Amunike's record vs Rohr while coaching tier 3 African teams

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Amunike's record vs Rohr while coaching tier 3 African teams

Post by Bigpokey24 »

What Amunike just did with Tanzania( is huge and massive 39 years record broken) is very similar to what the great Keshi , did with Togo and then Mali. Now i know Rohr coached Niger Rep, Gabon and Burkina....now i am very sure Coach Amunike's records are miles ahead of him...not to talk of winning the u17 with style.... We must do everything to court him away from Tanzania after AFCON...we need this guy .... I do not think we will ever win the Wcup with a WOWO, Rohr is limited and has a very potent attack... lacks tactical awareness and has no clue how to change a game..

Amunike is part of the 94 golden generation and this guy has moved from coaching youth football to senior football. What was so impressive about Tanzania, what the gengen press style... they swarm the opposition like bees.

[/video]
By the way the pace and transition to attack is so 94 like type..very similar to Westahof's deadly attack the SE used , devastating the opposition from defense to attack and lots of wing play

[/video]
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
osita
Egg
Egg
Re: Amunike's record vs Rohr while coaching tier 3 African t

Post by osita »

BP :thumb:

You have made a very valid point, after watching that match the organization and pace of this Tanzania team was scary.

Beating Uganda 3 0 while we struggled to beat them in Nigeria tells a lot about Rohr and his competence. Rohr himself does not believe we can win the Afcon.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Rohr has reached the limits he can take us..can anyone claim the SE has improved since the WCQs..when was the last time we defeated a top African team talkless of world beaters. Today Rohr has not done anything . Can this Rohr's team defeat the likes of Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco , South Africa, Senegal, CIV and even that yeye ghana?
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Rohr has reached the limits he can take us..can anyone claim the SE has improved since the WCQs..when was the last time we defeated a top African team talkless of world beaters. Today Rohr has not done anything . Can this Rohr's team defeat the likes of Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco , South Africa, Senegal, CIV and even that yeye ghana?
Have you started smoking WEED? Kudos to Amuneke for qualifying his team for the finals, but here are the records for Rohr and him for the qualifiers.

Nigeria / Rohr - 4 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss
Tanzania / Amuneke - 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses against Uganda, Lesotho, and Cape Verde.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Rohr has reached the limits he can take us..can anyone claim the SE has improved since the WCQs..when was the last time we defeated a top African team talkless of world beaters. Today Rohr has not done anything . Can this Rohr's team defeat the likes of Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco , South Africa, Senegal, CIV and even that yeye ghana?
Have you started smoking WEED? Kudos to Amuneke for qualifying his team for the finals, but here are the records for Rohr and him for the qualifiers.

Tanzania / Amuneke - 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses against Uganda, Lesotho, and Cape Verde.
you should have checked the rankings of seychelles and Libya... then once you are done, add Cape, Uganda and Lesotho :roll: :roll:
SuperEagles

naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Thrash thread...
Same Tanzania that was thrashed 3-0 by capeverde and beaten 1-0 by Lesotho.. loool..

Amunike is a a good coach but please stop referring coach Rohr as being incompetent.. it simply shows you know nothing about football.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
1naija wrote:

you should have checked the rankings of seychelles and Libya... then once you are done, add Cape, Uganda and Lesotho :roll: :roll:

Stop trying too hard.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
1naija wrote:

Baba with all due respect but on this one you have completely lost the plot...Haba
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

1naija wrote:

Most of the stuff you going read here is emotionally based fact and reason my filter through but very slowly!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
1naija wrote:

Bros, no vex o. Stupid Rohr should have rejected playing Seychelles and Libya and insist on playing against Brazil and Germany.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

My wish now is for Nigeria and Tanania to meet at AFCON 2019.
That, surely, will be a fact finding contest.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

