Ben Arfa: Emery has NOT changed and I laughed in his face

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ben Arfa: Emery has NOT changed and I laughed in his fac

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Chimurenga Rebel wrote:What's Ben Arfa saying tonight???
Ben Arfa say he was seeking attention so Arsenal could show interest and sign him.
ben Arfa has won more than Arsenal. he is too big for Arsenal.
And now he’s at Rennes a club that hardly enter the knock out stages in European competition,so maybe it’s his character that causes his problems with coaches anyway stay humble!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Ben Arfa say he was seeking attention so Arsenal could show interest and sign him.
And now he’s at Rennes a club that hardly enter the knock out stages in European competition,so maybe it’s his character that causes his problems with coaches anyway stay humble!
And now Arsenal is a club that hardly enters Champions League and when they get into it, they are always knocked out in the first knock out stage of the Champions League. So, maybe its Arsenals character of losing that causes Arsenal's problems with their fans. Anyway stay humble.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Bros abeg allow goalpost remain for one place. Is the fool still laughing?
When a fool has won more trophies than you (Arsenal), what should we call you (Arsenal)?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Pride comes before a fall. In this case Emery got the last laugh.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

danfo driver wrote:
elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
When a fool has won more trophies than you (Arsenal), what should we call you (Arsenal)?
Bros my kwesion simple, is the fool still laughing?
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
And my question is simple, If a fool is more successful than Arsenal, what do you call Arsenal? :rotf: :rotf:
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

danfo driver wrote:
elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
And my question is simple, If a fool is more successful than Arsenal, what do you call Arsenal? :rotf: :rotf:
Bros, u dey fall my hand o. Pesin dey laff coach wey im get bad bele for, and de coach come show am pepe; my question, im still dey laff?

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote:
elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Guy that one is not relevant. Leave Arsenal out of this. Ben Arfa was dissing Emery not Arsenal. This was your quote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:This says more about Ben Arfa than it does Emery.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yea, it Says Ben Arfa defeated Emery and laughed in his face.
So question is, is he still laughing?

By the way just for the record he has not won more titles than Arsenal. Oya start counting...
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote: ben Arfa has won more than Arsenal. he is too big for Arsenal.
Bros, u dey fall my hand o. Pesin dey laff coach wey im get bad bele for, and de coach come show am pepe; my question, im still dey laff?
Don't hold your breath on Danfo admitting his hatred for Arsenal led to him stepping inside a massive doodoo with this post. He will keep changing the goal post until you guys are playing catch behind trees far away from the original stadium of play. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Guy that one is not relevant. Leave Arsenal out of this. Ben Arfa was dissing Emery not Arsenal. This was your quote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:This says more about Ben Arfa than it does Emery.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yea, it Says Ben Arfa defeated Emery and laughed in his face.
So question is, is he still laughing?

By the way just for the record he has not won more titles than Arsenal. Oya start counting...
Ben Arfa (the Player) has been more successful than Arsenal since 2004. FACT! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
elerineye wrote:
danfo driver wrote: ben Arfa has won more than Arsenal. he is too big for Arsenal.
Don't hold your breath on Danfo admitting his hatred for Arsenal led to him stepping inside a massive doodoo with this post. He will keep changing the goal post until you guys are playing catch behind trees far away from the original stadium of play. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This thing dey burn some people well well o! :lol: :lol:

ben Arfa looked at Emery. he saw that he had not changed and he laughed in his face! FACT! :lol:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
And now Arsenal is a club that hardly enters Champions League and when they get into it, they are always knocked out in the first knock out stage of the Champions League. So, maybe its Arsenals character of losing that causes Arsenal's problems with their fans. Anyway stay humble.
But the present coach (Emery) inherited that situation and Arfa has a beef with him and still failed to prove his point!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Danfo e don do haba,why do you like to do this to beloved?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote: Don't hold your breath on Danfo admitting his hatred for Arsenal led to him stepping inside a massive doodoo with this post. He will keep changing the goal post until you guys are playing catch behind trees far away from the original stadium of play. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This thing dey burn some people well well o! :lol: :lol:

ben Arfa looked at Emery. he saw that he had not changed and he laughed in his face! FACT! :lol:
Ben Arfa and his team mates got beat like a drum by the same team led by the same coach. FACT! :rotf: :rotf:
He is going home while the coach he laughed at proceeds to the next round...FACT!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

The driver should go back to his danfo. Nonsense thread.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote: Don't hold your breath on Danfo admitting his hatred for Arsenal led to him stepping inside a massive doodoo with this post. He will keep changing the goal post until you guys are playing catch behind trees far away from the original stadium of play. :D

Ben Arfa and his team mates got beat like a drum by the same team led by the same coach. FACT! :rotf: :rotf:
He is going home while the coach he laughed at proceeds to the next round...FACT!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
GBAM!!! Case closed... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nothing sweets me more than getting under the skin of Arsenal fans! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like their club, they are all individually gutless and spineless.... they cry cry cry and cry.... kai! how sweet it is! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for entertainment guys, I am busy for the next few days. I will return to this thread IF Napoli defeats Arsenal and mock you again and make you weep weep and weep again. :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:Nothing sweets me more than getting under the skin of Arsenal fans! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like their club, they are all individually gutless and spineless.... they cry cry cry and cry.... kai! how sweet it is! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for entertainment guys, I am busy for the next few days. I will return to this thread IF Napoli defeats Arsenal and mock you again and make you weep weep and weep again. :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The least we deserve from the original poster of this classless and gutless thread is an apology.

We'll be waiting an eternity given the antecedents of Mr. high and mighty Danfo Driver :D
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Nothing sweets me more than getting under the skin of Arsenal fans! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like their club, they are all individually gutless and spineless.... they cry cry cry and cry.... kai! how sweet it is! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The least we deserve from the original poster of this classless and gutless thread is an apology.

We'll be waiting an eternity given the antecedents of Mr. high and mighty Danfo Driver :D
He is going into exile to cry himself to sleep for such a failed post... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He will not show up until Arsenal loses and he comes out beating his bony chest... :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:

Chai! This truly hurt una! I laugh in your face, as Ben Arfa laughed in Unai's face! :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

He is going into exile to cry himself to sleep for such a failed post... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He will not show up until Arsenal loses and he comes out beating his bony chest... :taunt:
You got that right!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Chai! This truly hurt una! I laugh in your face, as Ben Arfa laughed in Unai's face! :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
At the end he got butt hurt with a solid trouncing. Like your classless Mourinho, he'll be licking and rubbing his wounds till next Europa season.

Eyah!! :laugh: :laugh:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

At the end he got butt hurt with a solid trouncing. Like your classless Mourinho, he'll be licking and rubbing his wounds till next Europa season.

Eyah!! :laugh: :laugh:
Chaii! look at the pain and anguish! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That laugh in front of Unai's face truly hurt some people to the soul! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ben Arfa! A man more successful than Arsenal since 2004! :clap: :clap: :clap: