Torino set to pay 10million buy-out clause for Aina

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: Torino set to pay 10million buy-out clause for Aina

Post by Flex Swift »

I keep on hoping Nacho moves to Spain or Italy to play in a league that suit his style of football. The Leicester move has done nothing to improve his career in fact it has been a backward step maybe financially the move made sense but not from a footballing prospective. Non the players in that team compliment his style and the brand of football is kick and rush. He should fire the agent that pursaded to go there.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Flex Swift wrote:I keep on hoping Nacho moves to Spain or Italy to play in a league that suit his style of football. The Leicester move has done nothing to improve his career in fact it has been a backward step maybe financially the move made sense but not from a footballing prospective. Non the players in that team compliment his style and the brand of football is kick and rush. He should fire the agent that pursaded to go there.
100% Agree with this comment.

Ihenacho's game is not aligned with the EPL style of football.
He needs to play with teammates that play ball to feet, and not just long ball and run style of football.

Nacho will thrive in Spanish or Dutch football. Even France.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

charlie wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:I keep on hoping Nacho moves to Spain or Italy to play in a league that suit his style of football. The Leicester move has done nothing to improve his career in fact it has been a backward step maybe financially the move made sense but not from a footballing prospective. Non the players in that team compliment his style and the brand of football is kick and rush. He should fire the agent that pursaded to go there.

He needs to play with teammates that play ball to feet, and not just long ball and run style of football.

Nacho's game isn't suited for Spanish or English football. He still has too many deficiencies in possession in his game to play for teams in those leagues. He needs to take a step back IMO.

Also if you actually watch Leicester play, they don't play kick and rush under Puel and he is still having problems. The Nacho case is that he needs to improve his overall game.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TheHitman47 wrote:
charlie wrote:

Nacho's game isn't suited for Spanish or English football. He still has too many deficiencies in possession in his game to play for teams in those leagues. He needs to take a step back IMO.

Also if you actually watch Leicester play, they don't play kick and rush under Puel and he is still having problems. The Nacho case is that he needs to improve his overall game.
Na real wa, how can anybody watch Leicester all season and say they don't play kick and rush? Their last game was the first time I've ever seen them try to play anything resembling possession footie but that was because they played their younger players and kept the likes of Vardy on the bench with Gray striking (wish it was Kele). They had success breaking down opponents and created chances which they missed (here Kelechi would have shone). But once those younger players were removed for the likes of Vardy they reverted back to kick and rush. Kelechi can be a deadly finisher in the box but is not gonna be able to feed off the same smash and grab balls behind the defense that Vardy thrives on. When I see him play for them, he does well, doesn't lose the ball, tries to combine with teammates but the decisive pass is never forthcoming even when he's gotten separation from his defender. This is where he thrived at City, those decisive passes were coming from everywhere as long as he made the runs and created the space. I don't know about taking a step back, but he won't be success at Leicester if they continue playing the way they normally do. If they try to posses like their last game then it bodes well for him.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote:
TheHitman47 wrote:
charlie wrote:

Na real wa, how can anybody watch Leicester all season and say they don't play kick and rush? Their last game was the first time I've ever seen them try to play anything resembling possession footie but that was because they played their younger players and kept the likes of Vardy on the bench with Gray striking (wish it was Kele). They had success breaking down opponents and created chances which they missed (here Kelechi would have shone). But once those younger players were removed for the likes of Vardy they reverted back to kick and rush. Kelechi can be a deadly finisher in the box but is not gonna be able to feed off the same smash and grab balls behind the defense that Vardy thrives on. When I see him play for them, he does well, doesn't lose the ball, tries to combine with teammates but the decisive pass is never forthcoming even when he's gotten separation from his defender. This is where he thrived at City, those decisive passes were coming from everywhere as long as he made the runs and created the space. I don't know about taking a step back, but he won't be success at Leicester if they continue playing the way they normally do. If they try to posses like their last game then it bodes well for him.
No mind am jare. I guess the kele thrived has in the box at Man City has been replaced by the Illuminati.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

TheHitman47 wrote:
charlie wrote:

Your comment reveal you haven’t watched Lecister and you simply only watch the highlights on match of the day. Leceister City is a kick and rush team they play the long ball up to Vardy. I would go as far to say Nididi also hasn’t progressed to the next level and has become and ordinary midfielder
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

Flex Swift wrote:
TheHitman47 wrote:
charlie wrote:

Your comment reveal you haven’t watched Lecister and you simply only watch the highlights on match of the day. Leceister City is a kick and rush team they play the long ball up to Vardy. I would go as far to say Nididi also hasn’t progressed to the next level and has become and ordinary midfielder

I have watched them the entire season. I have watched them long enough to know that Vardy hasn't been working for them this season because they changed their style of play. Even when Kele started they changed it. It's funny too because we can't face the truth with him. He had huge deficiencies in his game at city and that was why he was sold.

He's one-footed, lacks pace, Not good in link up play, not good in the air, has a bad first touch etc. He isn't even that good for us. Would you want him to start for the NT?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Damunk wrote:Great news.
I have to be honest, I was already convinced Omeruo's career had plateaued and didn't expect much more from him.
I am so happy to now be proven wrong.
As I've never seen any highlights of him in Spain, I'm going on reports only...and they've almost all been good.
As for Aina.... he should go for it.
Chelsea will come back if they need him.
This is why it is good for our players to be playing constantly whether they are at a big or small club. Eventually, the cream will rise to the top.
why would you encourage such from a statement that points to being an enemy of progress? I weak for my people .. go and vote for buhari, he will give you garri
Too much garri will make your Christmas demise come early Mr Big Turkey.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

TheHitman47 wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
TheHitman47 wrote:
charlie wrote:

I have watched them the entire season. I have watched them long enough to know that Vardy hasn't been working for them this season because they changed their style of play. Even when Kele started they changed it. It's funny too because we can't face the truth with him. He had huge deficiencies in his game at city and that was why he was sold.

He's one-footed, lacks pace, Not good in link up play, not good in the air, has a bad first touch etc. He isn't even that good for us. Would you want him to start for the NT?[/quote.

Musa was in that same useless team but was our best striker at the World Cup. Maradona was one footed . When you say he doesn’t have pace compared to what? He is faster than Ighalo and he is a better finisher. Confidence is a very important aspect in football and when a player is on the bench the confidence dips. I have no doubt that had Nacho gone to football playing side he would have flurished. The Nacho I think about is one against Argentina when we were two goals down his quality shone through in that game. If Nacho was as flawed as you claim the club would have got rid of him.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Good news if true. His long term future was never at Chelsea anyway.