Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:06 pm
Posts: 319
JACKAL wrote:
Did he score 6 goals this week ??? please somebody tell me !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This is shameful. Now, you are just wishing the boy doesn't perform so you can prove everyone's wrong and you're right. Originally, when you opened the thread, it felt like you really wanted him to come correct but you're just skeptical of his skill and don't trust his talent, but now, you're changing that cos everyone is against you. I actually believe Osimhen will be the one that will bring back memories of Rashidi yekini and may be the first measurable "true elite striker" to come out of Nigeria like Sam eto, drogba, George Weah etc...I have a strong feeling this thread is going to be around for a long time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4432
JACKAL wrote:
DAVID OKERE IS A MUCH BETTER PLAYER THAN OSIMHEN ...Trust me people..I trust his talent.




Clearly you have an agenda. You are not sophisticated enough to hide it. Trying,to bring someone up by bringing another down.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42524
Location: Pennsylvania
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:


Perhaps it’s because he’s not your client? :sad:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83640
Location: Earth
Lile's player of the month :thumb: his first month at the club.bravo

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8303
I am still very skeptical.... All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap.... He has yet to go out and do the hard work of getting past defenders, or scoring though some planned team play in a consistent way. Hustle does not equal skill for me....He had numerous chances to score from open play vs Ukraine...he couldn't do it.. he still has a lot to prove....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3135
all his goals are tap ins? are you sure that your eyes is clear or you're DELUSIONAL? his first 4 goals were not tap ins at all


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14085
Location: South London
JACKAL wrote:
I am still very skeptical.... All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap.... He has yet to go out and do the hard work of getting past defenders, or scoring though some planned team play in a consistent way. Hustle does not equal skill for me....He had numerous chances to score from open play vs Ukraine...he couldn't do it.. he still has a lot to prove....

Even the they where tap ins are you saying he shouldn’t bother get in position and stretch his leg out to score them?
Luckily I never trusted or even took your perceived judgement seriously,I’ve seen him score goals that can not be considered tap ins but go on!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:25 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40648
Location: UK
Eaglezbeak wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I am still very skeptical.... All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap.... He has yet to go out and do the hard work of getting past defenders, or scoring though some planned team play in a consistent way. Hustle does not equal skill for me....He had numerous chances to score from open play vs Ukraine...he couldn't do it.. he still has a lot to prove....

Even the they where tap ins are you saying he shouldn’t bother get in position and stretch his leg out to score them?
Luckily I never trusted or even took your perceived judgement seriously,I’ve seen him score goals that can not be considered tap ins but go on!
Jackal is using his very latest goal to represent the rest, none of which were 'tap-ins'.
Disingenuous, if anything.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8303
john12 wrote:
all his goals are tap ins? are you sure that your eyes is clear or you're DELUSIONAL? his first 4 goals were not tap ins at a2l

People read what they want to read …:.
Quote:
All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8303
Eaglezbeak wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I am still very skeptical.... All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap.... He has yet to go out and do the hard work of getting past defenders, or scoring though some planned team play in a consistent way. Hustle does not equal skill for me....He had numerous chances to score from open play vs Ukraine...he couldn't do it.. he still has a lot to prove....

Even the they where tap ins are you saying he shouldn’t bother get in position and stretch his leg out to score them?
Luckily I never trusted or even took your perceived judgement seriously,I’ve seen him score goals that can not be considered tap ins but go on!

People read what they want to read …:.
Quote:
All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8303
Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I am still very skeptical.... All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap.... He has yet to go out and do the hard work of getting past defenders, or scoring though some planned team play in a consistent way. Hustle does not equal skill for me....He had numerous chances to score from open play vs Ukraine...he couldn't do it.. he still has a lot to prove....

Even the they where tap ins are you saying he shouldn’t bother get in position and stretch his leg out to score them?
Luckily I never trusted or even took your perceived judgement seriously,I’ve seen him score goals that can not be considered tap ins but go on!
Jackal is using his very latest goal to represent the rest, none of which were 'tap-ins'.
Disingenuous, if anything.

Whats disingenuous is your reading comprehension ... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:59 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40648
Location: UK
JACKAL wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I am still very skeptical.... All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap.... He has yet to go out and do the hard work of getting past defenders, or scoring though some planned team play in a consistent way. Hustle does not equal skill for me....He had numerous chances to score from open play vs Ukraine...he couldn't do it.. he still has a lot to prove....

Even the they where tap ins are you saying he shouldn’t bother get in position and stretch his leg out to score them?
Luckily I never trusted or even took your perceived judgement seriously,I’ve seen him score goals that can not be considered tap ins but go on!
Jackal is using his very latest goal to represent the rest, none of which were 'tap-ins'.
Disingenuous, if anything.

Whats disingenuous is your reading comprehension ... :mrgreen:
Absolutey nothing.
Defend tour 'tap-ins' allegations if you dare, with video evidence please.
Its all there. :idea:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 239
JACKAL wrote:
I am still very skeptical.... All his goals are tap-ins or just the ball dropping in his lap.... He has yet to go out and do the hard work of getting past defenders, or scoring though some planned team play in a consistent way. Hustle does not equal skill for me....He had numerous chances to score from open play vs Ukraine...he couldn't do it.. he still has a lot to prove....


Did you not see his first goal for Lille? Was that a tap-in? Just to boost your argument you are now distorting the facts and being dishonest. What kind of human being are you? :veryangry:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8303
Did he tear up the net today Vs Ajax,,,is it true he scored hat trick ??? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17787
JACKAL wrote:
Did he tear up the net today Vs Ajax,,,is it true he scored hat trick ??? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


You're old enough to be his father. Get a life and get off his back. Yes, he had a quiet game but so did his whole team. He was the best player for real and actually impressed with him s ability to help the defense, particularly on set pieces.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 11188
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3csz12v

The BBC World Football podcast interviewed Osimhen and talked about his early life at the link above (start listening at 4 minutes).

While I did not appreciate them jingoistically focusing (as usual) on his tough start "in extreme poverty in the slums of Lagos" (and his days selling pure water etc), it was a good interview.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8303
Just wondering; against Nimes ..was it a tap in of it just fell into his lap again ??? Just politely asking :biggrin: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am
Posts: 1264
Humble pie is 7 goals, 2 assists in 9 Ligue 1 games! He is serving it all season long!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 239
JACKAL wrote:
Just wondering; against Nimes ..was it a tap in of it just fell into his lap again ??? Just politely asking :biggrin: :mrgreen:


Just wondering Jackal, against Chelsea was it a tap in or did it just fall on his lap? Abeg respect yourself and agree that your comments on Osimhen are BS. Give it up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 26103
Location: Copacabana
Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
Just wondering; against Nimes ..was it a tap in of it just fell into his lap again ??? Just politely asking :biggrin: :mrgreen:


Just wondering Jackal, against Chelsea was it a tap in or did it just fall on his lap? Abeg respect yourself and agree that your comments on Osimhen are BS. Give it up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You go wait tire. E stubborn pass Donald Trump.

_________________
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17787
JACKAL wrote:
Did he score 6 goals this week ??? please somebody tell me !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:



It was his 6th tap in goal this week. Infact, the ball waited for his foot On the goal line before crossing over into the net. 3 of his teammates kicked the ball but the ball refused until Osimhen touched it. :roll: :roll:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8608
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:


It’s because you’re an iddiot :idea: :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8303
how come he doesnt scores when they play away ??? just asking .. :blink: .


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group