Semi Ajayi scores twice

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Semi Ajayi scores twice

Post by truetalk »

2 headed goals against Blackburn as Rotherham manage to pull out a 3-2 in their fight to survive.

Ajayi has now scored 3 goals in his last 2 games.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Semi Ajayi scores twice

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

truetalk wrote:2 headed goals against Blackburn as Rotherham manage to pull out a 3-2 in their fight to survive.

Congrats to him but the league he play in is rubbish. Turkey, Belgium or Portugal would be better :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
truetalk wrote:2 headed goals against Blackburn as Rotherham manage to pull out a 3-2 in their fight to survive.

Congrats to him but the league he play in is rubbish. Turkey, Belgium or Portugal would be better :thumb:
Looking for BigPunkey's trouble.

You know he plays in the same league with Mikel, right?

And my Crystalball predicts that the SuperEagles reserve defender has scored more goals in the last 2 games than our captain will manage in the next 10.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Isn't it the same league that your superhero (Obi Mikel) plays in? Not to mention Stoke's Oghene Etebo?
The Championship is no Rubbish league.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Otitokoro wrote:Isn't it the same league that your superhero (Obi Mikel) plays in? Not to mention Stoke's Oghene Etebo?

Mikel has nothing to proof, he has won everything but the World Cup.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Okay?
What has that got to do with the League he plays in?
Otitokoro wrote:Isn't it the same league that your superhero (Obi Mikel) plays in? Not to mention Stoke's Oghene Etebo?

Mikel has nothing to proof, he has won everything but the World Cup.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

As compared to Portugal Belgium Turkey leaugue . English championship is not far behind those leaugue. Yakubu Igahalo Ikeme to mention few all played in that league and did well for SE. Balogun will have a fight on his hands to keep his shirt .Ayayi is coming for it
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

walesvilla wrote:

As compared to Portugal Belgium Turkey leaugue . English championship is not far behind those leaugue. Yakubu Igahalo Ikeme to mention few all played in that league and did well for SE. Balogun will have a fight on his hands to keep his shirt .Ayayi is coming for it
Awaziem is balling his azz off in Turkey too, he's ahead of Ajayi in terms of quality but I think Ajayi is now a DM.
OCCUPY NFF!!
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

walesvilla wrote:

Awaziem is balling his azz off in Turkey too, he's ahead of Ajayi in terms of quality but I think Ajayi is now a DM.
am not sold on Awaziem yet from past showing - however every time i saw Ayayi i have been very impressed- always looked commanding and standout in a poor Rotterdam team
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ajayi will be playing in the EPL next season.
I am happy
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

At the moment, I would play Ajayi ahead of Awazeim.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

walesvilla wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

am not sold on Awaziem yet from past showing - however every time i saw Ayayi i have been very impressed- always looked commanding and standout in a poor Rotterdam team
Excited by what Ajayi is doing, but Awaziem is by far the most talented of the entire Central Defence crew.

Don't ask me why he is not starting for the SE. Ask the man who took Echiejile to the World Cup over Aina (Young John 12, sharrap ahead of time).
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Kid can have all the 'Talent' in the world, for all I care. However, if he is unable to translate that into consistent, high class performances, then he will be ranked at the bottom of the pile (like he currently is).
Kid has struggled ever since leaving Nantes and that's why his development and growth seemingly to have stunted.
truetalk wrote: Excited by what Ajayi is doing, but Awaziem is by far the most talented of the entire Central Defence crew.

Don't ask me why he is not starting for the SE. Ask the man who took Echiejile to the World Cup over Aina (Young John 12, sharrap ahead of time).
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

truetalk wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

Excited by what Ajayi is doing, but Awaziem is by far the most talented of the entire Central Defence crew.

I guess Awaziems talent couldn’t get him into an average Porto team...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote:
truetalk wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

I guess Awaziems talent couldn’t get him into an average Porto team...
Porto are not average. Awaziem had Brazil international, Eder Militao and veteran Portuguese international, Pepe, ahead of him in the pecking order. French clubs wanted to buy him in the summer but Porto refused to sell. He has to make a sound decision about his next career move at the end of the season.
I am happy