Rumors have it Zidane returning to Real Madrid

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

okuns
Egg
Egg
Rumors have it Zidane returning to Real Madrid

Post by okuns »

Is it true to Zinedine Zidane will be returning the Real Madrid shortly? If so, then it is a bad move for RM. How can they accept a coach that just left them high and dry after a very successful year because he is afraid of losing?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rumors have it Zidane returning to Real Madrid

Post by marko »

looks like BBC are confrming as well

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47528561

I heard the other day, players like Ramos, bale, Marcelo threatened to leave if Mourinho was hired!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Chelsea can say bye to Hazard...Zidane is a big fan!
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

YES!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

No return for Borinho. No bus-parking at the Bernabeu. :thumbs:
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

marko wrote:looks like BBC are confrming as well

I heard the other day, players like Ramos, bale, Marcelo threatened to leave if Mourinho was hired!
All three could be on the way out anyway. Ramos due to clash with El Presidente. Bale b/c Zizou doesn't fancy him that much. Marcelo rumoured to be going to Juve.
http://www.naijiant.com/
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

I feel for Solari. He was dealt a very bad hand and did his best.
Let's not forget, when Solari was promoted to 1st team coach, Madrid was in 11th place and had lost 7 in a row.

Solari dragged Madrid back into the top 3, although the crashing out of Europe clearly sealed his faith.
I wish him well.

On the other hand, a well rested Zizou will definately reinvigorate Madrid for next year and beyond. But I hope Perez gives him a sizeable budget to work with as well. Barcelona has been spending money like crazy for the last 5 years straight. Madrid has some catching up to do talent wise.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

1 trophy every 97 days

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:looks like BBC are confrming as well

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Just as Guardiola refused to return to Barca, I thin Zidane should not have gone back.

As successful as Zidane has been in a short period, I have never been able to rate him as a coach. I am not a fan of his direct system and I think he relied heavily on Ronaldo and LUCK. I loved him as a player, so I wish him well.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Why is Zizou doing this? This wan get as e be. Team full of aging stars and young bloods who haven’t hit their expected marks . He is risking all the accolades he had earned with Ronaldo :idea:

Okay ohhh. Good luck my guy
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:Just as Guardiola refused to return to Barca, I thin Zidane should not have gone back.

As successful as Zidane has been in a short period, I have never been able to rate him as a coach. I am not a fan of his direct system and I think he relied heavily on Ronaldo and LUCK. I loved him as a player, so I wish him well.
Damn it! This is going to shatter Zidane. Please rate him as a coach abeg before his world comes crashing down.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Just as Guardiola refused to return to Barca, I thin Zidane should not have gone back.

Damn it! This is going to shatter Zidane. Please rate him as a coach abeg before his world comes crashing down.
Just ignore the danfo.
The bobo is a bonifide Madrid hater. Na fear don catch am...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

charlie wrote:
1naija wrote:

Just ignore the danfo.
The bobo is a bonifide Madrid hater. Na fear don catch am...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am not a Madrid hater. I just like to mock you. :lol:

I may not support Madrid, today, because I no longer support any team outside Nigeria and Insurance. However, Madrid was the first club outside Nigeria and Insurance i ever supported. I started supporting Madrid when I went to college at the age of 17 and would leave class just to run home to watch Madrid. My roommate and I, in college chose our names after Raul and Morientes. He was Morientes and I was Raul. See this one! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

While I no longer support Madrid, I look out for them and wish them well above any other team in La Liga.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you sef see the rubbish the bobo write
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Live introduction on youtube now!

[/video]

I hope the legend got enough sleep these last 8 months. His gonna need it to fix the $hitshow that is currently occupying the Santiago Bernabau
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I'm shocked Wenger didn't get the job. lol
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Gareth Bale is injured until the end of the season. And has also asked his agent to find him a new job ... in the EPL.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Zizou looking like someone who just got back from an 8 month vacation
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

bepanda wrote:Gareth Bale is injured until the end of the season. And has also asked his agent to find him a new job ... in the EPL.
Bale is done for in Spain.
He had his chance to lead, and lost it. I am pretty sure his 'injury' is more a joint decision for him and Madrid to part without drama.

Also, I think its less likely that the likes of Isco & Marcelo will leave the club now.
The last 11 games of the season will say tons about how this team will be rebuilding in the off-season.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bepanda wrote:I'm shocked Wenger didn't get the job. lol
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You don carry your hatred of the man reach Zidane /RM thread ?

Quit your hating on the man, he does not know who you are , you hate on him on arsenal thread and now mentioning his name on Zidane's thread, Let Zidane have his limelight abeg.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates