Azubike, Nwakali, Usman

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: Azubike, Nwakali, Usman

Post by mystic »

Sunset wrote:Usman who?
Abeg help me and ask. Guys just throw names out there without being current. Usman that is currently clubless.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mohammed, he plays in Norway was at the Olympics and also scored that beauty vs ATM
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

txj wrote:
Gotti wrote:
ogasir wrote:I agree with you on Azubuike and Nwakali. Azubuike should have in the SE since the last Olympics.
Totally agree... :thumb:

He should have at the very least be accorded serious close scrutiny...
Remember watching him go head-to-head and outplay Mikel Agu in Turkey, when Agu was in the SE.

Problem is Rohr makes changes at the speed of a turtle...
its Like in his eyes midfield is set so refuses to try new players
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:these guys should be drafted and part of the AFCON squad, even if they do not play they can be on the bench and gather tournament experience. I think some of them can compete and push the current players in the squad.. there are some older players in that midfield we should start replacing
...how do U gain tournament experience sitting on the bench? :atc:
Fela tok sey "observation no be crime." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Onazi is 26 he has 2 World Cup experience, nations cup winner and you want to discard him like that for a backwater player. My guy, you’re dreaming. Onazi and ogu are very much still good enough to be “bench players” they should be dropped when World class midfielders emerge not some backwater players like us man or azubuike
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Mohammed, he plays in Norway was at the Olympics and also scored that beauty vs ATM
Currently clubless. Wasn't getting games in Norway. Parted ways with his clubside. Thus not an option at the moment.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Enyi wrote:Isn’t it funny this thread is opened after the u-23 won by 4-0.....saw no such thread after they lost in Libya....

Fickle....
illiterate , you want us to open assnal thread.. please get the stepping :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:people are discussing Nigerian football, but no one abandon pikin come in here to run that dirty mouth... luck catch you , i would have inflicted serious pain in your face if i was right by your side
BigPookey, this was your thread after the first leg:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=293933
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
john12 wrote:Onazi is 26 he has 2 World Cup experience, nations cup winner and you want to discard him like that for a backwater player. My guy, you’re dreaming. Onazi and ogu are very much still good enough to be “bench players” they should be dropped when World class midfielders emerge not some backwater players like us man or azubuike
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Same Onazi that said he used to play with Mikel in Jos...abeg make I leave tok, speedy recovery senior man.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Usman who? Usman hasn't done jack since his crazy goal vs ATM. Nwakali and Azubike deserve to fight for a shirt but we all know Rhor will overlook them for junk players like Agu, Ogu and Agbo.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Enyi wrote:Isn’t it funny this thread is opened after the u-23 won by 4-0.....saw no such thread after they lost in Libya....

Fickle....
illiterate , you want us to open assnal thread.. please get the stepping :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:people are discussing Nigerian football, but no one abandon pikin come in here to run that dirty mouth... luck catch you , i would have inflicted serious pain in your face if i was right by your side
BigPookey, this was your thread after the first leg:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=293933
:rotf: don’t want to trade insults with you or descend to your level...but Danfo Driver just proved my point....a few days ago...AGE CHEATS......4-0......WORLD BEATERS....

Like I said Fickle.....

Bet u next time they lose, u will open up another age cheat thread....thats the funny part
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

bret- hart wrote:Usman who? Usman hasn't done jack since his crazy goal vs ATM. Nwakali and Azubike deserve to fight for a shirt but we all know Rhor will overlook them for junk players like Agu, Ogu and Agbo.
Let me get this straight....so Nwakali is struggling to get games in Porto B, second tier Portuguese league but he is better than Agu that went from Porto A team (struggling for games) to Vitória de Setúbal team A - played 16 games so far :ohmy:
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Enyi wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Usman who? Usman hasn't done jack since his crazy goal vs ATM. Nwakali and Azubike deserve to fight for a shirt but we all know Rhor will overlook them for junk players like Agu, Ogu and Agbo.
Let me get this straight....so Nwakali is struggling to get games in Porto B, second tier Portuguese league but he is better than Agu that went from Porto A team (struggling for games) to Vitória de Setúbal team A - played 16 games so far :ohmy:
Still remember the hype around Rabiu Ibrahim :) They will not allow players to develop in peace.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Rohr went to the WC to learn with some older players he intends not to use again.

He is going to AFCON to learn with players he probably won't use after the AFCON.

Those younger players are good enough to be played ahead of some of the dead weights he insists on carrying.

The only older players he needs are Mikel, Ighalo and Musa. The rest are dispensable.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote:Rohr went to the WC to learn with some older players he intends not to use again.

He is going to AFCON to learn with players he probably won't use after the AFCON.

Those younger players are good enough to be played ahead of some of the dead weights he insists on carrying.

The only older players he needs are Mikel, Ighalo and Musa. The rest are dispensable.
nothing more to add :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:Rohr went to the WC to learn with some older players he intends not to use again.

See spin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chief, you forgot to mention Rohr also went "to learn" with many more younger players that are now the core of the team:

Francis Uzoho, William Troost-Ekong, Abdullahi Shehu, Tyronne Ebuehi, Chidozie Awaziem, Kenneth Omeruo, Wilfred Ndidi, Oghenekaro Etebo, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi. :idea:

Of those younger players, only Iheanacho seems to have fallen out of favour, while Moses Simon who was dropped for injury reasons, is back in the reckoning.

There's an even younger batch coming through now: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Bonaventure, Awoniyi, Onyekuru, Okereke
Everything has its time.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:

See spin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chief, you forgot to mention Rohr also went "to learn" with many more younger players that are now the core of the team:

Francis Uzoho, William Troost-Ekong, Abdullahi Shehu, Tyronne Ebuehi, Chidozie Awaziem, Kenneth Omeruo, Wilfred Ndidi, Oghenekaro Etebo, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi. :idea:

Of those younger players, only Iheanacho seems to have fallen out of favour, while Moses Simon who was dropped for injury reasons, is back in the reckoning.

There's an even younger batch coming through now: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Bonaventure, Awoniyi, Onyekuru, Okereke
Everything has its time.
All those players were already established before Rorh took charge. Keshi, SSS all gave them their debuts
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Balogun
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

vancity eagle wrote:

Balogun
:agree:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I agree that Azubuike should be the "next cab on rank" after Mikel, Ndidi, Etebo, and Ogu. He is a good shout for a DM/water carrier. He breaks up opposition play really well and keeps it simple. Not sure if this AFCON has come too soon for him. When JMO calls it a day, Azu should be in the mixer for sure.

ogasir wrote:I agree with you on Azubuike and Nwakali. Azubuike should have in the SE since the last Olympics.