Van city. Is Onuachu still useless?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Van city. Is Onuachu still useless?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

You said he was SE material because he plays in a low quality league. Are you right or our eyes are deceiving us?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Van city. Is Onuachu still useless?

Post by Eaglezbeak »

It matters not what Internet experts think the guy has potentaul!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

That's how you waltz into the team. You grab the slightest opportunity with both hands. This is what Onyekuru should have done. By now he would have been a regular on the team.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Onuachi scored a great goal, providing a wonderful introduction of his game to the game, and to Nigerians. But for me, his real asset is his presence on the ball and his passing. Men of his size are usually somewhat clumsy, but not our new jewel. Long may he reign!
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Polly wrote:Onuachi scored a great goal, providing a wonderful introduction of his game to the game, and to Nigerians. But for me, his real asset is his presence on the ball and his passing. Men of his size are usually somewhat clumsy, but not our new jewel. Long may he reign!
I was impressed with his co-ordination at that size. Iwobi is 6'1" and he makes Iwobi look like a baby.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Our own Peter crouch
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

jette1 wrote:Our own Peter crouch
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You don come again o ..na so you take style yab am for the game thread saying he scored a lucky goal !! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Peter Crouch no good reach our Onachu at this age o.

And Onachu will get better ..as long as we dont jinx him with too much pressure...
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

amafolas wrote:
Polly wrote:Onuachi scored a great goal, providing a wonderful introduction of his game to the game, and to Nigerians. But for me, his real asset is his presence on the ball and his passing. Men of his size are usually somewhat clumsy, but not our new jewel. Long may he reign!
I was impressed with his co-ordination at that size. Iwobi is 6'1" and he makes Iwobi look like a baby.
Iwobi 6'1......really?
he's 5ft 9in
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Gooner1 wrote:
amafolas wrote:
Iwobi 6'1......really?
he's 5ft 9in
He is 6' 1
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Yansh City Eagus in 1 billion 99, 1b 98, 1b 97.........
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Sir V wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
amafolas wrote:
Iwobi 6'1......really?
he's 5ft 9in
He is 6' 1
Maybe with cleats. :D
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Iwobi aint no 6'1 :laugh: :laugh:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Sir V wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
amafolas wrote:
Iwobi 6'1......really?
he's 5ft 9in
He is 6' 1
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

u should worry about your masters next coaching gig, I was told by your lot that he would be coaching a top team in January 2019...
It's now nearly the beginning of April..... :thumbs:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Iwoby doesnt look like 6'1 o....unless na TFCO style height una dey use
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Iwoby doesnt look like 6'1 o....unless na TFCO style height una dey use
Iwobi is using basketball height. The boy is 5.8ft at best. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Cristao II wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Iwobi

Iwobi is 5ft11
https://healthyceleb.com/alex-iwobi-hei ... ics/107962

The boy is still growing tall.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Really! IMHO, he is what Peter Crouch isn't. Although Peter Crouch scores, he is just not as coordinated as Onuachu is. I am surprised at the comparison. They share the height but that is just about it. One is awkward and the other is not. I wouldn't compare Simy Nwankwo with Crouch, either.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Iwoby doesnt look like 6'1 o....unless na TFCO style height una dey use
Iwobi is using basketball height. The boy is 5.8ft at best. :laugh:
Iwobi is at least 6ft
I was surprised at how tall he was when i met them at the hotel before the England game.
I am 5ft 10 and he was taller than me.
YNWA
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Enugu II wrote:
Really! IMHO, he is what Peter Crouch isn't. Although Peter Crouch scores, he is just not as coordinated as Onuachu is. I am surprised at the comparison. They share the height but that is just about it. One is awkward and the other is not. I wouldn't compare Simy Nwankwo with Crouch, either.

You are right. Unuachu is tall and nothing close to gangly. He's huge and muscled out. And then, he has great ball control and back to goal. The time he clashed with the Egyptian and bled him out, it was a long, high ball he was trying to chest and bring under control. most other strikers woudl attempt heading it instead.

Then he's got silky ball skills.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Iwobi is 6'0
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Ordinary height of Iwobi the 'fake' experts cannot get right :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”