Folarin Balogun

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Folarin Balogun

Post by Cally »

Folarin Balogun - this young man currently plays for the Arsenal U-18 side, and I think should be in contention for Nigeria's U-20 side. He's a free scoring striker with high IQ, and blessed with 2 equally good feet.

I've watched a few of his games lately and I'm quite impressed. Is he committed to Nigeria? Just thought to bring him to the notice of people on here.

http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Folarin Balogun

Post by bushboy »

He is committed to play for the United States. Goodluck to him.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Kongi will choke on his Amala o
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bushboy wrote:He is committed to play for the United States. Goodluck to him.
:thumb: I remember when Tami Abrahammer was the next messiah (do you remember that guy?) and I told a CE forumer that being of Nigerian heritage doesn't nessasarilly equate to playing for Nigeria and the guy attacked me with all the anger and hate he could muster from his stew stain keyboard using the little info I gave of my own background.
These boys don't have an obligation to play for Nigeria after all even if they have lived there they have learnt their trade elsewhere after all !
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
bushboy wrote:He is committed to play for the United States. Goodluck to him.
:thumb: I remember when Tami Abrahammer was the next messiah (do you remember that guy?) and I told a CE forumer that being of Nigerian heritage doesn't nessasarilly equate to playing for Nigeria and the guy attacked me with all the anger and hate he could muster from his stew stain keyboard using the little info I gave of my own background.
These boys don't have an obligation to play for Nigeria after all even if they have lived there they have learnt their trade elsewhere after all !
Kai, de kin yab an mouth way una get for cyber na real wao!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I wan break my laptop with Laffta.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics