[FAC] Chelsea (0-2) Man United [Ander, WC Winner]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ceejay22
Egg
Egg
Re: [FAC] Chelsea (0-2) Man United [Ander, WC Winner]

Post by ceejay22 »

This useless coach is so inflexible
Even playing a 4-2-3-1 with Jorginho and Kante as the 2 would have been better but this angel* sticks to a Yeye formation
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The way Chelsea plays reminds me of the story of the wolf and the 3 little pigs, when the wolf got to the pig who built his house with solid bricks, he huffed and puffed yet nothing happened. It cuts a pitiable sight watching Chelsea huff and puff in the middle of the field with nothing to show for it other than huff and puff.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The worst part of Chelsea's display was the substitution --

Willian for Pedro
Barkeley for Kovacic
Zappacosta for Azpilicueta.

Sarri was just replacing "like for like." Remarkably poor from Sarri. I was disappointed.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Is Sarri a winner?
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

1. United could not hit the first gear against a PSG team that was playing without 2 of its key players. The EPL not really up there with the best by the same token the Ligue 1 is not really up there either. So what gives?

2. United molested Chelsea at home. Hazard and Kante should leave this team. They look bad playing in that blue shirt.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
joplass
Egg
Egg
Re: [FAC] Chelsea (0-2) Man United

Post by joplass »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:lol lukaku is so poor
Abeg leave that carpenter alone
Choi :lol:
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Sarri will not be Chelsea coach next season but Abramovich is the real problem. You can't just keep hiring and firing coaches and expect to win all the time. He had a top manager in Conte and fired him 1 year after he won Chelsea the league.

Also, Abramovich needs to understand the dynamics are different. City and Liverpool are at their peak and knocking them off their throne won't happen overnight. He needs to bring in a manager and give him 3 years to buy his players and instil his philosophy on the club. This is one of the weakest sides Abramovich has had as owner and simply replacing the manager won't cut it with the likes of City, Pool, and United looking to win at all costs.

It'll be an interesting summer with potentially both United and Chelsea looking to hire new managers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Heliopolis wrote:Sarri will not be Chelsea coach next season but Abramovich is the real problem. You can't just keep hiring and firing coaches and expect to win all the time. He had a top manager in Conte and fired him 1 year after he won Chelsea the league.

Also, Abramovich needs to understand the dynamics are different. City and Liverpool are at their peak and knocking them off their throne won't happen overnight. He needs to bring in a manager and give him 3 years to buy his players and instil his philosophy on the club. This is one of the weakest sides Abramovich has had as owner and simply replacing the manager won't cut it with the likes of City, Pool, and United looking to win at all costs.

It'll be an interesting summer with potentially both United and Chelsea looking to hire new managers.
rubbish...firing works at Chelsea..get away with that nonsense..you think Chelsea is a club that sits around waiting for results
.you are clueless. Roman isnt a billionaire because he thinks like you...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I am looking at Piatek, and AC MILAN is very wicked! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they moved the finished choker, higuain to Chelsea and brought in one of the deadliest strikers in Europe
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Heliopolis wrote:Sarri will not be Chelsea coach next season but Abramovich is the real problem. You can't just keep hiring and firing coaches and expect to win all the time. He had a top manager in Conte and fired him 1 year after he won Chelsea the league.

Problem is when coaches start wasting money on players that fail to deliver. At a point, the club will have to cut its losses.

Conte lost the dressing room. Good coach doe snot mean best fit every time.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

joplass wrote:1. United could not hit the first gear against a PSG team that was playing without 2 of its key players. The EPL not really up there with the best by the same token the Ligue 1 is not really up there either. So what gives?

2. United molested Chelsea at home. Hazard and Kante should leave this team. They look bad playing in that blue shirt.
That was an impressive away win for United after a dissapointing show vs PSG.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

They can always re-hire Mourinho although i believe Zola should get the job, for the first time in my life, saw mata chasing Jorginho, i was shocked, the game plan worked a treat
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

that sarri''s daughter is the worst footballer Chelsea signed in recent memories
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

marko wrote:They can always re-hire Mourinho although i believe Zola should get the job, for the first time in my life, saw mata chasing Jorginho, i was shocked, the game plan worked a treat

Everyone, except Sarri, knows once you tame Jorginho, you are home free with Chelsea.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

balo wrote:
marko wrote:They can always re-hire Mourinho although i believe Zola should get the job, for the first time in my life, saw mata chasing Jorginho, i was shocked, the game plan worked a treat

Everyone, except Sarri, knows once you tame Jorginho, you are home free with Chelsea.
Is he even that hard to tame...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

How did Andreas Pereira get on after he came on?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:How did Andreas Pereira get on after he came on?
typical Pereira.. average, running around and doing nothing.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Sarri loses again vs Man C, he will get his pink slip for 5M pere.
Last edited by balo on Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

balo wrote:If Sarri looses again vs Man C, he will get his pink slip for 5M pere.
when is the return leg v dortmund?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

tfco wrote:
balo wrote:If Sarri looses again vs Man C, he will get his pink slip for 5M pere.
when is the return leg v dortmund?

Why didn't you correct the word in bold? You are slipping.

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
Nothing, the hype is too big for his shoes! i prefer to bring in an academy player, you will get 150%
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Pereira IS an academy player! He was in the youth team along with Rashford, Januzaj, McTominay, Fosu-Mensah, and Tuanzebe. Really weird that he has been capped by Brazil but cannot get a game for Man Utd.

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Nothing, the hype is too big for his shoes! i prefer to bring in an academy player, you will get 150%
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:Pereira IS an academy player! He was in the youth team along with Rashford, Januzaj, McTominay, Fosu-Mensah, and Tuanzebe. Really weird that he has been capped by Brazil but cannot get a game for Man Utd.

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: