Omeruo decides to love himself.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Omeruo decides to love himself.

Post by kalani JR »

Self love is key.
Nigeria international defender Kenneth Omeruo would like to make a permanent move to Spanish side Leganes when his current loan ends.

Omeruo, who joined the La Liga side in August for a seventh loan move away from Chelsea since he joined them in 2012, is due to return in July.

The 25-year-old has made 24 appearances since moving to the Spanish side.

"The football here suits my style and the club provides a stable platform for me," he told BBC Sport.

"The opportunity to play against the best players in the world is massive for my career.

"There is an option for Leganes to sign me on a permanent basis and hopefully that will happen."
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47709064
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Omeruo decides to love himself.

Post by metalalloy »

Good for him! Happy that he has found a place to settle down and show what he can do.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He followed his heart and no Chinese or Middle Eastern cash only to be forgotten whilst wearing Balenciaga and looking for likes on IG sorry to digress but it's nice to see a Nigerian footballer thinking long term!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Eaglezbeak wrote:He followed hid heart and no Chinese or Middle Eastern cash only to be forgotten whilst wearing Balenciaga and looking for likes on IG sorry to digress but it's nice to see a Nigerian footballer thinking long term!
If a man wants to buy Balenciagas with money he's earned leave him to it.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Nacho should follow him ......the EPL doesn’t fit his style of play
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

kalani JR wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:He followed hid heart and no Chinese or Middle Eastern cash only to be forgotten whilst wearing Balenciaga and looking for likes on IG sorry to digress but it's nice to see a Nigerian footballer thinking long term!
If a man wants to buy Balenciagas with money he's earned leave him to it.
Well yes indeed but if you where once followed on IG because you're a footballer but now don't even get on the bench maybe you need to concentrate on your career like Omeruo did and since this post is about him I apologised for the digression!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Good move.
kalani JR wrote:Self love is key.
Nigeria international defender Kenneth Omeruo would like to make a permanent move to Spanish side Leganes when his current loan ends.

Omeruo, who joined the La Liga side in August for a seventh loan move away from Chelsea since he joined them in 2012, is due to return in July.

The 25-year-old has made 24 appearances since moving to the Spanish side.

"The football here suits my style and the club provides a stable platform for me," he told BBC Sport.

"The opportunity to play against the best players in the world is massive for my career.

"There is an option for Leganes to sign me on a permanent basis and hopefully that will happen."
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47709064
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Omerue nonetheless has accumulated lots of experiences and I love his role in SE
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Finally! Good for Ken.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Is Leganes close to Barcelona ..
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Cristao II wrote:Is Leganes close to Barcelona ..
No it's in Madrid!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cristao II wrote:Is Leganes close to Barcelona ..
Learn your geography or use google
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved