Kylian Mbappe - Is there a more complete forward today?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Kylian Mbappe - Is there a more complete forward today?

Post by Cally »

My goodness gracious! What a player. He plays every game as if he's playing in his backyard, no matter the opposition or who is defending against him.

Someone said he's faster than their WiFi. The speed is scary, IQ incredibly high, silky touch with remarkable dribbling ability. This guy has got to be the first 500m pounds worth player.

He's a midfielder's delight. Just release that ball quickly, and he will make you an assist king. I'm in awe.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kylian Mbappe - Is there a more complete forward today?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Yea yea yea ..... we still don't care unless he's Nigerian. Musa is faster than his .:taunt:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cally wrote:My goodness gracious! What a player. He plays every game as if he's playing in his backyard, no matter the opposition or who is defending against him.

Someone said he's faster than their WiFi. The speed is scary, IQ incredibly high, silky touch with remarkable dribbling ability. This guy has got to be the first 500m pounds worth player.

He's a midfielder's delight. Just release that ball quickly, and he will make you an assist king. I'm in awe.

My broda, imagine if AW's "underground" moves to get him had materialized? Choi, Man City, Manure, Pool, Chelsea dem for dey fear us o. Spuds go dey piss for body :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cally wrote:My goodness gracious! What a player. He plays every game as if he's playing in his backyard, no matter the opposition or who is defending against him.

My broda, imagine if AW's "underground" moves to get him had materialized? Choi, Man City, Manure, Pool, Chelsea dem for dey fear us o. Spuds go dey piss for body :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
He would have fallen by the wayside...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Once in the junior playground, Wenger would’ve been asked to empty his pockets and Mbappe would’ve been taken by any one of the usual bullies.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

No Neymar, no Cavani, no problem.
http://www.naijiant.com/
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

yea but look who he is playing too - a gra gra team
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

cic old boy wrote:No Neymar, no Cavani, no problem.
As great as Ronaldo was generally I'm not sure he could be regarded as a legend in the context of the Champions League.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Why stop there? Imagine if Ronaldo, Messi, Pele Maradonna, Puskas, Eusebio, Baresi etc all signed for Arsenal? Mshhhheeew :roll: The only way your team dey make others piss for body na inside ya head. :tic: :taunt: Keep imagining cos that ya yeye team no fit do kpeke
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

The kid had our defense off balance all night. I hope we can bring him at United but the oil money at PSG is too much.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

actually re minds me of this player who scored this for Barcelona vs Compostela

[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

He is only good while he still has his speed once that's gone he will be found out.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:He is only good while he still has his speed once that's gone he will be found out.
Not gonna be gone anytime soon so he has time to evolve his game.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:He is only good while he still has his speed once that's gone he will be found out.
He has good close control, so will still be useful when his pace his gone.
http://www.naijiant.com/
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
cic old boy wrote:No Neymar, no Cavani, no problem.
As great as Ronaldo was generally I'm not sure he could be regarded as a legend in the context of the Champions League.
And Mbappe?Oga he is regarded as a legend in the game,Ronaldo not wining the cl doenst mean he is not a legend in CL in my opinion.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

No, there is not. And to think that with just a little backing of Wenger, Arsenal could have got this kid. Tufia for the useless board.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Nkume wrote:

No, there is not. And to think that with just a little backing of Wenger, Arsenal could have got this kid. Tufia for the useless board.
Why are y’all assuming he’d be the same player he is now after Wenger got his paws on him?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Nkume wrote:

Arsenal would have paid the fee PSG paid?
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

kalani JR wrote:
Nkume wrote:

No. He was on a free from Monaco. He decided to re--sign with Monaco and then moved to PSG the following year.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Lets not be too quick to crown the kid but he is definitely something special. He's the best player I've seen at his age since Messi. On raw talent alone I think he'll win WPOY but to become an absolute legend he'll need the killer instinct that the likes of Ronaldo and Messi have. Those guys are the best in the world and train harder than anyone to stay on top. Does Mbappe have that in him? It can be easy for a player to become complacent after winning it all. He's basically a CL and Euro win away from having a complete trophy case. If that happens it'll be much easier for him to ball out in Ibiza rather than put in the hours necessary to go down as an all time great. I hope he continues to push himself because I can see this guy being the #1 player in the world for 5-10 years once Ronaldo and Messi bow out.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Nkume wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Nkume wrote:

No. He was on a free from Monaco. He decided to re--sign with Monaco and then moved to PSG the following year.
I don't think he was ever "free".
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Heliopolis wrote:Lets not be too quick to crown the kid but he is definitely something special. He's the best player I've seen at his age since Messi. On raw talent alone I think he'll win WPOY but to become an absolute legend he'll need the killer instinct that the likes of Ronaldo and Messi have. Those guys are the best in the world and train harder than anyone to stay on top. Does Mbappe have that in him? It can be easy for a player to become complacent after winning it all. He's basically a CL and Euro win away from having a complete trophy case. If that happens it'll be much easier for him to ball out in Ibiza rather than put in the hours necessary to go down as an all time great. I hope he continues to push himself because I can see this guy being the #1 player in the world for 5-10 years once Ronaldo and Messi bow out.
I think he has the right attitude but he plays in France, where the is a severe lack of competition (this shouldn't be the case and might change in a couple of seasons).