Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60289
Enugu II wrote:
This take hits the nail on the head. Hope those who believe there is a level playing ground in football for all races need to listen to this.


Wow!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 24858
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
West Brom has won again today. They defeated Birmingham 3-2. They have now won every game since Moore was fired, and as a consequence, West Brom is now 4 points off automatic promotion.

Can they still be relegated in order to assuage the deep pain of two nonentities? :D

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:57 am
Posts: 5691
Location: Ajegunle
danfo driver wrote:
West Brom has won again today. They defeated Birmingham 3-2. They have now won every game since Moore was fired, and as a consequence, West Brom is now 4 points off automatic promotion.

Can they still be relegated in order to assuage the deep pain of two nonentities? :D


Just think, he started the momentum and of course, the momentum he set in place, carries on. Either way, when they get promoted, he can take credit for nurturing the process.

_________________
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
DIMKA76 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
West Brom has won again today. They defeated Birmingham 3-2. They have now won every game since Moore was fired, and as a consequence, West Brom is now 4 points off automatic promotion.

Can they still be relegated in order to assuage the deep pain of two nonentities? :D


Just think, he started the momentum and of course, the momentum he set in place, carries on. Either way, when they get promoted, he can take credit for nurturing the process.


:clap:

at one point WBA had scored the most goals in England

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
tfco wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
West Brom has won again today. They defeated Birmingham 3-2. They have now won every game since Moore was fired, and as a consequence, West Brom is now 4 points off automatic promotion.

Can they still be relegated in order to assuage the deep pain of two nonentities? :D


Just think, he started the momentum and of course, the momentum he set in place, carries on. Either way, when they get promoted, he can take credit for nurturing the process.


:clap:

at one point WBA had scored the most goals in England


But do you guys think they can still be relegated this season, so assuage the deep pain some people are feeling? :D

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60289
danfo driver wrote:

But do you guys think they can still be relegated this season, so assuage the deep pain some people are feeling? :D

Last season's beating is still paining you.
Image

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:36 am 
Online

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 13741
Location: South London
Is this an April Fools joke?

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 29711
Cracking pair of Bristols bouncing over the Baggies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
Coach wrote:
Cracking pair of Bristols bouncing over the Baggies.


YES!! Do you think they'll finally be relegated today? To at least, help soothe the pain crippling the existence of two nonentities?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60289
So they were 4th when he was sacked and several games later, they are ..................................................4th.
Image

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 30349
I thought they had the best squad in the division, racist pigs

_________________
Oya back to the matter
open and close


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 30530
To think West Brom gave a lot of black players their fist opportunities back in the day then they go and do this ish? ID10T5

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:46 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4317
:!:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 44557
Location: Akoko Highlands
kalani JR wrote:
:!:



Will definitely stay another year in the Championship. :)

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:40 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49955
zee wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 4301
danfo driver wrote:
West Brom has won again today. They defeated Birmingham 3-2. They have now won every game since Moore was fired, and as a consequence, West Brom is now 4 points off automatic promotion.

Can they still be relegated in order to assuage the deep pain of two nonentities? :D

So to went from Square one to Square one.

Hopefully Leeds win the Championship next season if the same Squad comes back.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4317
The Darren Moore journey continues...with Doncaster Rovers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48942565


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
kalani JR wrote:
The Darren Moore journey continues...with Doncaster Rovers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48942565


Wow! And Lampard is coaching cheslea.

This is what you were trying to tell G4L.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 30349
Jones his number 2 now coaches in the championship

_________________
Oya back to the matter
open and close


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42088
Location: Pennsylvania
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
The Darren Moore journey continues...with Doncaster Rovers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48942565


Wow! And Lampard is coaching cheslea.

This is what you were trying to tell G4L.


Abeg don't drag me into this one. :P

Lampard got the job because he's one of the club's biggest legends. Obviously, being white helps a lot but there are other more qualified white names that were bypassed so racism doesn't come into play with respect to the Chelsea decision. He'd have had a point had Drogba been coaching and was bypassed in preference for Lampard.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12123
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
The Darren Moore journey continues...with Doncaster Rovers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48942565


Wow! And Lampard is coaching cheslea.

This is what you were trying to tell G4L.


Abeg don't drag me into this one. :P

Lampard got the job because he's one of the club's biggest legends. Obviously, being white helps a lot but there are other more qualified white names that were bypassed so racism doesn't come into play with respect to the Chelsea decision. He'd have had a point had Drogba been coaching and was bypassed in preference for Lampard.


Bro, there is no need for argument. This is not fight. My comment had NOTHING to do with racism. I am just pointing out to Kalani that this is an example of what he was trying to tell you-- White coaches get top jobs, black coaches don't. for whatever reason. Gerrard is also coaching Glasgow Rangers, from no where.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: maceo4 and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group