Chukwueze V Zenit

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Chukwueze V Zenit

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://goalsportz.com/soccer/uefa-cham ... s-passion/

The boy set up the first goal with a beautiful cross and has been tormenting the defenders all day. This is a real game yo...not the huff and puff game going on the France :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chukwueze V Zenit

this boy is Gold :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

according to Rohr he should be playing U23 game against Libya instead of preparing with the SE for the upcomming ANC in Egypt. :boo:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

VE why are you so negative? What makes you think rohr has given up on him for u23 permanently?? Do you realize that Chukwuemeka is literally our best under 23 player now and will make a huge impact for them. I believe his still young and would definitely be recalled back to super eagles after u23 qualify for Olympics or when they aren’t playing a game.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:according to Rohr he should be playing U23 game against Libya instead of preparing with the SE for the upcomming ANC in Egypt. :boo:
You're a real mugu. NFF announced months ago that they were no longer going to use SE players in u23 or u20 teams. Chukwueze is obviously too good to leave out of the u23 and not quite a vital part of SE yet. Its called balance! We already have about 10 wingers we don't know what to do with while Chukwueze could hlp the U23 get to the Olympics. Ode!
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

See ball control :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

This boy is so talented...my God, praying for a long career, managed properly!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

they are winning away 3 goals to 1
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Chukwueze is just a pure baller.
That's all I will say.
See how camera sef just dey follow am upandan after final wizzle.... :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:according to Rohr he should be playing U23 game against Libya instead of preparing with the SE for the upcomming ANC in Egypt. :boo:
You're a real mugu. NFF announced months ago that they were no longer going to use SE players in u23 or u20 teams. Chukwueze is obviously too good to leave out of the u23 and not quite a vital part of SE yet. Its called balance! We already have about 10 wingers we don't know what to do with while Chukwueze could hlp the U23 get to the Olympics. Ode!

No you are the mugu

Chukwueze is a potential superstar and probably our best winger. He needs to be with the SE NOW, preparing for the ANC, and not playing against Libya U23. If we cannot beat Libya U23 without Chukwueze then we dont deserve to go to olympics.

Why is Oshimen not playing for the olympics ? Are you telling me Oshimen is of higher quality, or that he cannot be used by the olympic team.

Rohr doesn't have a clue what he is doing. The guy is just so daft at times with his decision making.

For the last 2 windows this mugu calls up 3 midfielders, refuses to look at other options, just lazy coaching.

What happened to Eze, Odubajo, Ejaria ? WTF is he doing, he aint being proactive I will tell you that.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I dare anyone to tell me otherwise that Chukwueze should not be in the SE setup.

This Zenit team they just beat 3-1 away from home HANDLED Victor Moses' Fenerbache in the previous round.

Onyekuru's own team failed miserably in the last round. But Chukwueze is still balling in the Europa doing the biz playing in a higher league than any of our wingers and recieving accolades, but he is not yet ready. :boo:
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I cannot lie, I agree 100% with Vancity on this issue. It is a boneheaded decision by Rohr.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

:rotf: :rotf:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

vancity eagle wrote:

No you are the mugu

Chukwueze is a potential superstar and probably our best winger. He needs to be with the SE NOW, preparing for the ANC, and not playing against Libya U23. If we cannot beat Libya U23 without Chukwueze then we dont deserve to go to olympics.

Why is Oshimen not playing for the olympics ? Are you telling me Oshimen is of higher quality, or that he cannot be used by the olympic team.

Rohr doesn't have a clue what he is doing. The guy is just so daft at times with his decision making.

For the last 2 windows this mugu calls up 3 midfielders, refuses to look at other options, just lazy coaching.

What happened to Eze, Odubajo, Ejaria ? WTF is he doing, he aint being proactive I will tell you that.
But Eze is just a CE fan name that is always added to fantasy squads doesn't he have to switch from the England set up via FIFA before he can play for Nigeria?
Chukuweze is a Nigerian international (capped by Rohr ) and will most likely be going to the AFCON so there's no real cause for concern considering Nigeria have already qualified for the AFCON and are playing Seychelles in a pointless Qualifier and Egypt in a friendly in a local athletic stadium!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

vancity eagle wrote:

No you are the mugu

i beg take it easy even his club only part play him in the league. and if you think he got a long career with club and country then lets manage him well,
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

VE nothing wrong with our boy playing u23. Good development for him
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Chukuweze is a Nigerian international (capped by Rohr ) and will most likely be going to the AFCON so there's no real cause for concern considering Nigeria have already qualified for the AFCON and are playing Seychelles in a pointless Qualifier and Egypt in a friendly in a local athletic stadium!

No there is no telling that "he most likely will be going to ANC" Nothing Rohr has done in the past leads me to believe this. Is this not the same way Onyekuru was pushed to the fringes.

It will not surprise me one bit if Rohr prefers Moses Simon or even some lanky forward like Onuachu to Chukwuze. He has a track record of bone headed decisions.

And if we are playing a "pointless qualifier" and a "pointless friendly" then why are all the rest of Rohrs regulars there. And isn't a "pointless qualifier" the opportune time to try new players and give a chance to a bright prospect who only has 45 minutes to his international career.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

osita wrote:
VE nothing wrong with our boy playing u23. Good development for him

He doesn't need "development" He is already more developed than all of our wide options.

He needs integration into the SE setup.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

vancity eagle wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

No there is no telling that "he most likely will be going to ANC" Nothing Rohr has done in the past leads me to believe this. Is this not the same way Onyekuru was pushed to the fringes.

It will not surprise me one bit if Rohr prefers Moses Simon or even some lanky forward like Onuachu to Chukwuze. He has a track record of bone headed decisions.

And if we are playing a "pointless qualifier" and a "pointless friendly" then why are all the rest of Rohrs regulars there. And isn't a "pointless qualifier" the opportune time to try new players and give a chance to a bright prospect who only has 45 minutes to his international career.
You panic too easily!
Just chill abeg.
Thank God you're not a decision maker!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "