Jose Mourinho predicts EPL Exits in Champions League

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Jose Mourinho predicts EPL Exits in Champions League

Post by Kabalega »

Jose Mourinho predicts Premier League exits in Champions League, and Barcelona vs Juventus final
By Iman Alaouie
Last Updated: 25/03/19 3:39pm

Jose Mourinho expects all four Premier League clubs to be knocked out of the Champions League as he predicts a final between Barcelona and Juventus.

Manchester United are scheduled to play Barcelona in the quarter-finals and the winner will face either Liverpool or Porto.

On the other side of the draw, Tottenham take on Manchester City in an all-English tie and the winner will play against either Juventus or Ajax in the semi-finals.

"Juventus and Barcelona are the two great candidates for the competition and will reach the final," Mourinho, who was sacked by United in December, told AFP.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ntus-final
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Jose Mourinho predicts EPL Exits in Champions League

Post by Waffiman »

That's easy, one will be knocked out for sure but I see two in the semis and one in the final.

I do not rate this Barca team and fancy ManU to beat them. I predict 3 English teams in the semis
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

One will be knocked out in the Q/F by design (Man City vs Tottenham) then we have United and Liverpool - I see just one making it through and that's most likely Liverpool. Liverpool eliminated Bayern Munich, football is no mathematics but they have earned every right to be fancied over FC Porto. I don't see any basis to play down Barcelona's strength even if they don't look anywhere close to the great Barca teams of the past but they are still the current champions of Spain and also currently top of the table with 10 points ahead of the 2nd placed team. They are very clear favorites over Man United.

Prediction: To advance to S/F - Man City, Liverpool

*My wish and hope: S/F - Tottenham, Man United :P
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Waffiman wrote:That's easy, one will be knocked out for sure but I see two in the semis and one in the final.

I do not rate this Barca team and fancy ManU to beat them. I predict 3 English teams in the semis
Barca has had a bad defence all season but they are getting better.

ManU's defence has improved too but still shaky.

Suarez is close to firing on all cylinders.
And of course, there is Messi.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

E go do Jose and some here like film trick,The way people have concluded that Juve will beat Ajax even before the ball was kick,you will think people have learn after the Ajax vs Real prediction when Real win first leg only to be expose in the second leg.Oh I forgot PSG was to do a double over Manu.Barca will need to get pass Manu first,not an easy game then pass either Liverpool or Porto.
Ronaldo likely to miss the tie after injury playing for Portugal.
Man City in my opinion better team than Juve but they also have to get pass Spurs another tricky tie
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

kajifu wrote:E go do Jose and some here like film trick,The way people have concluded that Juve will beat Ajax even before the ball was kick,you will think people have learn after the Ajax vs Real prediction when Real win first leg only to be expose in the second leg.Oh I forgot PSG was to do a double over Manu.Barca will need to get pass Manu first,not an easy game then pass either Liverpool or Porto.
Ronaldo likely to miss the tie after injury playing for Portugal.
Man City in my opinion better team than Juve but they also have to get pass Spurs another tricky tie
I'm hoping for some upsets as long as refs have little to do with it.
Any team that dispatches CR7 and Juve will warm my heart. :D

A part of me wants Pep to win it for City before he moves onto Juve.
Another wants to see Ajax win it all. But knowing them, they will sell the whole team afterwards.

But then there is the other team...:drool:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

:) I wonder what tfco is up to now that his hero, Jose Mourinho is predicting a ManU loss to a weak Barça team.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

I really hope Spurs grow balls to knock City out
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Waffiman wrote:That's easy, one will be knocked out for sure but I see two in the semis and one in the final.

In your dream! Please stop talking rubbish :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Undertaker wrote:

In your dream! Please stop talking rubbish :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
stopped reading at i do not rate this Barca team.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Kabalega wrote::) I wonder what tfco is up to now that his hero, Jose Mourinho is predicting a ManU loss to a weak Barça team.
i wonder how kabaliar seems to know so much about United's defence considering he (claims) that he doesn't watch TBL

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: