Burundi qualifies as another West African team falters

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Burundi qualifies as another West African team falters

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Burundi in. Gabon out. It certainly helps when your dictator loves soccer. From Samuel Doe, Sani Abacha, Idi Amin and now the Burundian soccer crazed president,...they have qualified! Kenya will join them to keep East African hopes alive!

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/bur ... -1st-time/

[/video]
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Burundi qualifies as another West African team falters

Post by charlie »

Gabon is in Central Africa, not West Africa....Dolo!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Nigeria v Burundi. Welcome to Afcon :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

charlie wrote:Gabon is in Central Africa, not West Africa....Dolo!
Tell it to the birds. :lol: Look at the West African map.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

He caught you.

Ogolo nwa otuoma knows his geography. Unfortunately he will run away when Burundi ships goals at the ANC
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Since when was Gabon in West Africa?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Jubril Ogolo wrote:
This is the same way you tried to claim Zambia was in East Africa :rotf:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Jubril Ogolo wrote:
Opkongolo head :tic:

Central Africa, defined by the UN Subregion, consists of the following countries: Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo Republic - Brazzaville, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, São Tomé & Principe.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Why do you people even pay Ogolo any attention?
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Ogolo clearly failed Geography in secondary school. This is the clearest proof. :taunt:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This was the group ..

Group C
Mali
Burundi
Gabon
South Sudan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Afri ... on_Group_C

Errmmm Ogolo tun miss - The West African team faltered?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

From here on out, you shall be known as General Olodo.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Opened Thread thinking Mali had somehow lost to the Dengs of South Sudan.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The only West African team in that group topped the group!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lol
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

All of you STFU; Before you crucify Ogolo where are you when the same world press/UN or whatever always refer to Egypt as MIDDLE EAST instead of Africa. I didn't see you flexing muscles. Understandably Egypt gets grouped into middle east because of geopolitics and cultural connectedness right ? That's the same criteria Ogolo was using because Gabon which has a large population of Nigerians/Biafrans/west africans has more in common to west Africa than it does to central Africa. Just like Cameroon. same way Mexico is referred to as North America instead of south America. there are even more geographical reasons to refer to Gabon as west Africa just as there are cultural and political reasons. In the end all of these are superficial. is canary island west Africa or are Madagascan, Seychelles Africans. They are only because we feel they are. what about Turkey? they want to think they are Europeans until of course they got refused entry into the European Union.
Last edited by jette1 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

jette1 wrote:All of you STFU; Before you crucify Ogolo where are you when the same world press/UN or whatever always refer to Egypt as MIDDLE EAST instead of Africa. I didn't see you flexing muscles. Understandably Egypt gets grouped into middle east because of geopolitics and cultural connectedness right ? That's the same criteria Ogolo was using because Gabon which has a large population of Nigerians/Biafrans/west africans has more in common to west Africa than it does to central Africa. Just like Cameroon. same way Mexico is referred to as North America instead of south America. there are even more geographical reasons to refer to Gabon as west Africa as there are cultural and political reasons. In the end all of these are superficial.
? What do you mean by the "bolded"?
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

YemiBrazil wrote:
jette1 wrote:All of you STFU; Before you crucify Ogolo where are you when the same world press/UN or whatever always refer to Egypt as MIDDLE EAST instead of Africa. I didn't see you flexing muscles. Understandably Egypt gets grouped into middle east because of geopolitics and cultural connectedness right ? That's the same criteria Ogolo was using because Gabon which has a large population of Nigerians/Biafrans/west africans has more in common to west Africa than it does to central Africa. Just like Cameroon. same way Mexico is referred to as North America instead of south America. there are even more geographical reasons to refer to Gabon as west Africa as there are cultural and political reasons. In the end all of these are superficial.
all I'm saying its all in our mind, north America does not want Mexico. Before 911 I use to drive from Seattle to Vancouver Canada without even my license being checked at the border
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

jette1 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
all I'm saying its all in our mind, north America does not want Mexico. Before 911 I use to drive from Seattle to Vancouver Canada without even my license being checked at the border
Ermm Mexico is North American. Because you know ignorant people who ignore fact doesn't change it.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

jette1 wrote:All of you STFU; Before you crucify Ogolo where are you when the same world press/UN or whatever always refer to Egypt as MIDDLE EAST instead of Africa. I didn't see you flexing muscles. Understandably Egypt gets grouped into middle east because of geopolitics and cultural connectedness right ? That's the same criteria Ogolo was using because Gabon which has a large population of Nigerians/Biafrans/west africans has more in common to west Africa than it does to central Africa. Just like Cameroon. same way Mexico is referred to as North America instead of south America. there are even more geographical reasons to refer to Gabon as west Africa just as there are cultural and political reasons. In the end all of these are superficial. is canary island west Africa or are Madagascan, Seychelles Africans. They are only because we feel they are. what about Turkey? they want to think they are Europeans until of course they got refused entry into the European Union.

Gabon is in Central Africa. They have more in common with people from Congo and Angola than they do with West Africans. It used to be part of the Kongo kingdom. You can make the Argument that Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea is west African despite not being part of ECOWAS but not Gabon.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote:All of you STFU; Before you crucify Ogolo where are you when the same world press/UN or whatever always refer to Egypt as MIDDLE EAST instead of Africa. I didn't see you flexing muscles. Understandably Egypt gets grouped into middle east because of geopolitics and cultural connectedness right ? That's the same criteria Ogolo was using because Gabon which has a large population of Nigerians/Biafrans/west africans has more in common to west Africa than it does to central Africa. Just like Cameroon. same way Mexico is referred to as North America instead of south America. there are even more geographical reasons to refer to Gabon as west Africa just as there are cultural and political reasons. In the end all of these are superficial. is canary island west Africa or are Madagascan, Seychelles Africans. They are only because we feel they are. what about Turkey? they want to think they are Europeans until of course they got refused entry into the European Union.
Thanks Jette1! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Oba wrote:Why do you people even pay Ogolo any attention?
Look who's baaack! Like Muzines, you left us never to be back! I thought you left us after getting that job posh job in UK?? Btw, what your peeps did in order for you to go to school with 4*9 money living in apartment 4*9 was plain wrong.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Jubril Ogolo wrote:
This is the same way you tried to claim Zambia was in East Africa :rotf:

lol. He will check his map soon.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg