Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1657
Top 10 Nigerian players at the moment, based on Level of league, appearances and standard of play so far this season.


10.Victor Osimhen (Chaleroi, Belgium): Been on form all season with 11 goals so far. AC Milan had interest in the January Window. Inter Milan are seriously now interested in his services.
9. Simon Moses (Levante, La Liga): Started slow due to injury and language. Seems to have tied down a starting shirt though his performance this weekend wasn't anything to write home about.
8. Samuel Chukwueze (Villareal, La Liga): Started hot then dropped to bench but seems to be getting back into the scheme of things for Villareal.
7. Henry Onyekuru (Galastasaray, Turkey): Starts every match for Gala. Played in the champions leaugue and Europa allthis season and currently 9th highest goalscorer in the league.
6. Samuel Kalu (Bordeaux, Lique 1): has played most of Bordeaux's matches this season when fit and has consistently been top 3 in most of those games.
5. Ken Omeruo (Leganes, Laliga): Ken has owned the CD spot for his team and plays every single match with top quality displays.
4. Ola Aina (Torino, Serie A): from his first game in Torino, he was hot and hasn't looked back. Torino want to buy out his contract from Chelsea but they would have to contend with Juve.
3. Alex Iwobi (Arsenal, EPL): Blows hot and cold but when he is hot, he makes Arsenal tick. Has been involved in alot of Arsenal's goals this season.
2. Troost Ekong (Udinese, Serie A): From the very first day, Troost plugged into Udinese's backline and has churned out top quality performance. One more season like this and he'll send up in a Top club.
1. Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, EPL): you know. Nuff said


Mention
*Esiti (Gent, Belgium): After overcoming depressing from missing out on the Levante move, he has played every single game for Gent with top notch performances. He even played as an attacking midfielder recently.
*Awoniyi (Mouscron, Belgium): Ex-Team of Esiti, had a horrible half season at Gent but found a rebirth at Mouscron making back to back team of the weak (6 times) with 7 goals and 2 assists from 8 games.
*Mikel (Middlesborough, Championship): No list is complete without baba


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:26 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 37902
Location: UK
NFA Chairman, welcome back.
We've missed you! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

(Ooops! Seems I'm a bit late to the welcome party. But all join!)

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1657
Damunk wrote:
NFA Chairman, welcome back.
We've missed you! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

(Ooops! Seems I'm a bit late to the welcome party. But all join!)



:bump: Ive been really really busy. But one of the major tasks holding me back finally ended sat/ yesterday.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 5352
Location: Akwa Ibom. Lagos. Dallas.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
After the heavy clapping, you must make it a weekly affair. After all, your assignment is over.

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:09 pm 
Online

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3601
Onyekuru just scored twice for Gala.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:15 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 43608
Can we call this thread what it really is? ....Agents corner! :taunt: :taunt:

Good stuff. My only concern about these types of posts is that they are often based on internet reports and not from actually watching the games. Hopefully this is based actually watching the games.

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7074
1naija wrote:
Can we call this thread what it really is? ....Agents corner! :taunt: :taunt:

Good stuff. My only concern about these types of posts is that they are often based on internet reports and not from actually watching the games. Hopefully this is based actually watching the games.


Mods?
Ban this 1naija man.
he likes to cause confusion

_________________
Ezenwa -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo --- Chukwueze, S. Eduok, M Obi, Ndidi, Iwobi -- Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 16250
Damunk wrote:
NFA Chairman, welcome back.
We've missed you! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

(Ooops! Seems I'm a bit late to the welcome party. But all join!)



The man can be very useless at times. He's always late, by 2020 he will realize that nfa don yamutu and change his name to NFFchairman. :woot: good list as usual.... his head is mostly correct unlike 95% of CE. :thumbs:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:36 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 43608
Rawlings wrote:
1naija wrote:
Can we call this thread what it really is? ....Agents corner! :taunt: :taunt:

Good stuff. My only concern about these types of posts is that they are often based on internet reports and not from actually watching the games. Hopefully this is based actually watching the games.


Mods?
Ban this 1naija man.
he likes to cause confusion



Mods stopped working here about 5 years ago. Only Murds like Damunkey still remain. :D

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1657
Obong wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
After the heavy clapping, you must make it a weekly affair. After all, your assignment is over.


:bump: :bump:

I go try. I'll go back to the weekly player tracking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1657
1naija wrote:
Can we call this thread what it really is? ....Agents corner! :taunt: :taunt:

Good stuff. My only concern about these types of posts is that they are often based on internet reports and not from actually watching the games. Hopefully this is based actually watching the games.


I wish I was an agent. When I was in the biz in the 90s and early 2000s, transfer fees then was like transfer fee enyimba currently pays


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1657
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Damunk wrote:
NFA Chairman, welcome back.
We've missed you! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

(Ooops! Seems I'm a bit late to the welcome party. But all join!)



The man can be very useless at times. He's always late, by 2020 he will realize that nfa don yamutu and change his name to NFFchairman. :woot: good list as usual.... his head is mostly correct unlike 95% of CE. :thumbs:


:bump: :bump:

Na true share. Been wanting to change that name since Dec. Nff chairman. But NFA sweet pass


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:29 pm
Posts: 3292
I don't get the Ndidi hype at all. He is barely serviceable midfielder to me. He won't even be the best midfielder in the NPFL.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 16250
Nfa, you forgot Jamilu Collins, he's not in a div 1 team but the boy consistently get 7/10 ratings every game he plays after locking down that LB position at his club. The German 2nd Div is equivalent to the bottom half of the Epl. Burnley, Leicester and Newcastle are not better than Paderborn. :thumb:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:26 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 43608
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Nfa, you forgot Jamilu Collins, he's not in a div 1 team but the boy consistently get 7/10 ratings every game he plays after locking down that LB position at his club. The German 2nd Div is equivalent to the bottom half of the Epl. Burnley, Leicester and Newcastle are not better than Paderborn. :thumb:



This has to be severe joblessness to be watching division 2 or 3 teams of any league consistently. Buhari should do something to help the jobless abeg!

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 16250
1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Nfa, you forgot Jamilu Collins, he's not in a div 1 team but the boy consistently get 7/10 ratings every game he plays after locking down that LB position at his club. The German 2nd Div is equivalent to the bottom half of the Epl. Burnley, Leicester and Newcastle are not better than Paderborn. :thumb:



This has to be severe joblessness to be watching division 2 or 3 teams of any league consistently. Buhari should do something to help the jobless abeg!


Aaaaa pppp cccc :taunt:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1657
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Nfa, you forgot Jamilu Collins, he's not in a div 1 team but the boy consistently get 7/10 ratings every game he plays after locking down that LB position at his club. The German 2nd Div is equivalent to the bottom half of the Epl. Burnley, Leicester and Newcastle are not better than Paderborn. :thumb:


You are right. He was on a move to Schalke but ROhr kinda stopped the move. If i was doing a top 15, he would have made the list for sure. But he looks great for the top next season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10724
...none of whom plays for a top 2-3 club in any of Europe's elite leagues (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7074
wiseone wrote:
...none of whom plays for a top 2-3 club in any of Europe's elite leagues (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga).


shhhhhhhh.... don't make noise :winking:

_________________
Ezenwa -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo --- Chukwueze, S. Eduok, M Obi, Ndidi, Iwobi -- Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2293
Location: Nigeria
wiseone wrote:
...none of whom plays for a top 2-3 club in any of Europe's elite leagues (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga).

I put it to you that Arsenal will finish 3rd and Iwobi will prove you wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:39 am
Posts: 6895
Location: USA
chief nfachairman wrote:
Top 10 Nigerian players at the moment, based on Level of league, appearances and standard of play so far this season.


10.Victor Osimhen (Chaleroi, Belgium): Been on form all season with 11 goals so far. AC Milan had interest in the January Window. Inter Milan are seriously now interested in his services.
9. Simon Moses (Levante, La Liga): Started slow due to injury and language. Seems to have tied down a starting shirt though his performance this weekend wasn't anything to write home about.
8. Samuel Chukwueze (Villareal, La Liga): Started hot then dropped to bench but seems to be getting back into the scheme of things for Villareal.
7. Henry Onyekuru (Galastasaray, Turkey): Starts every match for Gala. Played in the champions leaugue and Europa allthis season and currently 9th highest goalscorer in the league.
6. Samuel Kalu (Bordeaux, Lique 1): has played most of Bordeaux's matches this season when fit and has consistently been top 3 in most of those games.
5. Ken Omeruo (Leganes, Laliga): Ken has owned the CD spot for his team and plays every single match with top quality displays.
4. Ola Aina (Torino, Serie A): from his first game in Torino, he was hot and hasn't looked back. Torino want to buy out his contract from Chelsea but they would have to contend with Juve.
3. Alex Iwobi (Arsenal, EPL): Blows hot and cold but when he is hot, he makes Arsenal tick. Has been involved in alot of Arsenal's goals this season.
2. Troost Ekong (Udinese, Serie A): From the very first day, Troost plugged into Udinese's backline and has churned out top quality performance. One more season like this and he'll send up in a Top club.
1. Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, EPL): you know. Nuff said


Mention
*Esiti (Gent, Belgium): After overcoming depressing from missing out on the Levante move, he has played every single game for Gent with top notch performances. He even played as an attacking midfielder recently.
*Awoniyi (Mouscron, Belgium): Ex-Team of Esiti, had a horrible half season at Gent but found a rebirth at Mouscron making back to back team of the weak (6 times) with 7 goals and 2 assists from 8 games.
*Mikel (Middlesborough, Championship): No list is complete without baba


You failed to mention: (1) Ebuehi. What is his status now?
(2) Mohammed
(3) Yahaya and the rest of the U-17 of that era?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1657
wiseone wrote:
...none of whom plays for a top 2-3 club in any of Europe's elite leagues (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga).


I believe 50% of these guys would end up in top 1-3 in the Top 5 Leagues in another 2 seasons.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:00 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 37902
Location: UK
Igugu wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Top 10 Nigerian players at the moment, based on Level of league, appearances and standard of play so far this season.


10.Victor Osimhen (Chaleroi, Belgium): Been on form all season with 11 goals so far. AC Milan had interest in the January Window. Inter Milan are seriously now interested in his services.
9. Simon Moses (Levante, La Liga): Started slow due to injury and language. Seems to have tied down a starting shirt though his performance this weekend wasn't anything to write home about.
8. Samuel Chukwueze (Villareal, La Liga): Started hot then dropped to bench but seems to be getting back into the scheme of things for Villareal.
7. Henry Onyekuru (Galastasaray, Turkey): Starts every match for Gala. Played in the champions leaugue and Europa allthis season and currently 9th highest goalscorer in the league.
6. Samuel Kalu (Bordeaux, Lique 1): has played most of Bordeaux's matches this season when fit and has consistently been top 3 in most of those games.
5. Ken Omeruo (Leganes, Laliga): Ken has owned the CD spot for his team and plays every single match with top quality displays.
4. Ola Aina (Torino, Serie A): from his first game in Torino, he was hot and hasn't looked back. Torino want to buy out his contract from Chelsea but they would have to contend with Juve.
3. Alex Iwobi (Arsenal, EPL): Blows hot and cold but when he is hot, he makes Arsenal tick. Has been involved in alot of Arsenal's goals this season.
2. Troost Ekong (Udinese, Serie A): From the very first day, Troost plugged into Udinese's backline and has churned out top quality performance. One more season like this and he'll send up in a Top club.
1. Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, EPL): you know. Nuff said


Mention
*Esiti (Gent, Belgium): After overcoming depressing from missing out on the Levante move, he has played every single game for Gent with top notch performances. He even played as an attacking midfielder recently.
*Awoniyi (Mouscron, Belgium): Ex-Team of Esiti, had a horrible half season at Gent but found a rebirth at Mouscron making back to back team of the weak (6 times) with 7 goals and 2 assists from 8 games.
*Mikel (Middlesborough, Championship): No list is complete without baba


You failed to mention: (1) Ebuehi. What is his status now?
(2) Mohammed
(3) Yahaya and the rest of the U-17 of that era?
These guys are not small boys any more.
They should have started making an impact by now.
The one wey baffle me pass na Chidera Ezeh.
Disappeared off the radar sotay, a NPFL player don kolobi him name. :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Sunset and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group