How much did Man City make from Sancho and Brahim Diaz?


Millons I'm guessing.


We are guessing? The fees are factual. I think we'd all like to know how much Man City made for both players, which would have helped Man City to turn a profit for the fiscal year.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 38032
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
This is so petty and tiring. You people need to understand something: as long as Pep is winning and is successful then none of this matters.

Why did Chelsea get rid of DeBruyne? Why did Barcelona get rid of Thiago? A team can only fit so many players and not everyone will play. Get over yourselves.


So, are you saying that when a club spends hundreds of millions on a youth system, it is okay for the manager to ignore the youth system? And even try to destroy the young players, so long as the manager is winning carabao cups and one title?

Yes, that's what I'm saying.


Okay. Like I said, earlier, I am here to learn. I think its important for us to recognize that youth policy is irrelevant, especially when the manager has been very successful in the carabao cup!


Doing it in style too!

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 38032
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
marko wrote:
john12 wrote:
My brother, as long as pep is winning, all those things are totally irrelevant. The man was hired to win and not to promote/integrate youth into man city senior team. Afterall, what did arsenal achieve with all those superstars produced by their academy


so whats the point of having a youth academy is no player is good enough to make the grade? I am happy that at least at united, we have Pogba, Lingard and rashford that came from the academy! even though Pogba had to leave to try his luck elsewhere before he came back!


They sell off players to make money, you do know this right?


How much did Man City make from Sancho and Brahim Diaz?


Millons I'm guessing.


We are guessing? The fees are factual. I think we'd all like to know how much Man City made for both players, which would have helped Man City to turn a profit for the fiscal year.


Well you can look it up then, google is your friend.

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 10141
Mr. Piffington wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
This is so petty and tiring. You people need to understand something: as long as Pep is winning and is successful then none of this matters.

Why did Chelsea get rid of DeBruyne? Why did Barcelona get rid of Thiago? A team can only fit so many players and not everyone will play. Get over yourselves.


So, are you saying that when a club spends hundreds of millions on a youth system, it is okay for the manager to ignore the youth system? And even try to destroy the young players, so long as the manager is winning carabao cups and one title?

Yes, that's what I'm saying.


Okay. Like I said, earlier, I am here to learn. I think its important for us to recognize that youth policy is irrelevant, especially when the manager has been very successful in the carabao cup!


Doing it in style too!


Exactly! fingers-crossed they win it again next week! :clap: :clap:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 10141
Mr. Piffington wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
marko wrote:
john12 wrote:
My brother, as long as pep is winning, all those things are totally irrelevant. The man was hired to win and not to promote/integrate youth into man city senior team. Afterall, what did arsenal achieve with all those superstars produced by their academy


so whats the point of having a youth academy is no player is good enough to make the grade? I am happy that at least at united, we have Pogba, Lingard and rashford that came from the academy! even though Pogba had to leave to try his luck elsewhere before he came back!


They sell off players to make money, you do know this right?


How much did Man City make from Sancho and Brahim Diaz?


Millons I'm guessing.


We are guessing? The fees are factual. I think we'd all like to know how much Man City made for both players, which would have helped Man City to turn a profit for the fiscal year.


Well you can look it up then, google is your friend.


Oh! you dont know the fees? Okay. That makes sense.

I hipe they made a lot though. maybe that will make them feel much better about the hundreds of millions they spent to win the carabao cup. With Sancho and Diaz, they'd have won the carabao and possibly the CL by now. Its costly having a coach who hates youth.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59621
danfo driver wrote:
Its costly having a coach who hates youth.

Image

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 1917
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Barcelona
Pedro
Busquets
Christian Tello
Marc Bartra
Rafinha Alcantra
Tiago Alcantra
Sergi Roberto
Gerard Duelofeu
Marc Muniesa
Martin Montoya
Jonathan Dos Santos

*Gerard Pique; re-signed from Manchester United reserves to come and start alongside Puyol in the centre of defence.

I only mentioned young players he promoted at Barcelona and if you include bayern munich and man city, he has already promoted around 32 youth players onto the first team.

There are facts and there is BS


Every coach can lost 100 players they have "promoted" :rotf: :rotf: We are refering to young players a coach promotes and establishes in the team.

By the way, can you please post the young players in Bayern and City? Thank you.


Like I said there is facts and BS

We! You and who?

What you just said changes nothing.

What about Sergio Busquets, Pedro, Tiago(promoted him at Barcelona and took him with to Bayern) and Joshua Kimmich?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 10141
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Barcelona
Pedro
Busquets
Christian Tello
Marc Bartra
Rafinha Alcantra
Tiago Alcantra
Sergi Roberto
Gerard Duelofeu
Marc Muniesa
Martin Montoya
Jonathan Dos Santos

*Gerard Pique; re-signed from Manchester United reserves to come and start alongside Puyol in the centre of defence.

I only mentioned young players he promoted at Barcelona and if you include bayern munich and man city, he has already promoted around 32 youth players onto the first team.

There are facts and there is BS


Every coach can lost 100 players they have "promoted" :rotf: :rotf: We are refering to young players a coach promotes and establishes in the team.

By the way, can you please post the young players in Bayern and City? Thank you.


Like I said there is facts and BS

We! You and who?

What you just said changes nothing.

What about Sergio Busquets, Pedro, Tiago(promoted him at Barcelona and took him with to Bayern) and Joshua Kimmich?


You have spoken well. However, I want to caution you to remember that Guardiola was the coach of most of these players at Barca B, and it is very easy to select players that you know first hand.

More importantly, Joshua Kimmich was in the youth team of Stuttgart. He was then bought by RB Leipzig, where he played more than 50 first team games before he was transferred to FC Bayern.

Please, list the youth players at Bayern and Man City. Thank you.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 278
Danfo, I believe it is JADON not Jordan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 1917
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Barcelona
Pedro
Busquets
Christian Tello
Marc Bartra
Rafinha Alcantra
Tiago Alcantra
Sergi Roberto
Gerard Duelofeu
Marc Muniesa
Martin Montoya
Jonathan Dos Santos

*Gerard Pique; re-signed from Manchester United reserves to come and start alongside Puyol in the centre of defence.

I only mentioned young players he promoted at Barcelona and if you include bayern munich and man city, he has already promoted around 32 youth players onto the first team.

There are facts and there is BS


Every coach can lost 100 players they have "promoted" :rotf: :rotf: We are refering to young players a coach promotes and establishes in the team.

By the way, can you please post the young players in Bayern and City? Thank you.


Like I said there is facts and BS

We! You and who?

What you just said changes nothing.

What about Sergio Busquets, Pedro, Tiago(promoted him at Barcelona and took him with to Bayern) and Joshua Kimmich?


You have spoken well. However, I want to caution you to remember that Guardiola was the coach of most of these players at Barca B, and it is very easy to select players that you know first hand.

More importantly, Joshua Kimmich was in the youth team of Stuttgart. He was then bought by RB Leipzig, where he played more than 50 first team games before he was transferred to FC Bayern.

Please, list the youth players at Bayern and Man City. Thank you.


Like i said there is facts and BS....you sir....what you are spewing is one of those and off course, you know which

You said he doesnt promote young players and I listed players he promoted and actually played.....what did you do....you moved the goalposts and said.....he only promoted them and had never turned them into established stars....I gave you a list of players he promoted and helped turn them onto stars.....now you wriggling again and saying that he only did it because he was their youth coach.....really!......you really dont know when to stop digging.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45681
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Why did Pep try to destroy Sancho and ship him out?

City had Sterling, Sane a Silva (at the time, the Portuguese was seen as a winger), and Sancho wanted to be promoted. Pep could have promoted him and made him the 4th choice winger. Instead, Pep demanded the purchase of Riyadh Mahrez. As far as he was concerned, Sancho was too young. He ignored the kid and was angry that the kid asked to be promoted. In retaliation, he refused to take the kid on the pre-season tour and tried to destroy the kid.

While Guardiola went on to spend another 60 million to get Mahrez. Sancho left to Dortmund and has established himself as one of the best wingers in Europe.

Man City has one of the best youth programs in Europe, yet, Pep has refused to promote players. TIme and time again, he spends 50 million to bring in established stars. Why? is it because he is afraid to play youth and only wants ready-made success?

I wonder what Pep does every time he sees Sancho play. It must truly hurt him to his soul.

Image


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45681
marko wrote:
john12 wrote:
My brother, as long as pep is winning, all those things are totally irrelevant. The man was hired to win and not to promote/integrate youth into man city senior team. Afterall, what did arsenal achieve with all those superstars produced by their academy


so whats the point of having a youth academy is no player is good enough to make the grade? I am happy that at least at united, we have Pogba, Lingard and rashford that came from the academy! even though Pogba had to leave to try his luck elsewhere before he came back!



How different is it from Sancho? Unfortunately, football is big business now and managers have to win at all cost or face the axe. You have to be an exceptional youth talent to break into the top 10 sides. Hindsight is always 20/20. At the point when Mahrez became available, was Sancho better than him? This is just another attention seeking post from a mourinho houseboy.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45681
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Barcelona
Pedro
Busquets
Christian Tello
Marc Bartra
Rafinha Alcantra
Tiago Alcantra
Sergi Roberto
Gerard Duelofeu
Marc Muniesa
Martin Montoya
Jonathan Dos Santos

*Gerard Pique; re-signed from Manchester United reserves to come and start alongside Puyol in the centre of defence.

I only mentioned young players he promoted at Barcelona and if you include bayern munich and man city, he has already promoted around 32 youth players onto the first team.

There are facts and there is BS


Every coach can lost 100 players they have "promoted" :rotf: :rotf: We are refering to young players a coach promotes and establishes in the team.

By the way, can you please post the young players in Bayern and City? Thank you.


Like I said there is facts and BS

We! You and who?

What you just said changes nothing.

What about Sergio Busquets, Pedro, Tiago(promoted him at Barcelona and took him with to Bayern) and Joshua Kimmich?


You have spoken well. However, I want to caution you to remember that Guardiola was the coach of most of these players at Barca B, and it is very easy to select players that you know first hand.

More importantly, Joshua Kimmich was in the youth team of Stuttgart. He was then bought by RB Leipzig, where he played more than 50 first team games before he was transferred to FC Bayern.

Please, list the youth players at Bayern and Man City. Thank you.


Like i said there is facts and BS....you sir....what you are spewing is one of those and off course, you know which

You said he doesnt promote young players and I listed players he promoted and actually played.....what did you do....you moved the goalposts and said.....he only promoted them and had never turned them into established stars....I gave you a list of players he promoted and helped turn them onto stars.....now you wriggling again and saying that he only did it because he was their youth coach.....really!......you really dont know when to stop digging.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you get time.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 10141
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Barcelona
Pedro
Busquets
Christian Tello
Marc Bartra
Rafinha Alcantra
Tiago Alcantra
Sergi Roberto
Gerard Duelofeu
Marc Muniesa
Martin Montoya
Jonathan Dos Santos

*Gerard Pique; re-signed from Manchester United reserves to come and start alongside Puyol in the centre of defence.

I only mentioned young players he promoted at Barcelona and if you include bayern munich and man city, he has already promoted around 32 youth players onto the first team.

There are facts and there is BS


Every coach can lost 100 players they have "promoted" :rotf: :rotf: We are refering to young players a coach promotes and establishes in the team.

By the way, can you please post the young players in Bayern and City? Thank you.


Like I said there is facts and BS

We! You and who?

What you just said changes nothing.

What about Sergio Busquets, Pedro, Tiago(promoted him at Barcelona and took him with to Bayern) and Joshua Kimmich?


You have spoken well. However, I want to caution you to remember that Guardiola was the coach of most of these players at Barca B, and it is very easy to select players that you know first hand.

More importantly, Joshua Kimmich was in the youth team of Stuttgart. He was then bought by RB Leipzig, where he played more than 50 first team games before he was transferred to FC Bayern.

Please, list the youth players at Bayern and Man City. Thank you.


Like i said there is facts and BS....you sir....what you are spewing is one of those and off course, you know which

You said he doesnt promote young players and I listed players he promoted and actually played.....what did you do....you moved the goalposts and said.....he only promoted them and had never turned them into established stars....I gave you a list of players he promoted and helped turn them onto stars.....now you wriggling again and saying that he only did it because he was their youth coach.....really!......you really dont know when to stop digging.


But I have asked for a list of players he promoted at Bayern and Man City. You listed Joshua Kimmich, a player who was bought from RB Leipzig and played more than 50 games at Leipzig . Why would you do such a thing? How can I take your words as truth, when you tried to play a fast one? Please, list the players Guardiola has promoted and established at Bayern and Manchester City, thank you.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 1917
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Barcelona
Pedro
Busquets
Christian Tello
Marc Bartra
Rafinha Alcantra
Tiago Alcantra
Sergi Roberto
Gerard Duelofeu
Marc Muniesa
Martin Montoya
Jonathan Dos Santos

*Gerard Pique; re-signed from Manchester United reserves to come and start alongside Puyol in the centre of defence.

I only mentioned young players he promoted at Barcelona and if you include bayern munich and man city, he has already promoted around 32 youth players onto the first team.

There are facts and there is BS


Every coach can lost 100 players they have "promoted" :rotf: :rotf: We are refering to young players a coach promotes and establishes in the team.

By the way, can you please post the young players in Bayern and City? Thank you.


Like I said there is facts and BS

We! You and who?

What you just said changes nothing.

What about Sergio Busquets, Pedro, Tiago(promoted him at Barcelona and took him with to Bayern) and Joshua Kimmich?


You have spoken well. However, I want to caution you to remember that Guardiola was the coach of most of these players at Barca B, and it is very easy to select players that you know first hand.

More importantly, Joshua Kimmich was in the youth team of Stuttgart. He was then bought by RB Leipzig, where he played more than 50 first team games before he was transferred to FC Bayern.

Please, list the youth players at Bayern and Man City. Thank you.


Like i said there is facts and BS....you sir....what you are spewing is one of those and off course, you know which

You said he doesnt promote young players and I listed players he promoted and actually played.....what did you do....you moved the goalposts and said.....he only promoted them and had never turned them into established stars....I gave you a list of players he promoted and helped turn them onto stars.....now you wriggling again and saying that he only did it because he was their youth coach.....really!......you really dont know when to stop digging.


But I have asked for a list of players he promoted at Bayern and Man City. You listed Joshua Kimmich, a player who was bought from RB Leipzig and played more than 50 games at Leipzig . Why would you do such a thing? How can I take your words as truth, when you tried to play a fast one? Please, list the players Guardiola has promoted and established at Bayern and Manchester City, thank you.


So now we talking about Joshua Kimmich not Pep?

Making my point for me....thanks

facts and BS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 10141
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Barcelona
Pedro
Busquets
Christian Tello
Marc Bartra
Rafinha Alcantra
Tiago Alcantra
Sergi Roberto
Gerard Duelofeu
Marc Muniesa
Martin Montoya
Jonathan Dos Santos

*Gerard Pique; re-signed from Manchester United reserves to come and start alongside Puyol in the centre of defence.

I only mentioned young players he promoted at Barcelona and if you include bayern munich and man city, he has already promoted around 32 youth players onto the first team.

There are facts and there is BS


Every coach can lost 100 players they have "promoted" :rotf: :rotf: We are refering to young players a coach promotes and establishes in the team.

By the way, can you please post the young players in Bayern and City? Thank you.


Like I said there is facts and BS

We! You and who?

What you just said changes nothing.

What about Sergio Busquets, Pedro, Tiago(promoted him at Barcelona and took him with to Bayern) and Joshua Kimmich?


You have spoken well. However, I want to caution you to remember that Guardiola was the coach of most of these players at Barca B, and it is very easy to select players that you know first hand.

More importantly, Joshua Kimmich was in the youth team of Stuttgart. He was then bought by RB Leipzig, where he played more than 50 first team games before he was transferred to FC Bayern.

Please, list the youth players at Bayern and Man City. Thank you.


Like i said there is facts and BS....you sir....what you are spewing is one of those and off course, you know which

You said he doesnt promote young players and I listed players he promoted and actually played.....what did you do....you moved the goalposts and said.....he only promoted them and had never turned them into established stars....I gave you a list of players he promoted and helped turn them onto stars.....now you wriggling again and saying that he only did it because he was their youth coach.....really!......you really dont know when to stop digging.


But I have asked for a list of players he promoted at Bayern and Man City. You listed Joshua Kimmich, a player who was bought from RB Leipzig and played more than 50 games at Leipzig . Why would you do such a thing? How can I take your words as truth, when you tried to play a fast one? Please, list the players Guardiola has promoted and established at Bayern and Manchester City, thank you.


So now we talking about Joshua Kimmich not Pep?

Making my point for me....thanks

facts and BS


I asked which player has Pep promoted, YOU mentioned Josuah Kimmich, in a plot to deceive. :lol: :lol: :lol: Unfortunately for you, I know quite a lot about football.

This thread is about Guardiola and the way he tried to destroy Brahim Diaz and Jadon Sancho and why Guardiola does not give youth a chance. Instead, he puts all his energy into competing for the carabao cup with a 500 million pound team of matured players. I am asking you again, please list the youth players Pep promoted and nurtured at Bayern and City. Thank you.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:51 pm
Posts: 13713
This is not the first time danfo is bringing this up. I can remember he wad well schooled the last time.

Pep is his biggest problem as it is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59621
01bakana wrote:
Danfo, I believe it is JADON not Jordan

Jadon Sancho, Jordan Sancho, Jose Sancho Pancho Speedy Gonzalez Borinho
Image

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 10141
nemi2002 wrote:
This is not the first time danfo is bringing this up. I can remember he wad well schooled the last time.

Pep is his biggest problem as it is.


But would you say that Pep was the biggest problem for Sancho, Diaz and Iheanacho? How come he tried to ruin their careers and refused to develop them? Isn't that a pretty big problem?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], emekonia and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group