UCL Quarter Final Draw

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: UCL Quarter Final Draw

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
which DRAWing captures you today?
This one of De Gea capturing the ball like Richard Kingson.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
As long as you were in agony this week, that brings me joy! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No getting over the agony for you.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Ajax vs Liverpool final.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
bwahahahaha...indeed
Phil had his fill of Messi.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
As long as you were in agony this week, that brings me joy! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No getting over the agony for you.
The agony that you experience every morning when you relieve yourself to mourinho’s pictures plastered all over your one bedroom in Peckham? :lol: :lol:

Please go to the aid of your fraudulent kkk master, Pep. The man is in turmoil this morning after being a capital failure again this season :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
which DRAWing captures you today?
This one of De Gea capturing the ball like Richard Kingson.
Oh my lord..how VAR you??....

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:

WE are driving US crazy.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
The agony that you experience every morning when you relieve yourself to mourinho’s pictures plastered all over your one bedroom in Peckham? :lol: :lol:

Please go to the aid of your fraudulent kkk master, Pep. The man is in turmoil this morning after being a capital failure again this season :lol:
Borinho has been very successful this season.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Borinho has been very successful this season.
He certainly has! He has been successful in living rent free in your skull, rent free in your hard drive and rent free in your desires! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I am a man, there is absolutely no man in this world who occupies my time or has his pictures in my hard drive! None! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
He certainly has! He has been successful in living rent free in your skull, rent free in your hard drive and rent free in your desires! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I am a man, there is absolutely no man in this world who occupies my time or has his pictures in my hard drive! None! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Groupie love for Borinho is your heritage.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Groupie love for Borinho is your heritage.
Linda Ikeji is your heritage. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Linda Ikeji is your heritage. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Joblessness is your heritage.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Linda Ikeji is your heritage. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Joblessness is your heritage.
:lol: :lol: :lol: coming from a grown man whose major source of income is blogging? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

p.s-- 1 bedroom in Peckham is your legacy. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

WE are driving US crazy.
VAR know what drove you crazy

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: coming from a grown man whose major source of income is blogging? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Your heritage is unemployment, no source of income and watching matches on TV like Jobless Jose.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
I needed replays to see that Messi nutmeg that drove Fred nuts.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Your heritage is unemployment, no source of income and watching matches on TV like Jobless Jose.
Your major source of income is a blog! Let that sink in! A grown man lives off a blog that no one visits, so he has to peddle the link to get traction. :lol: April go soon end, hope you have enough money to send home? :rotf:

By the way, Chicken George, do you remember when I threatened to hack your blog and you cried and cried like a convulsed 8 year old child? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: because you knew your life would be over, as you wouldnt be able to meet your bills are the one bedroom in Peckham? :lol: :lol: Try me again and i will close down your blog! Enugu Linda Ikeji! :taunt:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Your major source of income is a blog! Let that sink in! A grown man lives off a blog that no one visits, so he has to peddle the link to get traction. :lol: April go soon end, hope you have enough money to send home? :rotf:

By the way, Chicken George, do you remember when I threatened to hack your blog and you cried and cried like a convulsed 8 year old child? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: because you knew your life would be over, as you wouldnt be able to meet your bills are the one bedroom in Peckham? :lol: :lol: Try me again and i will close down your blog! Enugu Linda Ikeji! :taunt:
You are unemployed and unemployable, with no source of income b/c stalking Borinho online doesn't pay.

Hacking is a criminal offence and you will do time, unlike your idol.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Your major source of income is a blog! Let that sink in! A grown man lives off a blog that no one visits, so he has to peddle the link to get traction. :lol: April go soon end, hope you have enough money to send home? :rotf:

You are unemployed and unemployable, with no source of income b/c stalking Borinho online doesn't pay.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The irony! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hacking is a criminal offence and you will do time, unlike your idol.

Oh really?! Which law are you applying here? You want us to test it? I will take your website and use it to clean yansssh! Test me! :taunt: Enugu Linda! :lol:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
you're oVARreaching

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
you're oVARreaching
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:

Oh really?! Which law are you applying here? You want us to test it? I will take your website and use it to clean yansssh! Test me! :taunt: Enugu Linda! :lol:
Just use your tongue to clean Borinho's yansh. You know you want to.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: you're oVARreaching
That's expecting OUR captain to stop the Barca captain.