Where is Eliaquim Mangala?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Where is Eliaquim Mangala?

Post by danfo driver »

This guy was fantastic at Porto and was bought by City for 32 million pounds-- huge money at the time. Not only has this guy been banished to the reserve, where he is never seen, this once up and coming talented, fantastic center back, has been destroyed by Pep Guardiola. Why has Gurdiola destroyed this talent and tried to end his career? This is a guy who was very expensive, was wanted across Europe and City paid millions, yet, he cant even get a game?? Not even in the Carabao Cup?? Why did Guardiola destroy him?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Where is Eliaquim Mangala?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Why don't you use Google? What is so difficult in applying oneself to research such?Laziness is the new mantra we see from these new age kids...pathetic and sad at the same time
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Why don't you use Google? What is so difficult in applying oneself to research such?Laziness is the new mantra we see from these new age kids...pathetic and sad at the same time
So are you saying it was laziness and refusal of Guardiola to apply himself that made him to destroy Mangala? I dont agree that Guardiola is pathetic and sad at the same time, but I think he should never have destroyed Mangala like he did. What do you think?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Mangala never really kicked on at City even prior to Pep's arrival.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:Mangala never really kicked on at City even prior to Pep's arrival.
So since Pep is a messiah, why didn't Pep resurrect him? Or are you saying that it is possible for a coach not to have the powers to make every player on his team play amazingly? :shock: I thought this was normal? And every coach should be able to make sure every single player in the squad was performing?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

What an excellent question. Pep is such a great coach, he had to turnover his roster in order to win.
Certain coaches are required to win with what they have, while others are called "great" for buying whole new teams, when they join.
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Mangala never really kicked on at City even prior to Pep's arrival.
So since Pep is a messiah, why didn't Pep resurrect him? Or are you saying that it is possible for a coach not to have the powers to make every player on his team play amazingly? :shock: I thought this was normal? And every coach should be able to make sure every single player in the squad was performing?
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

To me it looks like he has decided to chop dollar over his football. I am pretty sure there would be plenty of takers if he decided to take a reduced pay pack. But then again I cannot blame him for staying put I myself would not move somewhere else for a smaller salary.

For all the props Pep gets it would be nice if he turned around the career of someone like Mangala.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

What happened to DeBruyne that Mourinho got rid off at Chelsea and picked Schurrle over him? Oh that's right! He's florishing under Pep at City!
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Mr. Piffington wrote:What happened to DeBruyne that Mourinho got rid off at Chelsea and picked Schurrle over him? Oh that's right! He's florishing under Pep at City!
Add Salah to the list!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Why don't you use Google? What is so difficult in applying oneself to research such?Laziness is the new mantra we see from these new age kids...pathetic and sad at the same time
So are you saying it was laziness and refusal of Guardiola to apply himself that made him to destroy Mangala? I dont agree that Guardiola is pathetic and sad at the same time, but I think he should never have destroyed Mangala like he did. What do you think?
:blink: :blink:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote:

The mugu is stuck driving danfo forever, ifs it’s not happening in the Epl he’s not aware.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:To me it looks like he has decided to chop dollar over his football. I am pretty sure there would be plenty of takers if he decided to take a reduced pay pack. But then again I cannot blame him for staying put I myself would not move somewhere else for a smaller salary.

For all the props Pep gets it would be nice if he turned around the career of someone like Mangala.
So, are we saying we should blame the player and accuse him of "deciding to chop dollar," in a land were they use pounds, when a player is in the reserves? is it the consensus that it is not a coach's responsibility to get the best out of the player? I am here to learn, my brother... humbly. Thank you.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

fabio wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:What happened to DeBruyne that Mourinho got rid off at Chelsea and picked Schurrle over him? Oh that's right! He's florishing under Pep at City!
Add Salah to the list!
Salah is flourinhing at City? So, my question to you, fine Sir, if Pep is able to make a Liverpool player flourish at City, why has Pep failed to motivate a City player flourish at City? Why did Pep destroy Mangala?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

The mugu is stuck driving danfo forever, ifs it’s not happening in the Epl he’s not aware.
I dont think Guardiola is a mugu or a maga, for that matter. I think the problem here is that he seems unable to motivate every player in his squad. We saw him spend 200 million on wing backs because he was unable to motivate the ones he had -- Sagna, Clichy, Kolarov... Then he could not motivate Joe Hart so he tried Caballero, he could not motivate Caballero, so he tried Bravo, he could not motivate Bravo, so he went for Elderson.

Why also did he fail to motivate Nolito? Why oh! why! oh why?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

But is it good for Jadon Sancho to be flourishing at Dortmund, after Guardiola hated him and refused to take him on pre-season?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

danfo driver wrote:This guy was fantastic at Porto and was bought by City for 32 million pounds-- huge money at the time. Not only has this guy been banished to the reserve, where he is never seen, this once up and coming talented, fantastic center back, has been destroyed by Pep Guardiola. Why has Gurdiola destroyed this talent and tried to end his career? This is a guy who was very expensive, was wanted across Europe and City paid millions, yet, he cant even get a game?? Not even in the Carabao Cup?? Why did Guardiola destroy him?
At Everton too?

EPL is just not for everybody.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wale1974 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:This guy was fantastic at Porto and was bought by City for 32 million pounds-- huge money at the time. Not only has this guy been banished to the reserve, where he is never seen, this once up and coming talented, fantastic center back, has been destroyed by Pep Guardiola. Why has Gurdiola destroyed this talent and tried to end his career? This is a guy who was very expensive, was wanted across Europe and City paid millions, yet, he cant even get a game?? Not even in the Carabao Cup?? Why did Guardiola destroy him?
At Everton too?

EPL is just not for everybody.
Na so we see am o! I was informed that destruction can follow a player everywhere. Once a coach gets his hands on a player and destroy him, its finished.

Look at Iheanacho? he was scoring goals left and right--having the best goal to game ration in the league. Pep came, destroyed him and now, Iheanacho cannot even get a game at Leicester.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Sometimes it doesn't take much to detect the thin line between anger and insanity in certain folks.. In this case madness and badness combined with little to no logic
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

YUJAM wrote:Sometimes it doesn't take much to detect the thin line between anger and insanity in certain folks.. In this case madness and badness combined with little to no logic
:lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:Sometimes it doesn't take much to detect the thin line between anger and insanity in certain folks.. In this case madness and badness combined with little to no logic
I strongly disagree with you on this. It is true that Pep has shown anger towards the likes of Iheanacho, Mangala, Sancho and Diaz. But to say Pep is suffering from madness and badness is not true. Well, maybe the badness part, as Eto'o once said "Pep, un mala persona." But, I digress.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

danfo driver wrote:
But is it good for Jadon Sancho to be flourishing at Dortmund, after Guardiola hated him and refused to take him on pre-season?
:thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap:
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Cheii!! he has blocked me o! How am I going to survive now? How can I pay school fees this term!? Oh! my God! WHy me God! whhhhhyyyyyyyy oooohhhh!!! Pilifilinton wont be able to see my posts again! OHHH!!! NOOO!!!! Now I wont be able to sleep! Oh my Goooddddd!!! Please, someone should help me beg him/her! Oh! lord! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Danfo dn yamutu. It's only thoughts and prayers for him at this point.
OCCUPY NFF!!