WENGER TO CHELSEA KE?WIPE KILODE? WHO WE OFFEND?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
WENGER TO CHELSEA KE?WIPE KILODE? WHO WE OFFEND?

Post by paj »

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... vid-seaman
Arsene Wenger should be considered by Chelsea to replace Maurizio Sarri, according to David Seaman

By Sky Sports News

Last Updated: 20/02/19 10:38am

Arsene Wenger would be a "great" replacement for Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea should they decide to sack the Italian, according to former England and Arsenal goalkeeper David Seaman.

Sky Sports News understands Chelsea are very concerned about the team's recent performances and results under Sarri with the club already lining up potential replacements for the Italian.

Seaman believes Wenger should be under consideration by the Blues, despite the Frenchman ruling out a return to the Premier League following his departure from Arsenal at the end of last season after 22 years at the club.

He'd be great there and he'd be great anywhere because he's a fantastic manager.

"He always said that he wouldn't come back to the Premier League because of his love for Arsenal.

"He said it wouldn't feel right competing against Arsenal, but time is a healer and he probably now thinks 'I want to go back there to prove a few people wrong'.

"For me he got the rough end of the stick in his last few years at Arsenal and he got a lot of criticism which wasn't deserved
"I would love to see him back but I don't think it'd happen."

Wenger recently admitted his "future is unknown" and there is no certainty he will return to management despite the 69-year-old revealing in October he expected to be back in the dugout by the start of 2019.
....ABEG IS ARSENIC OR RAT POISON SOLUBLE IN GARRI? :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: WENGER TO CHELSEA KE?WIPE KILODE? WHO WE OFFEND?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mods either you delete this or move it to Chelsea or assanal season thread..this is getting ridiculous
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

paj wrote:https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... vid-seaman
Arsene Wenger should be considered by Chelsea to replace Maurizio Sarri, according to David Seaman

By Sky Sports News

Last Updated: 20/02/19 10:38am

Arsene Wenger would be a "great" replacement for Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea should they decide to sack the Italian, according to former England and Arsenal goalkeeper David Seaman.

Sky Sports News understands Chelsea are very concerned about the team's recent performances and results under Sarri with the club already lining up potential replacements for the Italian.

Seaman believes Wenger should be under consideration by the Blues, despite the Frenchman ruling out a return to the Premier League following his departure from Arsenal at the end of last season after 22 years at the club.

He'd be great there and he'd be great anywhere because he's a fantastic manager.

"He always said that he wouldn't come back to the Premier League because of his love for Arsenal.

"He said it wouldn't feel right competing against Arsenal, but time is a healer and he probably now thinks 'I want to go back there to prove a few people wrong'.

"For me he got the rough end of the stick in his last few years at Arsenal and he got a lot of criticism which wasn't deserved
"I would love to see him back but I don't think it'd happen."

Wenger recently admitted his "future is unknown" and there is no certainty he will return to management despite the 69-year-old revealing in October he expected to be back in the dugout by the start of 2019.
....ABEG IS ARSENIC OR RAT POISON SOLUBLE IN GARRI? :evil:
Na yam! You lie! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Bigpokey24 wrote:mods either you delete this or move it to Chelsea or assanal season thread..this is getting ridiculous
...wish I could rightclick and move YOU into a Shalanga! :evil:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I hope Wenger dont dirty himself by working under a Russian crook.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

You guys are missing the point. Paj's home is in turmoil. One minute he confesses the Lord, and the next he is back to the purgatory of No Man's Land.

Paj, what does it matter to you who takes charge of Chelsea, given that you are now what Tai Solarin called the Lord of the Manor walking down the Manor of the Lord?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Polly wrote:You guys are missing the point. Paj's home is in turmoil. One minute he confesses the Lord, and the next he is back to the purgatory of No Man's Land.

Paj, what does it matter to you who takes charge of Chelsea, given that you are now what Tai Solarin called the Lord of the Manor walking down the Manor of the Lord?
Bros what are U talking?E be like the Kaikai U snuck in from ItaOyila never wear off
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

paj wrote:
Polly wrote:You guys are missing the point. Paj's home is in turmoil. One minute he confesses the Lord, and the next he is back to the purgatory of No Man's Land.

Bros what are U talking?E be like the Kaikai U snuck in from ItaOyila never wear off
Abi I speak Yoruba? I say, "Let your job be in the Lord," as you promised. "Henceforth."