Real Madrid 1 vs 4 Ajax(3-5)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real Madrid 0 vs 2 Ajax(2-3)

Post by ohsee »

Nkume wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
Coach wrote:Solari on the ropes, gumshield on the canvas.
Santiago is gone :shock:
It's only 1st half folks. This is Real, the Royals of Madrid. Let them die before you bury them. :idea:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:D
OK, they are dead now. You can bury them. :D :taunt:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real Madrid 1 vs 4 Ajax(2-5)

Post by txj »

charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:Ajax played with freedom and confidence. Real plays with zero joy and full of stress.

The better team is going through no doubt. Its rebuilding time in Madrid. Time to clean up shop.

Bravo Ajax. I will be routing for you moving forward.
its not about rebuilding. Real Madrid just have a horrible coach.
The results of Lopetegui and Solari show that Real Madrid were lucky to have a truly inspirational coach in Zidane.

That said, its not just the coach. This team is full of players that have won everything. Its almost impossible to maintain that same passion and hunger for 3 seasons straight, let alone 4 seasons. Its a miracle they even made it to the knock out stages.

What Real Madrid need now is a truly hungry and talented coach. They also have too much dead weight to get rid of. Kross, Bale, Nacho, Casemiero, Marcelo, they all need to go.

I would only keep Vinicius, Modric, Vazquez and maybe Benzema moving forward. The rest must be sold to fund the next generation of galacticos.

Oh, and one more thing. Real need a new central defense and midfield. Ramos and Varane pairing is still world class, but it is a precipitos drop off a cliff talent wise if one of them cannot play. They need a real central defense.

They have the best young players in the world...even in CD. Vallejo is a top talent...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

txj wrote:
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:Ajax played with freedom and confidence. Real plays with zero joy and full of stress.

The better team is going through no doubt. Its rebuilding time in Madrid. Time to clean up shop.

The results of Lopetegui and Solari show that Real Madrid were lucky to have a truly inspirational coach in Zidane.

That said, its not just the coach. This team is full of players that have won everything. Its almost impossible to maintain that same passion and hunger for 3 seasons straight, let alone 4 seasons. Its a miracle they even made it to the knock out stages.

What Real Madrid need now is a truly hungry and talented coach. They also have too much dead weight to get rid of. Kross, Bale, Nacho, Casemiero, Marcelo, they all need to go.

I would only keep Vinicius, Modric, Vazquez and maybe Benzema moving forward. The rest must be sold to fund the next generation of galacticos.

Oh, and one more thing. Real need a new central defense and midfield. Ramos and Varane pairing is still world class, but it is a precipitos drop off a cliff talent wise if one of them cannot play. They need a real central defense.

They have the best young players in the world...even in CD. Vallejo is a top talent...
I agree, so you have to wonder why not play him instead of Nacho who has been putrid all season? And why not bring in Isco when your midfield is been overrun?

Solari has been very much part of the problem for Real, but definitely not the only problem they have.
Anyway, lets not take anything away from Ajax. What a freaking game they played. They played with creativity, passion, talent, and confidence.

And that 4th goal from a FK. GOTS contender!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
joplass
Egg
Egg
Re: Real Madrid 1 vs 4 Ajax(3-5)

Post by joplass »

lol @ Madrid.

Ajax plays beautiful football while beating Madrid like a drum. Who exactly decided Modric should be the world best player? Useless man. So many players where ahead of him last year and in the world cup.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

i have never seen this move...ever

:shock:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

When Mourinho promoted Nacho, I laughed out loud because I thought, like his brother, Alex Fernandez, he was useless. But Mourinho weirdly loved both of them. His brother went into obscurity and Nacho, for some reason, beyond me, has gone on to win CL upon Cl and represented Spain. Remarkable! Him, Bale and one or two others need to go. However, that team is very very very good. Full of very talented players and a top coach will make them into something special.

People dont just understand how important a coach is.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:i have never seen this move...ever

:shock:
Neres is a top talent who needs to get out of his own way. Luckily for him, he is not dumb, he is just childish--I am not referring to this move, this move was wonderful. I am referring to his general play.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Senator WIRES wrote::( Ajax is destroying Real
I think the last time this happened was during the Finidi/Kanu years.

'Bout frickin time.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ahhh My Ajax is back :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I blame these losses on Zidane. He has made Madrid Arrogant, then he left. They thought they could just walk into any stadium and win games.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

txj wrote:What a player De Ligt is...
De Jong too. Second coming of Busquest with more offensive flow
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bret- hart wrote:ahhh My Ajax is back :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

First, the Dutch were back! Now Ajax is back too...… :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: I am putting all my money on Holland to win the World Cup in 2022!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Undertaker wrote:
bret- hart wrote:ahhh My Ajax is back :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

First, the Dutch were back! Now Ajax is back too...… :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: I am putting all my money on Holland to win the World Cup in 2022!

Bro Holland will be scary good in 2020 and 2022.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

I think the goal keeper Courtois was poor and needs to be looked at critically, the guy looks flustered everytime he had to make a save as if the ball should not have reached him. Does not inspire confidence at all. Reminds me of Akpeyi, you can't have good defense with shaky keepers like that that are easily beat. Put Allison in there and Madrid like draws this game.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

oscar52 wrote:I think the goal keeper Courtois was poor and needs to be looked at critically, the guy looks flustered everytime he had to make a save as if the ball should not have reached him. Does not inspire confidence at all. Reminds me of Akpeyi, you can't have good defense with shaky keepers like that that are easily beat. Put Allison in there and Madrid like draws this game.

Dude is overrated just like David De Hea. Navas has been treated poorly by Real. He deserves better. Dude is the best GK in the world.

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bret- hart wrote:
oscar52 wrote:I think the goal keeper Courtois was poor and needs to be looked at critically, the guy looks flustered everytime he had to make a save as if the ball should not have reached him. Does not inspire confidence at all. Reminds me of Akpeyi, you can't have good defense with shaky keepers like that that are easily beat. Put Allison in there and Madrid like draws this game.

Dude is overrated just like David De Hea. Navas has been treated poorly by Real. He deserves better. Dude is the best GK in the world.
Dude, have you ever heard of a guy called " Marc- Andre ter Stegen" I know for a fact he is the best GK in the World!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Undertaker wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Dude, have you ever heard of a guy called " Marc- Andre ter Stegen" I know for a fact he is the best GK in the World!

Stegen is world class too. Low was a dummy for benching him for a rusty Oliver Nuer.

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bepanda wrote:I blame these losses on Zidane. He has made Madrid Arrogant, then he left. They thought they could just walk into any stadium and win games.
:thumbs: :D :thumbs: :D
Very, very, very, KPOM!!! :thumbs: Zizou the great! :thumbs:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote:

I agree that Real treated Navas badly by replacing him with TheBasket Courtois.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Undertaker wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

A Barca fanatic speaks. :D :taunt:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohsee wrote:
bepanda wrote:I blame these losses on Zidane. He has made Madrid Arrogant, then he left. They thought they could just walk into any stadium and win games.
:thumbs: :D :thumbs: :D
Very, very, very, KPOM!!! :thumbs: Zizou the great! :thumbs:
Uncle so you are KPOM the bad thing Oga Zizou do to Madrid? :?: :boo: :boo:
Now Real is not even better than my beloved Arsenal :roll: :roll:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

ohsee wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

A Barca fanatic speaks. :D :taunt:
But chief am i lying? I don't think there is any goalkeeper in the World better than Marc- Andre ter Stegen!