BRUNO GANZ: RIP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
BRUNO GANZ: RIP

Post by pajimoh »

He's was not a footballer, at least not that I know of. An actor whom we've enjoyed his depiction of Hitler that have been dubbed many times with football connotations such as England at the worldcup - giving us the "slab head" phrase etc

If we can post some of our favorite dubbed scene of his work as a tribute to Bruno.

RIP
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: BRUNO GANZ: RIP

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Move this to rant and rave..66 Nigerians were killed in Kaduna, including women and children..instead your brain chose an actor for a RIP thread..shows the type of human you really are inside....smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

smdh!
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Move this to rant and rave..66 Nigerians were killed in Kaduna, including women and children..instead your brain chose an actor for a RIP thread..shows the type of human you really are inside....smh
Why is it that you must pitch one tragedy against another. There's a thread on the Kaduna incident and I'm sure you could have done the needful as well.
You always behave like one life should not matter just as much as 66.
I'm surprised you're not asking the thread on Sala to be deleted.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You chose a thread of an actor...66 Nigerians were murdered..get that into your head..you are Nigerian. You've played yourself so bad thinking you are white. You also think spamming this forum about foreign leagues will make you feel accepted. A Nigerian who worked as well as played for Nigeria passed away last week, you didn't open a thread about it....however you woke up this morning to open a thread about an actor who died..shame really no dey catch you? This is seriously disturbing, the way you think you are really foreign...if it isn't about epl, it is now an actor , that has no connection to our football or people ....smh

Show some empathy for your own people first, even if they never helped you in that life you claim you live in
SuperEagles

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Bigpokey24 wrote:You chose a thread of an actor...66 Nigerians were murdered..get that into your head..you are Nigerian. You've played yourself so bad thinking you are white. You also think spamming this forum about foreign leagues will make you feel accepted. A Nigerian who worked as well as played for Nigeria passed away last week, you didn't open a thread about it....however you woke up this morning to open a thread about an actor who died..shame really no dey catch you? This is seriously disturbing, the way you think you are really foreign...if it isn't about epl, it is now an actor , that has no connection to our football or people ....smh

Show some empathy for your own people first, even if they never helped you in that life you claim you live in
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:You chose a thread of an actor...66 Nigerians were murdered..get that into your head..you are Nigerian. You've played yourself so bad thinking you are white. You also think spamming this forum about foreign leagues will make you feel accepted. A Nigerian who worked as well as played for Nigeria passed away last week, you didn't open a thread about it....however you woke up this morning to open a thread about an actor who died..shame really no dey catch you? This is seriously disturbing, the way you think you are really foreign...if it isn't about epl, it is now an actor , that has no connection to our football or people ....smh

First you DON'T dictate what my choice should be. Your entire lineage CANNOT dictate what my choice should be. Do I di rate the threads you open on Mikel like a girl groupie?

Have you gone mad? Just move on. Until you, your father, mother and entire family start feeding me or paying for my internet connection, you do not dictate to me.
Get lost before I really dump on you
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Not football related but RIP.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Did you even post in the Kaduna thread?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:

First you DON'T dictate what my choice should be. Your entire lineage CANNOT dictate what my choice should be. Do I di rate the threads you open on Mikel like a girl groupie?

Have you gone mad? Just move on. Until you, your father, mother and entire family start feeding me or paying for my internet connection, you do not dictate to me.
Get lost before I really dump on you
Look at this one, :rotf: the truth hurts.. open your brain ...chei e pain you well well
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:

I don't understand this comment
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

I don't understand this comment
You won't, hypocritical twerp :rotf: