Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [UCL] Man United (0-2) PSG

Post by mcal »

...until United have a solid experienced defense shiit gon happen at games, big and small.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mbappe have proven at the world cup how good a player he is, the french just continues to produce world class players, its a shame Martial and lingard went off but thats football, injuries do happen, hope its nothing too serious
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by tfco »

:clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

tfco wrote::clap:
Well then tough luck, the struggles might be far from over.
Still the same basic mistakes from 2013, unless there's a real logic to all this.

We will see, but as time keeps going by you start to wonder if United is squandering an easy opportunity to get back to the top, because to be honest I don't think making those billions of revenues will be for ever.

But let's wait and see, once again, as always.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

And not forgetting, United might actually be not very far from having a decent team that can challenge for anything in Europe when set up right, it might just be that last piece of jigsaw, be it the right coach or a few more players or big philosophy change who knows

That's why football interests us.

In one manegerial change, Liverpool are finally back.

So let's see :thumbs:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

yayyy

time for the app trophy parade

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

benteke wrote:And not forgetting, United might actually be not very far from having a decent team that can challenge for anything in Europe when set up right, it might just be that last piece of jigsaw, be it the right coach or a few more players or big philosophy change who knows

Did not happen overnight.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

tfco wrote:
joplass wrote: How could you guys blame the players? United was out-coached. PSG had 5 defensive midfielders and we had 2.
:shock:

is this sarcasm?
No Sir.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

joplass wrote:
tfco wrote:
joplass wrote: How could you guys blame the players? United was out-coached. PSG had 5 defensive midfielders and we had 2.

is this sarcasm?
No Sir.
Would you have considered Mourinho disciplined tactics.

[/video]
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wanaj0 wrote:
benteke wrote:And not forgetting, United might actually be not very far from having a decent team that can challenge for anything in Europe when set up right, it might just be that last piece of jigsaw, be it the right coach or a few more players or big philosophy change who knows

I know. It took many many mistakes. And lots of transfer flops.
But that one managerial change and suddenly they are closer to the title than they have ever been.

Which is what motivates my statement to say yes United is making mistakes trying to get back to the top, but one manager change, or just adding a key player or players could change fortunes. :thumb:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote: I know. It took many many mistakes. And lots of transfer flops.
But that one managerial change and suddenly they are closer to the title than they have ever been.
No

Gerrard slip
Demba Ba
Pool (0-2) Chelsea

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Arsene said it all

Going into this game, Tuchel could have predicted United's starting XI, because our deluded fan base thinks you always_start_the_same_players for every damn game.

Nothing to do with tactics or anything

If we load the middle, it'll be "why is Martial on the bench"? i read the same sh'it when Lukaku started against Arsenal

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man Utd about to shell 40 million for Bailly

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote::bump:

Mon generale...
:lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
tfco wrote:

is this sarcasm?
Who were the 5 defensive midfielders though? Verratti and Marquinos were their two CM's and they just kept passing around Manure b/c everybody on their team is comfortable with the ball at their feet (so it made it look like they were more players in midfield), same can't be said about Manure and their butchers in defense who just boot everywhere.
That is the point that joplass could be missing.
What many are accepting here is that PSG squad is on a level above United in terms of quality, even when their best players are out the manager can still field a squad of players that can deal with anything from United level of squad comfortably.
As such it can make it easier for the PSG coach to implement his tactics well.
Once the United manager lost Martial and Lingard to injury, he was in trouble, in what we already a difficult operation.
The way guys are talking you will feel like if a team has quality will always win,Manu can still go and shocked this PSG in paris.Lyon with low quality beat City and this PSG this season if am not mistaking.
Yes PSG has better quality and may be two step ahead but I don't buy that talk of they do it without their best players,Neymar could easily have slow their game with show booting and dive or be falling all over...
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

If, what, maybe, we should, we played a good side and got beaten period, in 8 weeks we have done fantastic but not good enough to beat the already stable teams, we are not there yet, the better sides will give us a steady reminder or what we need to do in order to catch up, on form, our first 11 picks itself, the others refuse to step up,maybe they are simply not good enough, too old or out of their depth, first put the structures in place, sort out the coach situation and identify areas where we need strenghtening and spend, its that simple, for the football, OGS is trying to play, it needs more personnel
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

benteke wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Which is what motivates my statement to say yes United is making mistakes trying to get back to the top, but one manager change, or just adding a key player or players could change fortunes. :thumb:
Quite true, get them playing to their strenghts, add new players, its not rocket science

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:If, what, maybe, we should, we played a good side and got beaten period, in 8 weeks we have done fantastic but not good enough to beat the already stable teams, we are not there yet, the better sides will give us a steady reminder or what we need to do in order to catch up, on form, our first 11 picks itself, the others refuse to step up,maybe they are simply not good enough, too old or out of their depth, first put the structures in place, sort out the coach situation and identify areas where we need strenghtening and spend, its that simple, for the football, OGS is trying to play, it needs more personnel

if th PSG game is what woke you up, then you missed the Burnley game
Leicester
Spurs
Newcastle

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

where is the prayer emoji
Dear God...we beg o

even if it's The Sun, allow me to dream small

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

benteke wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Rafa Benitez and Brenda Rogers will beg to differ
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:where is the prayer emoji
Dear God...we beg o

even if it's The Sun, allow me to dream small

They might end up like the Glazers right? Well all we need is another 100-300 million and wise spending to challenge for premiership and champions league, we can raise that be selling some dead wood and topping up with cash, i hope some chinese club offers to buy lukaku amd Sanchez, the likes of mata, young, matic, jones, perreira, valencia, fred must be told to look for other clubs!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Look at Africans coming to A naija forum, to talk about finances of white man's asset..chei
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Man Utd about to shell 40 million for Bailly

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote::bump:

Mon generale...
the baby keita diss is paining you

on générale has more goals than our Naby.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S