Barca 3 Sevilla 2(Messi goal of the year)/Bayern 1 Hertha 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Barca 1 Sevilla 2(Messi goal of the year)/Bayern 1 Herth

Post by txj »

theYemster wrote:
charlie wrote:The day Messi retires, the city of Barcelona will plunge into the dark ages
I think it's time for him to go elsewhere as take up a different challenge. He's been in the cushy comfort of this team his entire career. He's won everything possible whilst playing for Barca, nothing left to accomplish.

Personally if I were him I'd move to a team like Arsenal. Not because I'm an Arsenal fan but because it's the biggest team in the world that's yet to win the champions league. If he can lead them to win it, that'll help cement his legacy.

Ronaldo has played in the Portuguese league, the EPL, the la Liga and now Serie A. The original Ronaldo played on Holland, Italy and Spain also. Same with Zidane who played in France, Italy and Spain.

Imagine that you are an outstanding techie at Microsoft. Can we then say you must move to Apple to fulfill yourself?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Barca 3 Sevilla 2(Messi goal of the year)/Bayern 1 Herth

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:
theYemster wrote:
charlie wrote:The day Messi retires, the city of Barcelona will plunge into the dark ages
I think it's time for him to go elsewhere as take up a different challenge. He's been in the cushy comfort of this team his entire career. He's won everything possible whilst playing for Barca, nothing left to accomplish.

Personally if I were him I'd move to a team like Arsenal. Not because I'm an Arsenal fan but because it's the biggest team in the world that's yet to win the champions league. If he can lead them to win it, that'll help cement his legacy.

Ronaldo has played in the Portuguese league, the EPL, the la Liga and now Serie A. The original Ronaldo played on Holland, Italy and Spain also. Same with Zidane who played in France, Italy and Spain.

Imagine that you are an outstanding techie at Microsoft. Can we then say you must move to Apple to fulfill yourself?
Not even Apple sef. More like Hewlett-Packard.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Barca 3 Sevilla 2(Messi goal of the year)/Bayern 1 Herth

Post by Scipio Africanus »

The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Not even Apple sef. More like Hewlett-Packard.
:shock: :shock:
Chei! Na Arsenal you yab like dis? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

txj wrote:
charlie wrote:Messi looking for his hat-trick.
This game is essentially Messi+10 water carriers vs Sevilla.

Why do peeps make such uninformed comments as the above?

What about the defensive performance of Pique; the tireless running of Vidal in 1HF when Barca needed to work hard to match Sevilla's intensity in MF?

Or Busi?

Look at the role of the young Alena on the 3rd goal....

Sure, Messi is special, but he has quite a special team around him...
What about Lieutenant General Ousmane Dembele :sneaky: ?

Any change of opinion or he is still useless?

If he is what does it say about Countinho who is currently benching?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

bk-one wrote:
txj wrote:
charlie wrote:Messi looking for his hat-trick.
This game is essentially Messi+10 water carriers vs Sevilla.

Why do peeps make such uninformed comments as the above?

What about the defensive performance of Pique; the tireless running of Vidal in 1HF when Barca needed to work hard to match Sevilla's intensity in MF?

Or Busi?

Look at the role of the young Alena on the 3rd goal....

Sure, Messi is special, but he has quite a special team around him...

What about Lieutenant General Ousmane Dembele :sneaky: ?

Any change of opinion or he is still useless?

If he is what does it say about Countinho who is currently benching?

Never said he was useless; said he was a player that I like and had hoped Liverpool signed him.

What I said was that he was not applying himself well enough and was not being professional.

Both he and Cou are super talents who need to integrate themselves into the Barca playing system.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp