Jordan Sancho: The epitome of Guardiola's hatred for Youth

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Jordan Sancho: The epitome of Guardiola's hatred for You

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:City wanted Jordan to stay but the boy knew his chance of playing regularly is brighter somewhere else.
He took a risk and believed in his own ability.
Other EPL clubs wanted him, including Spurs.
He chose Dortmund because of their philosophy of giving youth a chance, contrary to City's policy of buying the best rather than looking within.
One could argue their philosophy chased him away
But if you remember that summer, Sancho was ready and willing to stay. However, Guardiola got upset and refused to take him on pre-season tour because the kid asked to be given a chance. For me, I think that is the number one problem here. He wanted to bully the boy.

We need to understand why a coach who is seen as the youth promoter has been unable to work with and promote youth at Bayern and now City.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
zee wrote: Kpom....the buffoon called danfo aka yaya aka okokobrinko has zero shame.
I have never seen a shameless 1diot like this groupie of a 'football-coward'.

Some folks are demented and sick.
The last time I saw this sort of thing was teenage girls crazy about Michael Jackson. Somebody better notify Borinho that the boy has the potential to be a stalker. The only reason is not camping outside Borinho's house is he can't afford a flight ticket.

Any player/coach that has the slightest problem with Borinho is like his enemy for life - Rafa, Pep, Wenger, Hazard, Emenalo (the boy celebrated when he was sacked by Chelsea and Monaco). He will defend any Borinho signing until the player falls out with Borinho. It's worse than groupie love. It is a dangerous obsession. The boy needs professional help.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: my brother e reach make you laugh. everybody blood just dey boil like hot piss for this thread. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

cic old boy wrote:
zee wrote: Kpom....the buffoon called danfo aka yaya aka okokobrinko has zero shame.

The last time I saw this sort of thing was teenage girls crazy about Michael Jackson. Somebody better notify Borinho that the boy has the potential to be a stalker. The only reason is not camping outside Borinho's house is he can't afford a flight ticket.

Any player/coach that has the slightest problem with Borinho is like his enemy for life - Rafa, Pep, Wenger, Hazard, Emenalo (the boy celebrated when he was sacked by Chelsea and Monaco). He will defend any Borinho signing until the player falls out with Borinho. It's worse than groupie love. It is a dangerous obsession. The boy needs professional help.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Coach wrote:Isn’t this what happened with Pogba? It would add meat to the matter had Guardiola then spent 100Ms to bring him back. Of course, the exponential rise of King Raheem goes unmentioned, doesn’t fit the narrative. In closing, sad to see what’s become of Lukaku, that stereotypical, early 90s centre-forward, brought in by a tactical Dorian Gray, who refused to age with the times.

Don't mind the clown who opened this thread. City also has a right of first refusal when it comes time to sell him and get 15% of his transfer fee if they decide to pass on the option. Says much about a "hated youth"
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
Coach wrote:Isn’t this what happened with Pogba? It would add meat to the matter had Guardiola then spent 100Ms to bring him back. Of course, the exponential rise of King Raheem goes unmentioned, doesn’t fit the narrative. In closing, sad to see what’s become of Lukaku, that stereotypical, early 90s centre-forward, brought in by a tactical Dorian Gray, who refused to age with the times.

Don't mind the clown who opened this thread. City also has a right of first refusal when it comes time to sell him and get 15% of his transfer fee if they decide to pass on the option. Says much about a "hated youth"

It is a fact that City loves their youth. They built an amazing facility, world class with the newest technolgy for them. They have a wide and diverse scouting network, picking out the best young players in the world, they pay their youth players more than many clubs pay their veterans and they provide accommodation and source employment for family members of their players. A club that will go this length to support youth players cannot hate youth.

The question now is, with this support from City, why does Guardiola hate youth players? Why does he refuse to promote youth players? Why did he try to destroy Sancho? Diaz? And Iheanacho? Why did he get angry and refuse to take Sancho on pre-season? Why does he show disgust on his face every time he is asked about Sancho? Why oh why, my brother?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

cic old boy wrote:

Jesu gbami ohhhh .... Gaddem :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:

Ahem! My brother! Sorry to disturb you again, I know you are busy watching videos of Albrighton on youtube, but I am hopeful that you can learn the difference between "right of first refusal" and "matching right." ehen. Have a blessed evening.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/ma ... ar-BBPZISX
yomiabudu
Egg
Egg

Post by yomiabudu »

danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:City wanted Jordan to stay but the boy knew his chance of playing regularly is brighter somewhere else.
He chose Dortmund because of their philosophy of giving youth a chance, contrary to City's policy of buying the best rather than looking within.
But if you remember that summer, Sancho was ready and willing to stay. However, Guardiola got upset and refused to take him on pre-season tour because the kid asked to be given a chance. For me, I think that is the number one problem here. He wanted to bully the boy.

We need to understand why a coach who is seen as the youth promoter has been unable to work with and promote youth at Bayern and now City.

Please get your facts right,Sancho had informed Guardiola he wasn’t going to renew his contract even after much deliberations, Guardiola didn’t see the reason for taking a player who won’t be in his future plans on pre-season tour.( https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... anchester/ ) BTW did you see Phil Foden yesterday.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

yomiabudu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Please get your facts right,Sancho had informed Guardiola he wasn’t going to renew his contract even after much deliberations, Guardiola didn’t see the reason for taking a player who won’t be in his future plans on pre-season tour.( https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... anchester/ ) BTW did you see Phil Foden yesterday.
At Alaba market? I thought I saw someone like him carrying plantains, and waved to to him.

By the way, how many youth players have Guardiola promoted and established at Bayern Munich and Manchester City in the last 6 years?

Why did Guardiola refuse to give Sancho a chance for 2 years, before Sancho decided he had enough?

Thanks
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Why did Guardiola refuse to give Sancho a chance for 2 years, before Sancho decided he had enough?

Thanks
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He came to City as a 15 year old and left at 17. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

yomiabudu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

By the way, do you agree with this article? Do you think Foden needs to play league games, rather than the deceit of playing carabao cup against division 10 teams and then claiming "I play youth?"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... pitch.html
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
By the way, do you agree with this article? Do you think Foden needs to play league games, rather than the deceit of playing carabao cup against division 10 teams and then claiming "I play youth?"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... pitch.html
:lol: :lol: :lol: And this bum claims he knows football??? Even if Foden had Messi's talent, he is just 18. You phase teenagers into the first team, esp as you are playing in 4 competitions and there will be opportunities for them in the cups. It's either that or loan to a lesser club. Regular high pressure games put the youngster at risk of burn-out. Go and get your Borinho tat and stop visiting your foolishness here.
http://www.naijiant.com/
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Ahem! My brother! Sorry to disturb you again, I know you are busy watching videos of Albrighton on youtube, but I am hopeful that you can learn the difference between "right of first refusal" and "matching right." ehen. Have a blessed evening.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I've told you before that you are too stupid to realize how ignorant you are. I decided to stop acknowledging your #$% once I realized how much of a simpleton you are. :lol: :lol:

Why are you posting about a buy back clause? Please, please tell us difference between a right of first refusal and a matching right? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You are too stupid to realize it is the EXACT SAME THING!! Olodo :rotf: :rotf:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+right+of ... ootball%3F

How is it different from a first refusal clause?

A first refusal transfer clause gives the club who has the benefit of the clause the opportunity to be informed of any deal that the selling club is willing to accept for the transfer of the player. This is different from a buy-back clause because usually with a first refusal clause, the selling club retains the power to decide whether to sell the player or not. Typically, a buy-back clause automatically triggers the transfer of the player should specific contractual conditions be met. In practice, the selling club will not have any way of refusing the buy-back offer if the clause is intended to be an automatic trigger and it is drafted appropriately.
https://danielgeey.com/football-transfe ... explained/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oya start your usual spin. lets see how you convince yourself white is black this time. No be you wey claim to be lawyer? :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I've told you before that you are too stupid to realize how ignorant you are. I decided to stop acknowledging your #$% once I realized how much of a simpleton you are. :lol: :lol:

Why are you posting about a buy back clause? Please, please tell us difference between a right of first refusal and a matching right? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You are too stupid to realize it is the EXACT SAME THING!! Olodo :rotf: :rotf:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+right+of ... ootball%3F

How is it different from a first refusal clause?

A first refusal transfer clause gives the club who has the benefit of the clause the opportunity to be informed of any deal that the selling club is willing to accept for the transfer of the player. This is different from a buy-back clause because usually with a first refusal clause, the selling club retains the power to decide whether to sell the player or not. Typically, a buy-back clause automatically triggers the transfer of the player should specific contractual conditions be met. In practice, the selling club will not have any way of refusing the buy-back offer if the clause is intended to be an automatic trigger and it is drafted appropriately.
https://danielgeey.com/football-transfe ... explained/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oya start your usual spin. lets see how you convince yourself white is black this time. No be you wey claim to be lawyer? :lol:
Na wa o! Stupid! Olodo! Ignorant! Simpleton! chei! Odiegwu!

My brother, you just dey vex today o! You wan add son of a b1tch, ba.stard, imbecile, and nincompoop inside? :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You sure sey "Right of first refusal" and "matching right" are the same thing? Eh! My brother? The last time, you assured me that Albrighton and Mahrez are the same level, and I no believe you, now you want to trick me again? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The funny thing is that if you know what I do, you would not say, boldly "Right of first refusal" and "matching right" are the same thing. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Being that I am a good Christian, let me help you my brother and explain it to you with examples. :rotf:

Right of First Refusal: Dortmund wishes to sell Sancho. They may or may not have offers from other clubs. However, they want to sell Sancho. Dortmund will contact City and say "City, we are about to put Sancho on the market, do you want to buy him?" City says "yes! we want!" Unlike matching right, at this point, Dortmund and City start negotiating a price, structure and other negotiables. If they reach a deal, and if City pays the price, Sancho goes to City. Sancho cannot say no. This clause is usually a 3 "person" contract. Contract between City, Dortmund and Sancho and it must be honored by all 3 parties.

Matching Right: Dortmund is sitting in its office chewing gworo. Real Madrid calls Dortmund and says "I want to buy Sancho for 100 million." Dortmund says, "100 million is too small. How about 150 million?" Real Madrid, says "Fine! We can do 150 milloon." Dortmund then says: Chei! Okay, we cant move forward with the deal yet, because we are contractually obligated to inform City of the deal, giving them the chance to match your offer. I will get back to you next week." Dortmund spits out its gworo and immediately calls City: "Ah! Oga City, we have received an offer from somebody for that our boy, Sancho. The price offered is 150 million and we want to accept it. Can you match that offer? In the meantime, we are faxing you a certified letter (which includes a non-disclosure clause), attaching the offer from the other club, proving that we have indeed received that offer." City then jumps up! "Ah! Sancho is for sale??!! I am definitely going to match the offer! I accept! I want him." Dortmund then says, good! Thank you. At this point, both City and Real Madrid must now convince Sancho to pick one. Unlike a Right of First Refusal, A matching clause is a contract between Dortmund and City only. Sancho must accept City's offer to move there. If Sancho rejects City, he goes to Madrid!

My brother, you are a very lovely boy and I know you mean well. That is why I continue to take time out of my busy schedule to teach you and help you along. I hope I have been able to teach you this morning, again. You aren't the easiest boy to teach, but I was proud when I taught you that Albrighton and Gray are not as good as Nigerian players. I hope, today, I have succeeded in teaching you again. Please, do not hesitate to message me, if you have any questions.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ok "good christian" :lol: Care to show one single link that makes the distinction you have made above? Just one link, surely, that shouldn't be too hard to ask :lol:

Here is a small expo for you my little brother. A right of first refusal aka matching clause is a specific legal term that is not specific to football transfers. Perhaps if you paid attention in law school instead of picking fights on CE, you would have known that. :lol:

https://www.martindale.com/business-law ... 831208.htm

I repeat, right of first refusal and a matching right are 100% the same thing. I have provided links and credible sources for my claims. Please provide the same when you respond or don't bother. I'm tired of reading hot air from you.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

For a clear explanation of how a right of first refusal work and not the rubbish you typed above, read clause 10 of Garet Bale's contract in the link below.

Tottenham has a right of first refusal if Madrid wants to sell Bale to an EPL club. Up till June 30, 2019, Tottenham has 72 hours the RIGHT TO MATCH any offer that Madrid receives from an EPL club for Bale. If Spurs match, then Real has to accept spurs offer, if tottenham doesn't respond with 72 hours, then Real can accept the third party offer.

Tottenham have the right of first refusal if Madrid sell Bale

Basically, between his sale and July 2019, if Madrid accept any bids for Bale from another club, they have to notify Spurs, and Tottenham has 72 hours to decide if they want to match the bid. If they do, Madrid are obligated to sell him back to Tottenham. We shall hereby refer to this as the "F**k Manchester United Clause."
https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnation.c ... tract-leak

But go on... please feel free to educate us from Rear end U about the difference between a first refusal and a matching clause :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ah my brother, I thought you were going to come back with "angel*" "devil" "ashawo ba.stard" "simpleton" "heavyton" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You seem to have calm down. Did Albrighton score today? Wait! Make I go check! :lol: :lol:
metalalloy wrote:Ok "good christian" :lol: Care to show one single link that makes the distinction you have made above? Just one link, surely, that shouldn't be too hard to ask :lol:
Yes o, my brother. Na my Christianity make me take time out of my schedule to help you. It will be wicked of me to see a lovely boy like yourself, yearning for knowledge and I turn him away. How would I do such a thing? eh? eh? Eh? my brother?
Here is a small expo for you my little brother. A right of first refusal aka matching clause is a specific legal term that is not specific to football transfers. Perhaps if you paid attention in law school instead of picking fights on CE, you would have known that. :lol:

https://www.martindale.com/business-law ... 831208.htm

He went and googled and found martindale! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah! me? go law school? I no even go school sef! my papa no get money like all una papa o.

But lets wait for your corroboration

I repeat, right of first refusal and a matching right are 100% the same thing. I have provided links and credible sources for my claims. Please provide the same when you respond or don't bother. I'm tired of reading hot air from you.
he sey "dont bother" to respond. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Son, I said what I said. You think I am going to be going back and forth with you, trying to convince you? LMAOOOOOOO! What do I look like? TFCO and CIC? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:For a clear explanation of how a right of first refusal work and not the rubbish you typed above, read clause 10 of Garet Bale's contract in the link below.

Tottenham has a right of first refusal if Madrid wants to sell Bale to an EPL club. Up till June 30, 2019, Tottenham has 72 hours the RIGHT TO MATCH any offer that Madrid receives from an EPL club for Bale. If Spurs match, then Real has to accept spurs offer, if tottenham doesn't respond with 72 hours, then Real can accept the third party offer.

Tottenham have the right of first refusal if Madrid sell Bale

Basically, between his sale and July 2019, if Madrid accept any bids for Bale from another club, they have to notify Spurs, and Tottenham has 72 hours to decide if they want to match the bid. If they do, Madrid are obligated to sell him back to Tottenham. We shall hereby refer to this as the "F**k Manchester United Clause."
https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnation.c ... tract-leak

But go on... please feel free to educate us from Rear end U about the difference between a first refusal and a matching clause :lol:

Abeg no rear end me o! I no like that kind thing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Let me know when you are ready for the next lesson son.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:Image

Let me know when you are ready for the next lesson son.
Ah, Mr. Albrighton, I shall be ready when Albrighton is ready to be a good player. :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

[/video]

Jadon Sancho scored again today. City needed a goal today and couldnt find one. Why did Guardiola let Sancho go? why did he try to destroy him?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:

IIRC was taken off the pre-season squad because he refused to sign a senior contract and went to London to hide. He didn't sign the contract because he wasn't sure about how many games he would get with two young wingers who would limit his playing time.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

IIRC was taken off the pre-season squad because he refused to sign a senior contract and went to London to hide. He didn't sign the contract because he wasn't sure about how many games he would get with two young wingers who would limit his playing time.
Why was Guardiola unable and unwilling to convince him? Isnt it the duty of the coach to convince a young player that he will give him games? How did Guardiola convince a 28 year old Mahrez to leave Leicester and sit on City's bench, but could not convince a youth product that he will give him minutes?