Ben Arfa: Emery has NOT changed and I laughed in his face

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

elerineye
Egg
Egg
Re: Ben Arfa: Emery has NOT changed and I laughed in his fac

Post by elerineye »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Nothing sweets me more than getting under the skin of Arsenal fans! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like their club, they are all individually gutless and spineless.... they cry cry cry and cry.... kai! how sweet it is! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for entertainment guys, I am busy for the next few days. I will return to this thread IF Napoli defeats Arsenal and mock you again and make you weep weep and weep again. :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The least we deserve from the original poster of this classless and gutless thread is an apology.

We'll be waiting an eternity given the antecedents of Mr. high and mighty Danfo Driver :D

Chai! This truly hurt una! I laugh in your face, as Ben Arfa laughed in Unai's face! :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
At the end he got butt hurt with a solid trouncing. Like your classless Mourinho, he'll be licking and rubbing his wounds till next Europa season.

Eyah!! :laugh: :laugh:
Ahhhhhh! :shock: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman