Kai! José Mourinho get mouth....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kai! José Mourinho get mouth....

Post by Sir V »

"Paul Scholes criticised me when I was the manager at some of the biggest clubs in the world while he only lasted for 31 days at Oldham Athletic. Go back to the studio."

- José Mourinho.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Kai! José Mourinho get mouth....

Post by mcal »

...Seems Mourinho is the Donald Trump of football, he will answer to every critic even if dem be small boys :laugh:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

haha, this time, Mourinho was indeed right to criticise Paul Scholes!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

mcal wrote:...Seems Mourinho is the Donald Trump of football, he will answer to every critic even if dem be small boys :laugh:
He is the Donalt Trump of football, both winner's, my beloved vlub Arsenal suffer for this man Chelsea, im so glad that era is over.
The way he was disrespectful to Wenger then beat him again in a gmae was sad.Same way Trump is slapping MST AND democrat left and right.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

mcal wrote:...Seems Mourinho is the Donald Trump of football, he will answer to every critic even if dem be small boys :laugh:
And, this determines who had grace and class. He could just observe and move on. Instead, he appears to gloat over Scoles's downfall. Never looks good, does it?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

kajifu wrote:
He is the Donalt Trump of football, both winner's, my beloved vlub Arsenal suffer for this man Chelsea, im so glad that era is over.
The way he was disrespectful to Wenger then beat him again in a gmae was sad.Same way Trump is slapping MST AND democrat left and right.
...as MSM and the democrats are laughing last (at Trump) so are the football world laughing last at Mou :biggrin:
Have seen Trump lately, melting anger all over for a person that "won" :biggrin:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

DIMKA76 wrote:
And, this determines who had grace and class. He could just observe and move on. Instead, he appears to gloat over Scoles's downfall. Never looks good, does it?
...reason why i call him the Trump of the football world.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wait! let me get this right. If someone insults you for months and then glaots when you are fired, you are supposed to "just observe and move on" when the person is fired? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How come you didnt tell paul scholes to "observe and move on for more than 2 years of insults in the studio? I take it that did not interest you? You loved it and lapped your legs wide apart, enjoying every inch of the insults?

GTFOH!!! Observe and move on my asssss! :lol: :lol: You people think we are stupid. You will keep your mouth quiet and say noting when one person is throwing punches and when the other person just simply throws one blow! you start crying and screaming "grace and class!" hisss... people like these are the kind of people i despised in the playground as a child. :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wait! let me get this right. If someone insults you for months and then glaots when you are fired, you are supposed to "just observe and move on" when the person is fired? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How come you didnt tell paul scholes to "observe and move on for more than 2 years of insults in the studio? I take it that did not interest you? You loved it and lapped your legs wide apart, enjoying every inch of the insults?

GTFOH!!! Observe and move on my asssss! :lol: :lol: You people think we are stupid. You will keep your mouth quiet and say noting when one person is throwing punches and when the other person just simply throws one blow! you start crying and screaming "grace and class!" hisss... people like these are the kind of people i despised in the playground as a child. :roll:
All depends on why kind of person you are. If your mind is set on revenge and to even the scores then it's your prerogative. This simply not my mindset It's my prerogative. I don't seek to let grudges fester. We all get into arguments and we all react differently some resolve to move on, others start trench warfare. Hint... that why the world is the way it is today.

How come I didn't tell Scholes? erm Scholes doesn't even know I exist :rotf:. You gotta be the bigger man. So you despise someone for showing restraint? geez didn't know the world was this bad, I mean...

Read my signature, you'll know where I am coming from.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

DIMKA76 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

All depends on why kind of person you are. If your mind is set on revenge and to even the scores then it's your prerogative. This simply not my mindset It's my prerogative. I don't seek to let grudges fester. We all get into arguments and we all react differently some resolve to move on, others start trench warfare. Hint... that why the world is the way it is today.

How come I didn't tell Scholes? erm Scholes doesn't even know I exist :rotf:. You gotta be the bigger man. So you despise someone for showing restraint? geez didn't know the world was this bad, I mean...

No, I wasn't referring to the person who shows restraint. I was referring to the THIRD PARTY who shows bias. I despise someone for watching one person do something, keep quiet and then quickly attack the second person for doing the same thing back. You should have spoken up when the first person did it, but you didn't. You kept quiet because you have a bias I despise bias and I despise people who show bias.

No need to pretend. Paul Scholes was making noise for TWO YEARS! You said nothing! Absolutely nothing. The man responded in one day and you rushed out to speak. As I said, we aren't stupid.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

danfo driver wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

No, I wasn't referring to the person who shows restraint. I was referring to the THIRD PARTY who shows bias. I despise someone for watching one person do something, keep quiet and then quickly attack the second person for doing the same thing back. You should have spoken up when the first person did it, but you didn't. You kept quiet because you have a bias I despise bias and I despise people who show bias.

No need to pretend. Paul Scholes was making noise for TWO YEARS! You said nothing! Absolutely nothing. The man responded in one day and you rushed out to speak. As I said, we aren't stupid.
...Jose Mourinho is bigger than Paul Scholes when it comes to football coaching knowledge, and should have ignored him. No need getting in the gutter.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

danfo driver wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

Before you vex finish, I was only commenting on this article and nothing that transpired before.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

mcal wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
The Obamas don't seem to have grace and class either. I guess all of them are in the same category.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

kolinzo wrote:
mcal wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
The Obamas don't seem to have grace and class either. I guess all of them are in the same category.
Which one concern Obama inside the tori?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!