SE: Ndifreke Replaces Ola Aina......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE: Ndifreke Replaces Ola Aina......

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:you tried to ridicule Ola, by saying he faked an injury, but because that wasn't going to cut it, you decided to talk about a ref , How the heck is that about the SE. Mace stop digging. Learn to be humble
Uh huh, now please go ahead and Show me where I said Aina faked an injury! I'll be waiting...its sad you can't even read simple English and gain understanding...but I wouldn't say I'm surprised...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:you tried to ridicule Ola, by saying he faked an injury, but because that wasn't going to cut it, you decided to talk about a ref , How the heck is that about the SE. Mace stop digging. Learn to be humble
Uh huh, now please go ahead and Show me where I said Aina faked an injury! I'll be waiting...its sad you can't even read simple English and gain understanding...but I wouldn't say I'm surprised...
my goodness, you are such a lie lie person .. so who wrote this?
maceo4 wrote:He has no injury, he just played this weekend,
dude stop digging
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
my goodness, you are such a lie lie person .. so who wrote this?
maceo4 wrote:He has no injury, he just played this weekend,
dude stop digging
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: So if Rohr says he didn't call Mikel b/c of an injury, and you say well I just saw him play full 90 in the second division stinking the place up, that suddenly means you are accusing Mikel of faking an injury? Like seriously, is everything ok with you upstairs?

BTW, if you don't want to hear about SE players and whats going on with them, I'd suggest you stay off of CE...you probably should stay off anyways b/c the more you post the more you reveal your inability to comprehend...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

focus mace, you said Ola has no injury.. say dem do you yonda , the last time you visit AKwa Ibom
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:focus mace, you said Ola has no injury.. say dem do you yonda , the last time you visit AKwa Ibom
This guy, I dey go April, you for come make we enjoy well well, the place sweet o!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:focus mace, you said Ola has no injury.. say dem do you yonda , the last time you visit AKwa Ibom
This guy, I dey go April, you for come make we enjoy well well, the place sweet o!
and do what there? :roll: :roll: When i visit naija, i no dey comot Lagos.. every other part of naija no be am..this is the life of the party in the entire Africa
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
and do what there? :roll: :roll: When i visit naija, i no dey comot Lagos.. every other part of naija no be am..this is the life of the party in the entire Africa
Even better keep your craziness in Lagos.
Super Eagus 4 Life!