Big ups to Uzoho

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Big ups to Uzoho

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Keep ya head up young man. The best of the best goalies in the world have all had blunders worse than yours, it’s part of the game and your development. There are more blunders to come but as long as you remain confident and dedicated to your craft you’ll have the last laugh. As of today you’re the best Nigerian goalie alive. Keep ya head up playa.

Haters will hate put playas remain in the game. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Big ups to Uzoho

Post by john12 »

This is why I’m glad rohr didn’t give Nwakali a chanceat Wc or hasn’t officially integrated Chukwueze into the mainstay of SE because few average or 1 bad performance could signify their end at SE. it has happened in the 70,80,90,2000’s and will keep happening
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:This is why I’m glad rohr didn’t give Nwakali a chanceat Wc or hasn’t officially integrated Chukwueze into the mainstay of SE because few average or 1 bad performance could signify their end at SE. it has happened in the 70,80,90,2000’s and will keep happening
Truth bomb :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

I guess Iwobi has been lucky then. I dont think Mikel Agu performed worse in any games he played. Or let's just blame it on Asaba?
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

e.. get as dis thread be
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."