NO SE CAMP NEWS?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
NO SE CAMP NEWS?

Post by Gotti »

Seems there little CE interest interest in this "dead rubber" game.

Meanwhile, full house in Asaba... 8-)

*Picture from NFF Twitter
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NO SE CAMP NEWS?

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

What a shame! SE are in camp and nobody seems to care. Gone are the days when even a players pic at the airport heading to camp would generate massive interest. Now we're inundated with Arsenal, Liverpool and Maurinho threads here at the home of SE fans. Moderators here are more useless than yellow fever police in Nigeria. All they care about is who's cussing who while the forum deteriorates.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Blame waffiman....he has destroyed this forum
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Must they play in that crap stadium?? Is this not where we played Uganda?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...because as I understand it is a meaningless match.
Me sef did not know a match dey come or when and where dem dey play.
Make una wake me when the big tourney dem start :sleep: :sleep:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

mcal wrote:...because as I understand it is a meaningless match.
wake you ke !! you dey sleep for job abi seven eleven no be 24 hrs again
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

jette1 wrote:
mcal wrote:...because as I understand it is a meaningless match.
wake you ke !! you dey sleep for job abi seven eleven no be 24 hrs again
...call seven eleven they know to wake me up, I am always in the back doing my thing :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

No news is good news. Meanwhile, 2019 World Happiness Ranking

1 Finland
2 Denmark
3. Norway
4. Iceland
5. Netherlands
9 Canada
15 UK
17 Germany
19 US
24 France
85 Nigeria (why una sad?)
93 China
98 Ghana
156 South Sudan
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Wow where this nice stadium dey for my 2home: Asaba?
Okpgologo? Or Ibuzor road?
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

ROhr Shades Kelechi

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/03/22/s ... fessional/

Super Eagles Coach Rohr Hits Out At Leicester City Iheanacho – He Has To Be More Professional
March 22, 20190522

Coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Gernot Rohr has taken a swipe at Leicester City forward Kelechi Iheanacho who didn’t make the Super Eagles squad for the games against Seychelles and Egypt respectively.

Speaking at the pre match conference ahead of today’s game against Seychelles, the Franco-German coach while explaining the reason behind his decision to leave the former Manchester City player out‎ of his squad said he has to be more professional and serious with his career.

Iheanacho has found it hard to seal a spot in the team of Leicester City this season and with the coming of Brendan Rodgers as coach following the sacking of Claude Puel, Rohr said Iheanacho was left out of his squad to help him force his way into the plans of Puel during the international break.

He however explained that for the forward to get back to his best, he has to be more professional and serious in his conduct and also work hard to prove his willingness to return back to his old self.

DONT MISS ==> How Eagles Lined Up Against Each Other In Training Match That Ended 1-1
” We know Kelechi, for the moment, I think he is playing in a club where at the moment there’s a new coach. It would be better for him to show in this FIFA window at home, in his club ‎to his new coach, the new manager who’s coming that he want to get back into the starting team of Leicester. I think it was a good moment for him to stay there”, Rohr said yesterday.

” But also we are not really satisfied about his performances the last time. ‎I think he must be more professional, it’s not good enough to be all the time funny, you must show that you’re serious working everyday in the training session and to show that you want to come back in the team and also with us”, the coach concluded.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Rohr On Onuachu's Maiden Eagles Call-Up, Midtjylland Striker Not Expected To Make Full Debut Today

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=31479

FC Midtjylland striker Paul Onuachu is unlikely to make his full debut on Friday afternoon when Nigeria tackle Seychelles in an Africa Cup of Nations qualifier, manager Gernot Rohr hinted at Thursday's press conference.

The German coach highlighted the qualities of Onuachu as he explained why he handed a maiden call-up to the FC Ebedei product and added that the Super Eagles have no goalscoring problems.

''We are searching for a striker with his profile. We have the crosses, we have good wingers, so you have the crosses transformed into goals,'' said Rohr.

''It is true that we scored 3 goals in Seychelles, seven in the two games against Libya, so we didn't have any problems to score goals.

''And we even scored three goals in South Africa but only one was awarded by the referee. I believe you saw the two other ones, there was no offside.

''He is such a good player, he is more than two meters tall, and in the training sessions we saw already that he has some qualities.

''It will be interesting to see him also, perhaps not tomorrow, because tomorrow will not be a gift to the new players to come into a team for the first time with only two training sessions. But there will be another game and we'll see.''

Onuachu, 24, has notched 17 goal from 31 matches in all competitions for FC Midtjylland this term, while providing six assists.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Revealed : Super Eagles Starting XI Against Seychelles, Balogun Dropped, Omeruo Starts

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/03/22/r ... uo-starts/

Coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria Gernot Rohr has revealed his starting line up for the dead rubber AFCON 2019 Qualifiers tie against Seychelles later this afternoon in Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria.

Owngoalnigeria.com can exclusively reveal that Brighton and Hove Albion defender Leon Balogun who is struggling to get games at the English Premier League side was dropped from the starting line up.

His regular partnership with William Troost-Ekong popularly called the Oyibo Wall has been truncated with in form Leganes defender Kenneth Omeruo taking his spot in central defence.

Omeruo who is on loan to Leganes from Chelsea will pair Ekong in central defence while the full back positions will be manned by the duo of Shehu Abdullahi and Jamilu Collins ‎as right and left back respectively.

In midfield the trio of Oghenekaro Etebo, Wilfred Ndidi and Alex Iwobi who will play a role behind the main striker in Odion Ighalo who will be flanked by the duo of Henry Onyekuru and Ahmed Musa.

DONT MISS ==> Osimhen Inspires Charleroi To Comeback Win Against German Side St. Pauli
Musa will play from the left while Onyekuru will operate from the right in the game which is viewed by Rohr as one of his warm up games ahead of the start of the 2019 AFCON.

Line up:

1. Francis Uzoho

2. Shehu Abdullahi

3. Jamilu Collins

4. Wilfred Ndidi

5. William Troost-Ekong

6. Kenneth Omeruo

7. Henry Onyekuru

8. Oghenekaro Etebo

9. Odion Ighalo

10. Alex Iwobi

11. Ahmed Musa