Chukwueze to Bayern?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Chukwueze to Bayern?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/03/16/sa ... dson-odoi/

Let's talk it. This is good advertising for the boy and its actually realistic. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chukwueze to Bayern?

Post by maceo4 »

The boy is a star in the making, he needs a big destination!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chukwueze to Bayern?

Post by zee »

From UEFA.com...........................Scout report: Villarreal winger Samuel Chukwueze
What they say …

"Sometimes when you're in a bad patch, a team needs cheeky players like Samu with something different."
Raúl Herrera, Villarreal academy director

"He's a player who floats across the ground – it seems as if he doesn't even touch the grass – but he's still developing. He has to work more in defence."
Luis García, former Villarreal coach

"Chukwueze has a good left foot, is quick, has a low centre of gravity - which gives him very good balance - and can deliver and score."
Gernot Rohr, Nigeria coach

"He has a quality that just overflows and you can't stop, like a river."
Miguel Álvarez, Villarreal youth team coach

What he says …

"My friends started the whole Arjen Robben comparison because of my playing style and I consider him my first football hero. I know there's still a lot for me to do to even come close to what he has achieved in football, so I'm not getting carried away."

"At Villarreal the officials keep reminding me of another Nigerian – Ikechukwu Uche – who they regard as a legend at the club; they've told me to try to emulate his ways on and off the pitch."

"I still don't feel all that important. I need to keep working hard so that the coach continues to believe and trust in me."

*appearance data includes games for Villarreal and Nigeria
https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/n ... 90430.html
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo