WHY AM I SKEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

adebisy
Egg
Egg
Re: WHY AM I SKEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Post by adebisy »

JACKAL wrote:Did he score 6 goals this week ??? please somebody tell me !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
This is shameful. Now, you are just wishing the boy doesn't perform so you can prove everyone's wrong and you're right. Originally, when you opened the thread, it felt like you really wanted him to come correct but you're just skeptical of his skill and don't trust his talent, but now, you're changing that cos everyone is against you. I actually believe Osimhen will be the one that will bring back memories of Rashidi yekini and may be the first measurable "true elite striker" to come out of Nigeria like Sam eto, drogba, George Weah etc...I have a strong feeling this thread is going to be around for a long time.
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Post by highbury »

JACKAL wrote:DAVID OKERE IS A MUCH BETTER PLAYER THAN OSIMHEN ...Trust me people..I trust his talent.

[/video]
Clearly you have an agenda. You are not sophisticated enough to hide it. Trying,to bring someone up by bringing another down.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

JACKAL wrote:I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:
Perhaps it’s because he’s not your client? :sad:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lile's player of the month :thumb: his first month at the club.bravo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

I am still very skeptical.... All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap.... He has yet to go out and do the hard work of getting past defenders, or scoring though some planned team play in a consistent way. Hustle does not equal skill for me....He had numerous chances to score from open play vs Ukraine...he couldn't do it.. he still has a lot to prove....
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

all his goals are tap ins? are you sure that your eyes is clear or you're DELUSIONAL? his first 4 goals were not tap ins at all
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

JACKAL wrote:I am still very skeptical.... All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap.... He has yet to go out and do the hard work of getting past defenders, or scoring though some planned team play in a consistent way. Hustle does not equal skill for me....He had numerous chances to score from open play vs Ukraine...he couldn't do it.. he still has a lot to prove....
Even the they where tap ins are you saying he shouldn’t bother get in position and stretch his leg out to score them?
Luckily I never trusted or even took your perceived judgement seriously,I’ve seen him score goals that can not be considered tap ins but go on!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
JACKAL wrote:I am still very skeptical.... All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap.... He has yet to go out and do the hard work of getting past defenders, or scoring though some planned team play in a consistent way. Hustle does not equal skill for me....He had numerous chances to score from open play vs Ukraine...he couldn't do it.. he still has a lot to prove....
Even the they where tap ins are you saying he shouldn’t bother get in position and stretch his leg out to score them?
Luckily I never trusted or even took your perceived judgement seriously,I’ve seen him score goals that can not be considered tap ins but go on!
Jackal is using his very latest goal to represent the rest, none of which were 'tap-ins'.
Disingenuous, if anything.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

john12 wrote:all his goals are tap ins? are you sure that your eyes is clear or you're DELUSIONAL? his first 4 goals were not tap ins at a2l
People read what they want to read …:.
All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap..
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
People read what they want to read …:.
All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap..
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Jackal is using his very latest goal to represent the rest, none of which were 'tap-ins'.
Whats disingenuous is your reading comprehension ... :mrgreen:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

JACKAL wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Whats disingenuous is your reading comprehension ... :mrgreen:
Absolutey nothing.
Defend tour 'tap-ins' allegations if you dare, with video evidence please.
Its all there. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Did you not see his first goal for Lille? Was that a tap-in? Just to boost your argument you are now distorting the facts and being dishonest. What kind of human being are you? :veryangry:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Did he tear up the net today Vs Ajax,,,is it true he scored hat trick ??? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

JACKAL wrote:Did he tear up the net today Vs Ajax,,,is it true he scored hat trick ??? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
You're old enough to be his father. Get a life and get off his back. Yes, he had a quiet game but so did his whole team. He was the best player for real and actually impressed with him s ability to help the defense, particularly on set pieces.
OCCUPY NFF!!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3csz12v

The BBC World Football podcast interviewed Osimhen and talked about his early life at the link above (start listening at 4 minutes).

While I did not appreciate them jingoistically focusing (as usual) on his tough start "in extreme poverty in the slums of Lagos" (and his days selling pure water etc), it was a good interview.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Just wondering; against Nimes ..was it a tap in of it just fell into his lap again ??? Just politely asking :biggrin: :mrgreen:
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Humble pie is 7 goals, 2 assists in 9 Ligue 1 games! He is serving it all season long!
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

JACKAL wrote:Just wondering; against Nimes ..was it a tap in of it just fell into his lap again ??? Just politely asking :biggrin: :mrgreen:
Just wondering Jackal, against Chelsea was it a tap in or did it just fall on his lap? Abeg respect yourself and agree that your comments on Osimhen are BS. Give it up.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:Just wondering; against Nimes ..was it a tap in of it just fell into his lap again ??? Just politely asking :biggrin: :mrgreen:
Just wondering Jackal, against Chelsea was it a tap in or did it just fall on his lap? Abeg respect yourself and agree that your comments on Osimhen are BS. Give it up.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You go wait tire. E stubborn pass Donald Trump.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

JACKAL wrote:Did he score 6 goals this week ??? please somebody tell me !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It was his 6th tap in goal this week. Infact, the ball waited for his foot On the goal line before crossing over into the net. 3 of his teammates kicked the ball but the ball refused until Osimhen touched it. :roll: :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

JACKAL wrote:I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:
It’s because you’re an iddiot :idea: :!:

Cheers.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

how come he doesnt scores when they play away ??? just asking .. :blink: .