EAGLES PERFORMACE RESULT VS SEYCHELLES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
EAGLES PERFORMACE RESULT VS SEYCHELLES

Post by JACKAL »

1. Coaches Game Management: Terrible game: 1
2 Captains Leadership: Mute Captain or Vocal one : I : don't even know who captained : 0
3. Influencing the Referee : Will the players and coaches show gamesmanship during the game: ndidi got the penalty: 5
4. Aesthetic Play : Will there be clean passes with clear and identifiable game schemes: 1
5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 1 minutes before giving it away. : 0
6. Passing: 70 % + possession time: 0
7. Set Pieces: Must Score at least 1 goal & Execute each opportunity with intent : 1
8. Pressing the Ball: From the offensive end for once in our footballing history: 0
9. Quality of Goal Keeping : Will any of our goalies ever show technical competence: -3
10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 6 vs. 0 : 3-1 score line was shameful. No quality goals : 0

Total : 5 out of 100.
Worst performance in years.

EAGLES PERFORMANCE TARGETS:

These are the areas the team traditionally has not done well so we need to set standards for the team from game to game to see if there are any improvements in the identified areas . This is one of the poorest teams in the world. If we cant score 6 goals and dominate every facet of the game then we are not ready for primetime.

1. Coaches Game Management: Lets see if the coaches selection and game tactics work.
2. Captains Leadership: Mute Captain or Vocal one
3. Influencing the Referee : Will the players and coaches show gamesmanship during the game
4. Aesthetic Play : Will there be clean passes with clear and identifiable game schemes
5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 1 minutes before giving it away.
6. Passing: 70 % + possession time
7. Set Pieces: Must Score at least 1 goal & Execute each opportunity with intent
8. Pressing the Ball: From the offensive end for once in our footballing history
9. Quality of Goal Keeping : Will any of our goalies ever show technical competence
10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 6 vs. 0

There is Maximum 100 Points attainable. 10 points per. I’ll announce the results after the game.
Last edited by JACKAL on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: EAGLES PERFORMACE TARGETS VS SEYCHELLES

Post by ohenhen1 »

Test young players like Osimhen.

Don't lose the game.

Don't pick up injuries

That is it for a meaningless game against a weak opponent.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

JACKAL wrote:EAGLES PERFORMANCE TARGETS:

These are the areas the team traditionally has not done well so we need to set standards for the team from game to game to see if there are any improvements in the identified areas . This is one of the poorest teams in the world. If we cant score 6 goals and dominate every facet of the game then we are not ready for primetime.

1. Coaches Game Management: Lets see if the coaches selection and game tactics work.
3. Influencing the Referee : Will the players and coaches show gamesmanship during the game
4. Aesthetic Play : Will there be clean passes with clear and identifiable game schemes
7. Set Pieces: Must Score at least 1 goal & Execute each opportunity with intent
8. Pressing the Ball: From the offensive end for once in our footballing history
9. Quality of Goal Keeping : Will any of our goalies ever show technical competence

There is Maximum 100 Points attainable. 10 points per. I’ll announce the results after the game.
ok
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

:rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

ohenhen1 wrote:Test young players like Osimhen.

Don't lose the game.

Don't pick up injuries

That is it for a meaningless game against a weak opponent.
I think we need to see the eagles putting 6 goals past somebody again... its been a long time we had such a victory at the senior level...
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

you must not get job
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

jette1 wrote:

you must not get job
I wonder why some people bother to write in..??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

you are playing Seychelles in a dead rubber match , then you listed the above? smh . This match offers nothing
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Personally I wouldn't play any of the regulars in this game but that is just me.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:Personally I wouldn't play any of the regulars in this game but that is just me.
kpom... ageb who be ya obioma... those natives you dey rock, sharp oooo, 8-) :thumb:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Good luck scoring a bunch of goals or even playing well on the bad Asaba pitch. Rohr complained, yet, Pinnick was adamant (because he's from Delta?). Even the u23 second leg against Libya is also in Asaba. How we can leave the proven ground of the Akwa Ibom stadium(a far better stadium by every standard), preferred by Rohr and the players for Asaba is befuddling. Even the accomodations are not comparable. The Super Eagles usually stay at the incomparable Ibom Le Meridien Hotel and Resort, rated the best of its chain in Africa, and one of the best in the world. I hope this doesn't come back to bite us.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Obong wrote:Good luck scoring a bunch of goals or even playing well on the bad Asaba pitch. Rohr complained, yet, Pinnick was adamant (because he's from Delta?). Even the u23 second leg against Libya is also in Asaba. How we can leave the proven ground of the Akwa Ibom stadium(a far better stadium by every standard), preferred by Rohr and the players for Asaba is befuddling. Even the accomodations are not comparable. The Super Eagles usually stay at the incomparable Ibom Le Meridien Hotel and Resort, rated the best of its chain in Africa, and one of the best in the world. I hope this doesn't come back to bite us.
must we always make such association haba!! what about the fact that fans in this area are experiencing this new life and new stadium since nigerias existence
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:Personally I wouldn't play any of the regulars in this game but that is just me.
kpom... ageb who be ya obioma... those natives you dey rock, sharp oooo, 8-) :thumb:
Thanks baba. Make we yarn offline. :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
JACKAL
Egg
Egg
Re: EAGLES PERFORMACE RESULT VS SEYCHELLES

Post by JACKAL »

Results are in.....
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

JACKAL wrote:1. Coaches Game Management: Terrible game: 1
2 Captains Leadership: Mute Captain or Vocal one : I : don't even know who captained : 0
3. Influencing the Referee : Will the players and coaches show gamesmanship during the game: ndidi got the penalty: 5
4. Aesthetic Play : Will there be clean passes with clear and identifiable game schemes: 1
5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 1 minutes before giving it away. : 0
6. Passing: 70 % + possession time: 0
7. Set Pieces: Must Score at least 1 goal & Execute each opportunity with intent : 1
8. Pressing the Ball: From the offensive end for once in our footballing history: 0
9. Quality of Goal Keeping : Will any of our goalies ever show technical competence: -3
10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 6 vs. 0 : 3-1 score line was shameful. No quality goals : 0

Total : 5 out of 100.
Worst performance in years.

EAGLES PERFORMANCE TARGETS:

:rotf: This guy. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I know this sounds trivial in the general scheme of things, but sadly SOLOWE never got to see the new beloved SE of his dreams go out and conquer the world.

Football for some people is a crucial part of their daily existence.
It is not for nothing that millions call it a religion.

My father passed on in late May 2010, barely a fortnight before SA 2010.
The very last thing he said to me before he slipped unexpectedly into a final coma was "Ṣe wó̩n ti bè̩rè̩ World Cup? (have they started the World Cup?)" .

I found it quite poignant at the time that in all his distress and facing his impending death, he was still somehow thinking of football.

I hope and I pray SOLOWE passed on peacefully and with a smile in his heart, filled with sweet memories of everything dear to him, including our dear Super Eagles.

May he rest in peace.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Damunk wrote:I know this sounds trivial in the general scheme of things, but sadly SOLOWE never got to see the new beloved SE of his dreams go out and conquer the world.

The very last thing he said to me before he slipped unexpectedly into a final coma was "Ṣe wó̩n ti bè̩rè̩ World Cup? (have they started the World Cup?)" .

I found it quite poignant at the time that in all his distress and facing his impending death, he was still somehow thinking of football.

I hope and I pray SOLOWE passed on peacefully and with a smile in his heart, filled with sweet memories of everything dear to him, including our dear Super Eagles.

May he rest in peace.
Don't worry, they've been transformed and can watch any WC from now until time seize to exist and from the most unrestricted view, vantage point.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

pajimoh wrote:
Damunk wrote:I know this sounds trivial in the general scheme of things, but sadly SOLOWE never got to see the new beloved SE of his dreams go out and conquer the world.

May he rest in peace.
Don't worry, they've been transformed and can watch any WC from now until time seize to exist and from the most unrestricted view, vantage point.
:D :D :D
I guess that's one way of looking at it. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Kai! This life is nothing sha...