Zlatan Slams Calss Of 92

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Zlatan Slams Calss Of 92

Post by airwolex »

Kongi please stay out if you no wan wahala!!

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Zlatan Slams Calss Of 92

Post by Comrade Machel »

:lol:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ZLATANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely love this guy. Someone just had to say it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Zlatan slap. :lol: :lol: :lol:
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

They tried to get work ... and couldn't last more 5 minutes and either quit or got fired...
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

what the idiots tried to do with Pogba disgraceful......they even told the club to sell him
Oya back to the matter
open and close
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Except Nicky Butt - who still works for Man Utd.
bepanda wrote:They tried to get work ... and couldn't last more 5 minutes and either quit or got fired...
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Well said Zlatan :clap: :clap:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

That class of '92 achieved more than Zlatan. Nobody remembers that Zlatan played for United, at least I don't.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

joplass wrote:That class of '92 achieved more than Zlatan. Nobody remembers that Zlatan played for United, at least I don't.
Bro this is embarrassing. Zlatan is one of the most decorated players of all time.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

airwolex wrote:
joplass wrote:That class of '92 achieved more than Zlatan. Nobody remembers that Zlatan played for United, at least I don't.
Bro this is embarrassing. Zlatan is one of the most decorated players of all time.
He has to be referring to his time at manure.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

Zlatan should shut up...

The accomplishments of that Class Of '92 have earned them the "divine" right to air their views on Man U...

Zlatan can debate the substance of their criticism rather than paint them as sour-grapes...

"They should try getting a job at the club..?" :shock:
BTW, is Ole Gunnar Solksjaer not one of them..?
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

FATHER TIKO wrote:Zlatan should shut up...

The accomplishments of that Class Of '92 have earned them the "divine" right to air their views on Man U...

Zlatan can debate the substance of their criticism rather than paint them as sour-grapes...

They have not earned the right to nada, i remember this same guys were protected even when they were losing to likes of York, they were encouraged, Hansen was saying you cant win anything with kids.

They were protected why now try to bring a MANU player down?
Oya back to the matter
open and close
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

Prince wrote:
FATHER TIKO wrote:Zlatan should shut up...

They have not earned the right to nada, i remember this same guys were protected even when they were losing to likes of York, they were encouraged, Hansen was saying you cant win anything with kids.

They were protected why now try to bring a MANU player down?
Say what you like, those guys were absolute heroes for ManU...
What 'protection' are you referring to..? Remember Beckham in 1998..?

Those guys could say anything about anyone in the current ManU without question...
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

airwolex wrote:
One of the most decorated player of all tine in Sweden soccer or what?
:rotf: :rotf:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

kajifu wrote:
airwolex wrote:
You shouldn't be on a football forum bruv.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

kajifu wrote:
airwolex wrote:
took it out of my mouth? decorated in what? karate maybe.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Zlatan is one of the best strikers of all time and has won more league titles than Scholes and Neville.

Up until he joined Manure he had won multiple league titles in every club he was in. Go and check it, from Ajax to PSG the guy is a winner.

If that is not decorated, please tell me what is.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

airwolex wrote:Zlatan is one of the best strikers of all time and has won more league titles than Scholes and Neville.

Up until he joined Manure he had won multiple league titles in every club he was in. Go and check it, from Ajax to PSG the guy is a winner.

How many European champions league?
How many international Trophies?
Bros he has done good for himself but I will not list him among 20 most decorated players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

airwolex wrote:
kajifu wrote:
airwolex wrote:
OK,when you name decorated players of all time,you mean like top 5 or 10?Or top 25 ,please just give us figure.I just want to learn.
Thanks
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

airwolex wrote:
kajifu wrote:
airwolex wrote:
You are overestimating your football knowledge bros.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

kajifu wrote:
airwolex wrote:Zlatan is one of the best strikers of all time and has won more league titles than Scholes and Neville.

How many European champions league?
How many international Trophies?
Bros he has done good for himself but I will not list him among 20 most decorated players.
Still very decorated. Multiple league and cup trophies in Ajax, Inter, AC, Barcelona, PSG and even Manure. Top scored in almost every league he has been. Many individual honors as well. His body of work is very impressive, how can anybody say that this is not decorated? Below is from wikipedia. Please name 5 of his peers (strikers) who have done more.
The only player to have scored at least a goal in De Klassieker in Netherlands, Derby della Madonnina and Derby d'Italia in Italy, El Clásico and Derbi barceloní in Spain, Le Classique in France, Manchester Derby and North-West Derby in England[416] El Tráfico and California Clásico in United States.[417]
The only player to play in the UEFA Champions League with seven teams: Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, A.C. Milan, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United.[418]
The third player to score in European competitions with seven teams, after Adrian Mutu and John Carew.[419]
The only player to score in the UEFA Champions League with six teams: Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, A.C. Milan and Paris Saint-Germain.[420]
The only player to have won 13 championships in four leagues: Eredivisie, Serie A, La Liga and Ligue 1.[421]
The only foreign player to have won Capocannoniere with two teams, in addition to two teams from the same city: Inter Milan (2008–09) and A.C. Milan (2011–12).[422]
One of the two players, along with Cristiano Ronaldo, to have scored a goal in every minute of a football match during their careers.[423]
One of three players, with Ronaldinho and Neymar, to have scored at least one goal in the El Clásico in Spain and Le Classique in France in the 21st century[424]
Barcelona
The only player to score in his first five league matches.[74]
Paris Saint-Germain
Second top goalscorer in official competitions (October 2015 – January 2018)[141][159]
Only Paris Saint-Germain player to be top goalscorer in three Ligue 1 seasons (2012–13, 2013–14, 2015–16)[141]
Most Ligue 1 goals in a season: 38 in 2015–16 season[425][426]
Fastest Ligue 1 hat-trick: 9 minutes (vs. Troyes, 13 March 2016)[427]
Longest goalscoring run in Ligue 1: 9 matches in 2015–16 season (shared with Vahid Halilhodžić)[141]
Most goals scored in a single season: 50 in 2015–16 season
Manchester United
The second player (after Ian Storey-Moore in 1971–1972 season[note 2]) to score in his first three league matches[428]
The second player (after Javier Hernández in 2010–11 season) to score in the Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, European competition and Community Shield in a single season (2016–17 season)[428]
The fourth player to reach 15 goals in the fewest number of matches (23 matches, behind only Ruud van Nistelrooy (19 matches), Dwight Yorke (20 matches) and Robin van Persie (21 matches)