Better Than MIKEL!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Better Than MIKEL!!

Post by Senator WIRES »

:scared: Philip Billing, 22, The Huddersfield midfielder need a call-up to the EAGUS :thumb: ,
The former Denmark Under-21 international, who joined Huddersfield in 2013, has made 26 Premier League appearances this season.

Huddersfield look destined to return to the Championship after winning just three of their 30 top-flight games so far.

Billing originally joined from Danish side Esbjerg in 2013 on a youth contract.

He signed a four-year professional deal soon after moving to England and made his first-team debut in April 2014.

Billing, who was born in Denmark and is of Nigerian descent, helped Huddersfield seal promotion to the Premier League during the 2016-17 campaign.

The towering midfielder is yet to play for Denmark's senior side but has been capped at U19 and U21 level.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Better Than MIKEL!!

Post by airwolex »

Kongi will shepke for you o!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

He is not interested.

I'll let Pokey & crew deal with your other allegation.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Philip Anyanwu Billing. :thumb:
Thought he was a central defender though when I saw him play
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

My question is if Phillip is billing, who will pick up the tab?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this is a very upsetting title, when Mikel was 19 years old he was playing week in week out for Chelsea, with the likes of DD, Lamps, Essien , Ballack etc..

[/video]

you come here with a Danish international within the same age bracket playing a relegation dog fight ( actually they are relegated) I will not disrespect you, but i think you lack any moral compass to pass judgement on Mikel, may you purge for the rest of the week, and any dump you take inside the toilet, as the dump is landing inside the bowl, may the water bounce back into your yansh and mistakenly enter inside your nostril
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Bigpokey24 wrote:this is a very upsetting title, when Mikel was 19 years old he was playing week in week out for Chelsea, with the likes of DD, Lamps, Essien , Ballack etc..

you come here with a Danish international within the same age bracket playing a relegation dog fight ( actually they are relegated) I will not disrespect you, but i think you lack any moral compass to pass judgement on Mikel, may you purge for the rest of the week, and any dump you take inside the toilet, as the dump is landing inside the bowl, may the water bounce back into your yansh and mistakenly enter inside your nostril
:veryangry: :curse: Be-careful with your mouth!! you may be in for some surprises and serious Koboko lashing on your kraw-kraw yansh :lol:

"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

'Leave our f****** club, I never want to see you in a Town kit ever again you useless wanna be black donkey': Teenage boy arrested after Huddersfield's Philip Billing was racially abused on Instagram by one of club's fans
  • Philip Billing, 22, has been racially abused on Instagram by a supposed fan
    The Huddersfield midfielder was called a 'black donkey' by an Instagram user
    A teenage boy has since been arrested for sending the offensive message

A teenage boy has been arrested after Huddersfield's Philip Billing was subjected to disgusting racial abuse on social media with a fan calling the midfielder a 'black donkey'.

Billing took to Twitter to reveal the severe racist abuse he received via a private message on Instagram. A teenage boy has since been arrested by West Yorkshire Police.

The supposed Huddersfield fan said: 'Leave our f****** club, I never want to see you in a Town kit ever again you useless wanna be black donkey.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... agram.html
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

He has commited to play for Denmark. He is very proud of his Nigerian roots though and supported the SE at the World Cup. All the best to him with Denmark.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Senator WIRES wrote::scared: Philip Billing, 22, The Huddersfield midfielder need a call-up to the EAGUS :thumb: ,
The former Denmark Under-21 international, who joined Huddersfield in 2013, has made 26 Premier League appearances this season.

Huddersfield look destined to return to the Championship after winning just three of their 30 top-flight games so far.

Billing originally joined from Danish side Esbjerg in 2013 on a youth contract.

He signed a four-year professional deal soon after moving to England and made his first-team debut in April 2014.

Billing, who was born in Denmark and is of Nigerian descent, helped Huddersfield seal promotion to the Premier League during the 2016-17 campaign.

The towering midfielder is yet to play for Denmark's senior side but has been capped at U19 and U21 level.
He’s Danish so chill!I heard about him a while ago!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

airwolex wrote:Kongi will shepke for you o!!
De tin fall my hand sef . Billing ko Charging ni:roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Senator WIRES wrote: :scared: Philip Billing, 22, The Huddersfield midfielder need a call-up to the EAGUS :thumb:
He has said that though he is “flattered” by Nigeria’s reported interest he would stick with Denmark...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL