Jay Ajayi and Sami Ajayi related?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Jay Ajayi and Sami Ajayi related?

Post by Undertaker »

Are they brothers?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Jay Ajayi and Sami Ajayi related?

Post by Damunk »

Undertaker wrote:Are they brothers?
Who is Jay Ajayi and who is Sami Ajayi?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Damunk wrote:
You don't know world Champion Jay Ajayi?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
You don't know world Champion Jay Ajayi?

You no go answer the question?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Who?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Jay Ajayi played for the Dolphins and Eagles (where he won the Superbowl) in the NFL.

His brother (according to US news sources), Solomon Ajayi is trying out for the Browns in the NFL.

Semi Ajayi plays for the Super Eagles. Despite having the same last name, he is not a sibling of Jay and Solomon Ajayi.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

truetalk wrote:Jay Ajayi played for the Dolphins and Eagles (where he won the Superbowl) in the NFL.

His brother (according to US news sources), Solomon Ajayi is trying out for the Browns in the NFL.

Semi Ajayi plays for the Super Eagles. Despite having the same last name, he is not a sibling of Jay and Solomon Ajayi.

Thank you! Wikipedia however said they were brothers! I didn't think so because I know Mr. Dolly is Jay's father. I have never seen him claim Sami Ajayi.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

truetalk wrote:Jay Ajayi played for the Dolphins and Eagles (where he won the Superbowl) in the NFL.

Are you sure?
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Undertaker wrote:

Thank you! Wikipedia however said they were brothers! I didn't think so because I know Mr. Dolly is Jay's father. I have never seen him claim Sami Ajayi.
Thats part of the confusion right there.
Its Semi, not Sami.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Sometimes famous men no dey claim all dem kids!
Case in point Diego Maradona versus some Italian babe claiming that Maradona is her son's father. How many women claim say MJ na dem piken papa sef?

So just because Dolly no openly claim Semi does not mean Dolly is not his father. For starters, de pikin get Dolly last name!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

Undertaker wrote:

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Cmoke wrote:Sometimes famous men no dey claim all dem kids!
Case in point Diego Maradona versus some Italian babe claiming that Maradona is her son's father. How many women claim say MJ na dem piken papa sef?

So just because Dolly no openly claim Semi does not mean Dolly is not his father. For starters, de pikin get Dolly last name!

Undertaker wrote:

Please gea out of herrr..... just because you didn't claim 6 of your kids doesn't mean the rest of us honorable humans have to do the same! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Why would I claim dem when, as you correctly pointed out, you already did!

No worry, eventually dem go ask for dem real papa!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

Undertaker wrote:

Undertaker wrote:

Please gea out of herrr..... just because you didn't claim 6 of your kids doesn't mean the rest of us honorable humans have to do the same! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Undertaker wrote:

Uncle, you may have a point there. We know he spent his first few years on CE popping off kids left and right. Guys, please possess you possessions!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Undertaker wrote:

Plus we sabi say Mr Dolly dey very prolific
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Damunk wrote:
Jay Ajayi is the son of a legend.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Chief,

That also explains why Dolly has not denied it!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Undertaker wrote:

Plus we sabi say Mr Dolly dey very prolific