Real (1) chopping koboko against Ajax(4). Koboko don kpafuka

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Real (1) chopping koboko against Ajax(4). Koboko don kpafuka

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Ajax :thumbs: as usual tapping beautiful soccer!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real (0) chopping koboko against Ajax(2) at home

Should have been 3 to Ajax just now :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

That Real defense without Ramos is like Swiss cheese, not to take anything away from Ajax' excellent football.

Wha choo looking at?!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ajax . My team :thumbs:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ajax don kpafuka di koboko for Real nyash. Dem don send persin to Mama Okey to buy a new wan :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Ajax don kpafuka di koboko for Real nyash. Dem don send persin to Mama Okey to buy a new wan :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You be real crase man. :lol:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Real (1) chopping koboko against Ajax(4). Koboko don kpa

Post by bret- hart »

My Ajax is back. I know the vultures(Barca, Real,PSG, Man Shitty and Bayern) will raid us for talent. :boo: Hopefully we win the UCL before that happens. :thumbs:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:My Ajax is back. I know the vultures(Barca, Real,PSG, Man Shitty and Bayern) will raid us for talent. :boo: Hopefully we win the UCL before that happens. :thumbs:
You've already sold De Jong and De Ligt will probably join him too, all that remains is Neres but there is someone who will sign the check.
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:My Ajax is back. I know the vultures(Barca, Real,PSG, Man Shitty and Bayern) will raid us for talent. :boo: Hopefully we win the UCL before that happens. :thumbs:
You've already sold De Jong and De Ligt will probably join him too, all that remains is Neres but there is someone who will sign the check.
There is also rumors that Onana might be moving to a top La Liga team. But congrats to Ajax. I am always happy to see a team that builds from the ground up and succeed in Europe.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

kalani JR wrote:
Bret na my guy, but that na wishful thinking. Barca already bought De Jong and we will take De Ligt too this summer. We may even take Daley Blind and put him on our bench! Big up to Ajax Amsterdam do!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Rogermilla wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
There is also rumors that Onana might be moving to a top La Liga team. But congrats to Ajax. I am always happy to see a team that builds from the ground up and succeed in Europe.
Exactly!! the likes of Mouriho will be looking for 30 year old established players rather than build and take a couple of years! just put these coaches to shame with that today now mentality
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

marko wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Exactly!! the likes of Mouriho will be looking for 30 year old established players rather than build and take a couple of years! just put these coaches to shame with that today now mentality
But Mou himself bought in Varane, Ozil and Di Maria to Madrid all before their 23rd birthday.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
...and Pep build from scratch? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

jax forward Dusan Tadic was pivotal to his side’s devastating attack, assisting two and scoring one.Is this not the same guy at Soton ?The boy look so good,MOTM from him.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Takes me nostalgically back to the great Champions League winning Ajax team of 1995. They got to the CL final in 2 successive seasons in 1995 and 1996. This was their 1995 team:

Van der Sar
Michael Reiziger
Frank Rijkaard
Frank de Boer
Danny Blind
Edgar Davids
Clarence Seedorf
Ronald de Boer
Mark Overmars
Jari Litmanen
Finidi George
Nwankwo Kanu
Patrick Kluivert

Only 3 members of the squad (Blind, Rijkaard and Litmanen) were over 23 years old. A bunch of kids and teenagers, defeated the grizzled, world class veterans of AC Milan THREE TIMES in one season! (with Baresi, Gullit, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Costacurta, Donadoni etc). Achievements:

1) They won the Dutch League and Cup double, the Champions League, and went undefeated all season (all in the same season).
2) Went 65 games undefeated - home and abroad. It is pretty amazing to go 2 years w/o losing a game in pro football when you are playing against world class teams and players every week. Even when their undefeated streak was broken - it was on penalties by a mighty Juventus team in the CL final.

People don't give that Ajax team enough credit bc the team did not stay together for long.
Last edited by wiseone on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

wiseone wrote:Takes me nostalgically back to the great Ajax team of 1994:

Ajax last won the Champions League in 1995. That season, this was their team:

Van der Sar
Michael Reiziger
Frank Rijkaard
Frank de Boer
Danny Blind
Edgar Davids
Clarence Seedorf
Ronald de Boer
Mark Overmars
Jari Litmanen
Finidi George
Nwankwo Kanu
Patrick Kluivert

Only 3 members of the squad (Blind, Rijkaard and Litmanen) were over 23 years old. A bunch of kids and teenagers, defeated the grizzled, world class veterans of AC Milan THREE TIMES in one season! (with Baresi, Gullit, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Costacurta, Donadoni etc). Achievements:

1) They won the Dutch League and Cup double, the Champions League, and went undefeated all season (all in the same season).
2) Went 65 games undefeated - home and abroad. It is pretty amazing to go 2 years w/o losing a game in pro football when you are playing against world class teams and players every week. Even when their undefeated streak was broken - it was on penalties by a mighty Juventus team.

People don't give that Ajax team enough credit bc the team did not stay together for long.
Chief wiseone,
I think Finidi was over 23. Kanu, I don't know, his Naija football age was 18, the reality could have been anything. Also, Gullit was no longer at Milan when they were beaten by Ajax in the 94/95 season (Sampdoria?).

But you are right, that Ajax team was full of okpoka players that's for sure. World beaters all of them.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Bros m', e no possible ko se se. The team still has many glaring flaws. Did you not see that stupid bobo who was dribbling foolishly in front of his goalmouth? :rotf:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Kanu was 18 back then. He and Kluivert were the youngest members of the team. Re Gullit - he was still a Milan player but was loaned to Sampdoria in the mid 90s. Even without him Milan still had Maldini, Baresi, Desailly, Boban, Savicevic, Costacurta etc in their team.

Footnote: I wonder how proud Danny Blind is right now watching his son play for in the Champions League in the same position and for the same team that he played for over 20 years ago.
ohsee wrote: Chief wiseone,
I think Finidi was over 23. Kanu, I don't know, his Naija football age was 18, the reality could have been anything. Also, Gullit was no longer at Milan when they were beaten by Ajax in the 94/95 season (Sampdoria?).

But you are right, that Ajax team was full of okpoka players that's for sure. World beaters all of them.
lakdarbelloumi
Egg
Egg

Post by lakdarbelloumi »

Wiseone, Count me in as one of those that is so nostalgic about that '94 to '96 team, and that is so brimming with joy as I watched this new generation Ajax recreate some of that magic from 25 years ago. Too bad, just like the generation before, they will be raided a la Monaco before our eyes open.. Not really followed the dutch league religiously these days like I used to when Kluivert used to go toe to toe against Ronaldo of PSV Eindhoven, and when Seedolf, Davids, Kanu and Litmanen destroyed the mighty Milan and Real en route to the champions league victory in 1995... Boy, over these 2 legs against Real Madrid... I sure have felt blessed with the revisit of that feeling brought back by these new generation Ajax....Looking forward to the next round....
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

One thing that people forget about that trailblazing Ajax team is that it was managed by one chap called Aloysius Van Gaal...
lakdarbelloumi
Egg
Egg

Post by lakdarbelloumi »

Yes... the same Van Gaal that Man U was not patient enough with....
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Man, Holland has contributed so much to football. Total football, Cruyff, the philosophy behind La Masia, and countless great players and coaches. A long conveyor belt of Dutch masters in the spirit of Vermeer, Van Gogh etc in another field of artistic endeavor. Just goes to show that winning trophies is not everything.

Wha choo looking at?!