10 things on the Super Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
10 things on the Super Eagles

Post by chief nfachairman »

1. 3yrs after Rohr, i have not seen the cutting edge, possession and assured play of this team. Hope it was the weather and pitch.

2. Etebo seems to be ROhr's choice for the central midfield role. Hopefully, Mikel, Joel and Onazi would compete with him when they are back.

3. Ndidi showed that he can create and dictate the game from the midfield.

4. Im scared, if Iwobi isn't playing, who runs the attacking midfield role? MIkel? Yes Mikel can if the opponents are not top notch, but with a TOp notch oppoenent like Croatia in the WC, he was poor. We must find a backup to Iwobi. Any suggestions?

5. Seems like Onyekuru is favoured over Simon Moses and Samuel Kalu and Ahmed are favoured over Onyekuru.

6. Chukwueze is in Rohr's plan 100%. ROhr only left him for the U23 game. Simon Moses position is currently at risk.

7. Rohr also mentioned Azubuike was on his 23 man list but he had to leave him for the U23. It means ROhr is also frantically looking for a backup to Ndidi. Esiti is doing better than Azubuike in Europe but it seems Rohr has an ish with him. What happened in camp between ROhr and Esiti when he was invited? I remember he came in as a second half sub and there was news that he was ill while in camp.

8. Its also clear that Rohr is looking for a top striker. Can Onuachi do it? That dude is huge. very big and physical. Top 4 highest goalscorer in the last 4 season in the tactical, technical and physical Danish League. His "lago" in the Seychelles match happens especially on a poor pitch.

9. Kele, kele, kele!! Poor guy, seems to be out of Rohr's plans. Rohr even complained that he goofs aroudn all the time. And he is getting serious competition from other attackers.

10. I dont see ROhr inviting more than 2-3 new players between now and the AFCON proper. These 17players are guaranteed a spot in ROhr's 23.

K: Ezenwa, Uzoho, Akpeyi
D: Collins, aina, shehu, leon, ekong, omeruo, Ajayi
M: Etebo, iwobi, Ndidi, Mikel
A: Kalu, Musa, Ighalo,

IN the attack - Henry, Simon, Osimhen, Onuachi, Success, Chukwueze and a new invite (like Nwaekeme) would battle it out for the 4 spots in the attack.

IN the midfield, Onazi, Joel, Azuibuike, Ogu, Agu, and a new invite would battle for 2 slots left.

Defense and GOalkeeping is almost done and dusted. Maybe Awaziem and Alampasu might just sneak in.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 10 things on the Super Eagles

Post by maceo4 »

How did I know one of your points would be about a nonentity like Onuachu...what exactly has he done to be mentioned as one of the things related to SE other than maybe he’s your client? Scoring a few goals in Denmark for 4 seasons means what again? After 4 seasons aren’t you surprised no other teams in better leagues have given him a shot? You guys brought the other tall useless guy from Serie B last time, before that it was Uchebo, can we have a moratorium on these useless tall guys? Kanu is a once in a generation player lets stop trying to recreate him.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

maceo4 wrote:How did I know one of your points would be about a nonentity like Onuachu...what exactly has he done to be mentioned as one of the things related to SE other than maybe he’s your client? Scoring a few goals in Denmark for 4 seasons means what again? After 4 seasons aren’t you surprised no other teams in better leagues have given him a shot? You guys brought the other tall useless guy from Serie B last time, before that it was Uchebo, can we have a moratorium on these useless tall guys? Kanu is a once in a generation player lets stop trying to recreate him.
Not holding brief for Onuachu, what was Simy achievement that, he made the world cup....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Sony was scoring in Seria A (world class league)
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

john12 wrote:Sony was scoring in Seria A (world class league)
Yes. 68 games and 18 goals. Bravo
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

You need to consider a matter of timing in Simy's callup for the world cup. He was in phenomenal form, something even more crucial for an attacker as confidence gets you goals. He was playing the best football of his life and he was lucky that it overlapped with the world cup window.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

is shehu the best we can do at RB. he is poor going forward.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:How did I know one of your points would be about a nonentity like Onuachu...what exactly has he done to be mentioned as one of the things related to SE other than maybe he’s your client? Scoring a few goals in Denmark for 4 seasons means what again? After 4 seasons aren’t you surprised no other teams in better leagues have given him a shot? You guys brought the other tall useless guy from Serie B last time, before that it was Uchebo, can we have a moratorium on these useless tall guys? Kanu is a once in a generation player lets stop trying to recreate him.
See how mace vex :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

That Shehu is still a Super Eagle can be blamed on Ebuehi refusing to heal up from the long term injury. An active Ebuehi and an Aina in imperious form in Italy would effectively banish Shehu from the right back position.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
See how mace vex :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Obong wrote:That Shehu is still a Super Eagle can be blamed on Ebuehi refusing to heal up from the long term injury. An active Ebuehi and an Aina in imperious form in Italy would effectively banish Shehu from the right back position.
Don't be so sure of that when Rohr is coach.

Rohr has preferred Shehu to both Aina and Ebuehi when they were both healthy.

Sometimes I do not understand the way this man's brains work.

Shehu should have long been gone from SE , injuries or not.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Few Goals?
2018/19: 14goals
2018/17: 10goals
2017/16: 18goals

This doesn't include his goals in Europa and domestic cup.

Oga,
next time you accuse me falsely of been an agent, i would abuse your whole generation.

Did i bring Simy Nwankwo? you must be insane in the useless part of your brain (pretty much the whole brain). Infact, wasn't he playing Serie A when he got into the SE? Daft fellow.

He has been invited, if he performs, good, if not, he gets lost. what is my own with invitatino, agent and SE?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Few Goals?

Oga,
next time you accuse me falsely of been an agent, i would abuse your whole generation.

Did i bring Simy Nwankwo? you must be insane in the useless part of your brain (pretty much the whole brain). Infact, wasn't he playing Serie A when he got into the SE? Daft fellow.

He has been invited, if he performs, good, if not, he gets lost. what is my own with invitatino, agent and SE?
Lol you are sooo sensitive, you yourself said you were an agent, so why would you abuse generations (ooooo I’m so scurrred) by being called what you call yourself? And yes those are few goals when you take into consideration he’s playing Sunday Sunday football. If that upsets you, furthers the obvious that someone is representing someone else hence keeps pushing them. We know :winking: , another thing we know is he sucks and will soon be gone from SE, but whoever represents him (wink wink) have gotten the couple of caps on his resume and can try to beg someone outside of Denmark to please give him a shot...I mean he’s tall like Kanu, you guys remember Kanu right, so yeah pick up our boy he’s the reincarnation of Kanu wink wink :rotf: :rotf:

PS: Imagine the gall to come and wear the number 10 and be so darn useless. At least Simy and Uchebo didn’t try that one...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

maceo4 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Few Goals?

Oga,

Lol you are sooo sensitive, you yourself said you were an agent, so why would you abuse generations (ooooo I’m so scurrred) by being called what you call yourself? And yes those are few goals when you take into consideration he’s playing Sunday Sunday football. If that upsets you, furthers the obvious that someone is representing someone else hence keeps pushing them. We know :winking: , another thing we know is he sucks and will soon be gone from SE, but whoever represents him (wink wink) have gotten the couple of caps on his resume and can try to beg someone outside of Denmark to please give him a shot...I mean he’s tall like Kanu, you guys remember Kanu right, so yeah pick up our boy he’s the reincarnation of Kanu wink wink :rotf: :rotf:

PS: Imagine the gall to come and wear the number 10 and be so darn useless. At least Simy and Uchebo didn’t try that one...
Bros,
Why i no go sensitive when you go just dey accuse someone anyha like lai Mohammed.

I was an agent, "WAS" and i left it 2003, thats 16yrs ago. Older than Danfo Driver.

Im an advocate for top tier players only, but he is doing well in Tier 3 with loads of interests from better league clubs like Porto. http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/12/10/ag ... n-january/
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Few Goals?

Oga,

Bros,
Why i no go sensitive when you go just dey accuse someone anyha like lai Mohammed.

I was an agent, "WAS" and i left it 2003, thats 16yrs ago. Older than Danfo Driver.

Im an advocate for top tier players only, but he is doing well in Tier 3 with loads of interests from better league clubs like Porto. http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/12/10/ag ... n-january/
O ok, I thought you were still in it. My bad. Egypt game is this bobos chance to show what he got, if not I can’t see him being recalled. And it’s annoying that height is being focused on so much by Rohr.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Esiti is not doing better than Azu in Europe. Not even close
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

niyi wrote:Esiti is not doing better than Azu in Europe. Not even close

Esiti plays week in, week out for Gent.

Azu was in Egypt till Jan and only just moved to relegation threatened Rivespor (they have now moved out of danger).
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CE sef!

Good for laughs... :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

chief nfachairman wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Few Goals?

Oga,

Bros,

Glad you took it well NFA Chair. You saw it was not said out of malice... :thumb:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

chief nfachairman wrote:

Azu was in Egypt till Jan and only just moved to relegation threatened Rivespor (they have now moved out of danger).
He was injured mostly during the first half of the season in Egypt. He has helped immensely in transforming a relegation-threatened team to become Europa-League contenders within 3 months. Esiti is pretty limited but Azu is the real deal.

Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Few Goals?

Oga,

Bros,

Glad you took it well NFA Chair. You saw it was not said out of malice... :thumb:
I dont have issues at all. I only get worked up with someone abuses or accuses me unnnecesarily. :) :)
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

niyi wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

He was injured mostly during the first half of the season in Egypt. He has helped immensely in transforming a relegation-threatened team to become Europa-League contenders within 3 months. Esiti is pretty limited but Azu is the real deal.

Impressive passing Stats.

Other stats nko? and from what season is this?

At the end of Last season, Esiti (played alot of games in Europa and CL) had a deadline week failed move to Laliga but Azubuike had interests from Egypt. but anyway, i hope they all get called up and show us what they got.