My friend if you have nothing to say just keep quiet. I believe that based on Keshi (RIP) oliseh and siasia trajectory and antecedent at SE l, call up were filled with unjustifiable, incompetent players while justifiable players were dropped. amunike has already shown similar corrupt practices because after that u17 win, he was accused of corruption. He was accused of being an “AGENT”. Keshi to me was our best coach prior to rohr but his call ups after 2013 ANC win was questionable. SE is definitely not ready for another local coach because our players wouldn’t respect him and he would try to prove a point by dropping and fighting with senior players. In reference to rohr, I don’t know why he gets disrespected by certain people here. To me, the only team rohr has lost to unjustifiable was “South Africa” anything contrary then the loss was Normal. When you look at the caliber of players Argentina, Croatia, England has, their fifa ranking, and teams they play for, I don’t think you should sack our coach for losing to any of them. I mean, we should aspire to beat superior teams but sacking a coach for losing to bigger team is very unjustifiable. If NFF likes, they should hire a local coach and see how SE will perform. It has happened in the 70,80,90,2000’s and there’s nothing you can convince to belive 2019 will be any different.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

john12 wrote:My friend if you have nothing to say just keep quiet. I believe that based on Keshi (RIP) oliseh and siasia trajectory and antecedent at SE l, call up were filled with unjustifiable, incompetent players while justifiable players were dropped. amunike has already shown similar corrupt practices because after that u17 win, he was accused of corruption. He was accused of being an “AGENT”. Keshi to me was our best coach prior to rohr but his call ups after 2013 ANC win was questionable. SE is definitely not ready for another local coach because our players wouldn’t respect him and he would try to prove a point by dropping and fighting with senior players. In reference to rohr, I don’t know why he gets disrespected by certain people here. To me, the only team rohr has lost to unjustifiable was “South Africa” anything contrary then the loss was Normal. When you look at the caliber of players Argentina, Croatia, England has, their fifa ranking, and teams they play for, I don’t think you should sack our coach for losing to any of them. I mean, we should aspire to beat superior teams but sacking a coach for losing to bigger team is very unjustifiable. If NFF likes, they should hire a local coach and see how SE will perform. It has happened in the 70,80,90,2000’s and there’s nothing you can convince to belive 2019 will be any different.
Let's make it clear:

World Cup (WC)
Keshi = WC second round
Rohr = WC first round

AFCON

Keshi = Winner (3rd Attempt)
Rohr = .......... (2nd Attempt)

We deal with results.
Last edited by fabio on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

They've forgotten how trash Rohr made Gabon look in Afcon 2012
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Rohr is adequate.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Left to me, Rohr should be fired..if Amodu can qualify us 2ce for the worldcup, and also qualified without losing a single game as well as ensuring no suspended player would play a game leading to a walk over...I am yet to see what is so special about the clueless rohr...no Salah today, and watch the Mexican coach out coach the clueless rohr with his 352 today..rohr, no be am...
SuperEagles

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Even if we beat Egypt today people will still criticize rohr. You really can’t have it with them. They will blame the coach if we lose, and praise the players if we win.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

john12 wrote:Even if we beat Egypt today people will still criticize rohr. You really can’t have it with them. They will blame the coach if we lose, and praise the players if we win.
rorh lacks tactical awareness, most of our games are won by the players..the worldcup exposed rohr, ask yourself why Mikel was reverted back to DM and Vicmo to RWB vs Iceland..do you want me to tell you who actually coached the team vs Iceland?Individuality won us that game..not Rorh

[/video]
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Left to me, Rohr should be fired..if Amodu can qualify us 2ce for the worldcup, and also qualified without losing a single game as well as ensuring no suspended player would play a game leading to a walk over...I am yet to see what is so special about the clueless rohr...no Salah today, and watch the Mexican coach out coach the clueless rohr with his 352 today..rohr, no be am...
He hasn't "failed" expectations yet.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Left to me, Rohr should be fired..if Amodu can qualify us 2ce for the worldcup, and also qualified without losing a single game as well as ensuring no suspended player would play a game leading to a walk over...I am yet to see what is so special about the clueless rohr...no Salah today, and watch the Mexican coach out coach the clueless rohr with his 352 today..rohr, no be am...
what has rohr achieved with the SE?
SuperEagles

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
what has rohr achieved with the SE?
WC and AFCON qualification according to John12
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

kalani JR wrote:
Of course, he hasn't failed. He successfully went to the World Cup to learn.
He has told you people that he is not going to AFCON to win it either.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!