Michael Essien happy to sign for Azerbaijan club

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Michael Essien happy to sign for Azerbaijan club

Post by Senator WIRES »

Ex-Chelsea star, Michael Essien, has expressed delight to join the Eurasian top flight side, Sabail FK in Azerbaijan, almost a year without a club.

The 36-year-old who has been without a club since leaving Indonesian club Persib Bandung in March 2018 signed a 15 month contract with the Azerbaijan club and is expected to help the club in their premier league campaign.

The former Ghana international who made 256 appearances for the Stamford Bridge club since his debut in 2005 was happy to have taken another step in his career praised the “It looks interesting and exciting, so I’m happy to be here.”

Sabail FK who are third on the eight-team league table are expected to play their next game against Zira on March 29 with the Ghanaian likely to make his debut.
‘I was here three weeks ago,’ Essien said. ‘I had a good chat with the club and they told me about the project. I thought about it, liked it and here we are.

The Bison has signed until May 2020 and will also be part of the coaching staff for Sabail’s Under-19s as he studies for his coaching badges for the coming years.

This appears to be good news to the player who said ‘It's a different thing to what I have seen before. Looks interesting and exciting, so happy to be here.’
https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/ ... lub-731596
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Michael Essien happy to sign for Azerbaijan club

Post by Rawlings »

Ghana should call him up for AFCON
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Good news. Nothing new. Players at the twilight of their careers tend to go to lowly football countries for their last gigs
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Still playing? What did he do with all the money he earned at Chelsea? At this rate, there would be a sculpture of him with 8 arms digging into the pockets of countless clubs.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

DIMKA76 wrote:Still playing? What did he do with all the money he earned at Chelsea? At this rate, there would be a sculpture of him with 8 arms digging into the pockets of countless clubs.
you are a certified waste . What concerns you with his money? What if we asked you, what have you done with all the money you've earned? Would you be able to tell strangers etc. i do not get illiterates like you..wetin concern you with another man bank account? nah your money?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Senator WIRES wrote:Image
Ex-Chelsea star, Michael Essien, has expressed delight to join the Eurasian top flight side, Sabail FK in Azerbaijan, almost a year without a club.

The 36-year-old who has been without a club since leaving Indonesian club Persib Bandung in March 2018 signed a 15 month contract with the Azerbaijan club and is expected to help the club in their premier league campaign.

The former Ghana international who made 256 appearances for the Stamford Bridge club since his debut in 2005 was happy to have taken another step in his career praised the “It looks interesting and exciting, so I’m happy to be here.”

Sabail FK who are third on the eight-team league table are expected to play their next game against Zira on March 29 with the Ghanaian likely to make his debut.
‘I was here three weeks ago,’ Essien said. ‘I had a good chat with the club and they told me about the project. I thought about it, liked it and here we are.

The Bison has signed until May 2020 and will also be part of the coaching staff for Sabail’s Under-19s as he studies for his coaching badges for the coming years.

This appears to be good news to the player who said ‘It's a different thing to what I have seen before. Looks interesting and exciting, so happy to be here.’
https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/ ... lub-731596
24/7 nah only ghana news you dey always post...you marry ghana woman or wetin?
SuperEagles

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:Still playing? What did he do with all the money he earned at Chelsea? At this rate, there would be a sculpture of him with 8 arms digging into the pockets of countless clubs.
you are a certified waste . What concerns you with his money? What if we asked you, what have you done with all the money you've earned? Would you be able to tell strangers etc. i do not get illiterates like you..wetin concern you with another man bank account? nah your money?
Let me give you your last warning. Do not, never, ever make a personal attack on me as a result of my post. This is something I do my utmost from doing to others. You've done it several times and I allowed you. I can stoop to your cretinous level but chose not to. Next time you do it, the gloves will come off.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Let me give you your last warning. Do not, never, ever make a personal attack on me as a result of my post. This is something I do my utmost from doing to others. You've done it several times and I allowed you. I can stoop to your cretinous level but chose not to. Next time you do it, the gloves will come off.
How do u type with gloves on?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
look at this it, saying " let me give you a last warning" you must be out of your mind..typical silly naija big talk let me give the last warning..if you see me in person , you think you fit go toe to toe with me one on one? you are a nobody, and you can't do jack..thunder fire your mouth and fingers for talking and pushing above your weight... As i said wetin concern you with another man money? is it yours? Why don't you write articles about your own money..useless troll ..typical log ..clean your own eyes and house first...I cannot stand losers like you, thinking you know better than people you cannot step to..you think say you and essien nah mate for this world? What the bobo has done outside football, you will never ever be able to match it ..
SuperEagles

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
look at this it, saying " let me give you a last warning" you must be out of your mind..typical silly naija big talk let me give the last warning..if you see me in person , you think you fit go toe to toe with me one on one? you are a nobody, and you can't do jack..thunder fire your mouth and fingers for talking and pushing above your weight... As i said wetin concern you with another man money? is it yours? Why don't you write articles about your own money..useless troll ..typical log ..clean your own eyes and house first...I cannot stand losers like you, thinking you know better than people you cannot step to..you think say you and essien nah mate for this world? What the bobo has done outside football, you will never ever be able to match it ..
You're the one boasting behind your PC - then you point to me as the typical Nigerian - the Irony of your silliness
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Rawlings wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
sorry dude but this is above your level of intellect to absorb what I've just written. Get back to your abacus.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Is this guy broke or is he just happy to play football? If it's just love for football, he will inspire a lot of young kids coming up in Ghana if he signed for Asante Kotoko.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
You're the one boasting behind your PC - then you point to me as the typical Nigerian - the Irony of your silliness
I am not boasting, just letting you know if it comes to inflicting physical pain , I will gladly do it on you without stress...
Tell us what you've done with your own money. YOu are a loser and should be banned from this forum..maybe you failed to see the part of essien going into coaching in that article.. shame on your folly... but instead of you to focus on that, nah to discuss bobo finance ..smh as i said, what essien has contributed to this earth, you can never ever in your life match..even if them dash you 100 extra years to live
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
You must be looking for somewhere to vent your frustrations. Are you Essien's brother! You seem to have taken my comment rather personally and launched a personal attack on me. Like I had any issues with you. Again I say, I refuse to trade personal insults here. It's beneath me. I warn you very carefully again. DO NOT PROVOKE ME!!!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
I am not boasting, just letting you know if it comes to inflicting physical pain , I will gladly do it on you without stress...
Tell us what you've done with your own money. YOu are a loser and should be banned from this forum..maybe you failed to see the part of essien going into coaching in that article.. shame on your folly... but instead of you to focus on that, nah to discuss bobo finance ..smh as i said, what essien has contributed to this earth, you can never ever in your life match..even if them dash you 100 extra years to live
Do you know what a metaphor is? Then you go and call me an illiterate? Another irony!!!
Last edited by DIMKA76 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Carry on, I will not be drawn into a personal debate about my achievements with you and certainly not on this forum. I don't even know who you are. Now can you STOP this personal attack right here. Before I am forced to stoop to your level.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

DIMKA76 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
sorry dude but this is above your level of intellect to absorb what I've just written. Get back to your abacus.
With such a self-inflicted high IQ, why do u ask such a dumb question: What did he do with all the money he earned at Chelsea?
Last edited by Rawlings on Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

2ce now you've shouted about stooping to person level.. why the heck you dey ask permission before you stoop to level? so nah which level you dey sef... why are you ashamed of telling the forum about your achievement? as if your achievements will feed any of us on this forum?

did your achievements buy people on this forum internet, phones laptops etc to post? What benefits do we all enjoy from your achievements? Who cares or gives a rat's yansh about your achievements.. when you dey take dumb for toilet , do we care... it is similar to your worthless achievements . You are just blabbing about your none entity thought processes. You are no one
SuperEagles

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Rawlings wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
With such a self-inflicted high IQ, why do u ask such a dumb question: What did he do with all the money he earned at Chelsea?
Listen, mate, you are known as the agent provocateur here. I'll leave it at that because all your posts here are geared towards provocation. That's as much discuss I'll have with you on this topic.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:2ce now you've shouted about stooping to person level.. why the heck you dey ask permission before you stoop to level? so nah which level you dey sef... why are you ashamed of telling the forum about your achievement? as if your achievements will feed any of us on this forum?

did your achievements buy people on this forum internet, phones laptops etc to post? What benefits do we all enjoy from your achievements? Who cares or gives a rat's yansh about your achievements.. when you dey take dumb for toilet , do we care... it is similar to your worthless achievements . You are just blabbing about your none entity thought processes. You are no one
Carry on running your mouth/fingers. Now, bear in mind I've used the word "STOP" and I've not engaged you in trading insults. So......
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:2ce now you've shouted about stooping to person level.. why the heck you dey ask permission before you stoop to level? so nah which level you dey sef... why are you ashamed of telling the forum about your achievement? as if your achievements will feed any of us on this forum?

Carry on running your mouth/fingers. Now, bear in mind I've used the word "STOP" and I've not engaged you in trading insults. So......
whatever , you are just a coward and a weak man... you feel you can attack people, but when you are your worthless achievements are exposed , you start crying..abeg go sleep
SuperEagles

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

whatever , you are just a coward and a weak man... you feel you can attack people, but when you are your worthless achievements are exposed , you start crying..abeg go sleep
I simply wouldn't satisfy your wishes. Go take a shower and cool off!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Congrats to Essien. I'm glad that he's still doing what he does best which is to play footie.
Man must wack so best of luck to the former Blue!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD