U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

User avatar
Enugu II
Posts: 18901
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Location: Super Eagles Homeland

U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Enugu II »

Golden Eaglets player Abba Bichi joins Valencia
Moses Ojewunmi 0 November 30, 2019 2:49 pm
https://www.brila.net/golden-eaglets-pl ... -valencia/


Golden Eaglets’ Abba Bichi is delighted to complete his move to Spanish LA Liga side Valencia.

The news of his move to the former Spanish champions broke to the media on Friday and the player insists, it’s a transfer that proved how much he has worked to improve his game.

Abba Bichi joined Valencia C.F for reported one year deal with an option for extension if he impresses at the Mestalla.

The player will start his new adventure with the U18 side where his progress will monitored to determine if he will be offered a new bumper three years deal.

Bichi was part of Nigeria’s Golden Eagles team to the FIFA U-17 World Cup in Brazil and but was not considered for in any of the four official matches the team played, before their elimination.

“It is a good thing to sign for Valencia. I feel happy and proud because finally I can have one of the most advanced football community right in my doorstep and I can develop my game tremendously,” Bichi said.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 91609
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Interesting, isn't this the same player iworo accused of being forced on the u17 team...iworo, u see your life?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Posts: 15083
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Location: South London
Contact:

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Interesting, isn't this the same player iworo accused of being forced on the u17 team...iworo, u see your life?
Let Valencia confirm this,Nigerians know that you can claim anything when in Nigeria!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
ANC
Posts: 13564
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by ANC »

Why would they sign an under-17 to a one year deal?
User avatar
Gotti
Posts: 30681
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Gotti »

Good for him.. :clap:

But where/how did they scout him?
He didn’t play a single game (friendly or competitive).

Hopefully, he will develop at Valencia...
And in a few years, everyone will forget the controversy.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Posts: 17969
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Interesting, isn't this the same player iworo accused of being forced on the u17 team...iworo, u see your life?
Yes o! Poor people's children got so angry because his father is rich and he is succeeding in life while their own life has been inside gutter for a long time and remains there.

So happy for the kid! upward and onward! :clap: :clap: :clap: God will put his enemies to shame.
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 91609
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^There are so many bad belle folks for this CE....I need to find that thread
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
Enugu II
Posts: 18901
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Location: Super Eagles Homeland

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti wrote:Good for him.. :clap:

But where/how did they scout him?
He didn’t play a single game (friendly or competitive).

Hopefully, he will develop at Valencia...
And in a few years, everyone will forget the controversy.
I am not surprised. Access to junior teams isn't as based on scouts scowering the world for best players as often claimed here. If this guy has full support of his parents he can get a trial far more easily than players who may not have such access and the rest is up to him. The one year contract is not unusual either. The real test is getting into the senior team squad.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
john12
Posts: 3393
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by john12 »

The Grace of God will take you to places that hardwork can never take you too
User avatar
Lolly
Posts: 35774
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: The Kingdom

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Lolly »

Mission accomplished. :roll:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Oguleftie
Posts: 2448
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:43 pm
Location: US

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Oguleftie »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Interesting, isn't this the same player iworo accused of being forced on the u17 team...iworo, u see your life?
Yes o! Poor people's children got so angry because his father is rich and he is succeeding in life while their own life has been inside gutter for a long time and remains there.

So happy for the kid! upward and onward! :clap: :clap: :clap: God will put his enemies to shame.
Rich as in stolen Federal & State Government money.
User avatar
Gotti
Posts: 30681
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Gotti »

danfo driver wrote:Yes o! Poor people's children got so angry because his father is rich and he is succeeding in life while their own life has been inside gutter for a long time and remains there.

So happy for the kid! upward and onward! :clap: :clap: :clap: God will put his enemies to shame.
Happy for the kid as well...
Wish him only the BEST (as I would wish other Naija kids, even those whose parents are poor).

However, and even though I am not particularly interested in the politics of it...
Curious why would be eulogizing a "rich" civil servant in the world's capital of extreme poverty. SMH
_____________________

PS: Btw, a seminal life lesson is that it matters less where you start than where you end up...
Frankly, someone like YOU should've learnt this from your own obvious personal circumstances. :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Posts: 17969
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by danfo driver »

Oguleftie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Interesting, isn't this the same player iworo accused of being forced on the u17 team...iworo, u see your life?
Yes o! Poor people's children got so angry because his father is rich and he is succeeding in life while their own life has been inside gutter for a long time and remains there.

So happy for the kid! upward and onward! :clap: :clap: :clap: God will put his enemies to shame.
Rich as in stolen Federal & State Government money.
Prove that the money is stolen! It’s very easy to cast aspersions at others without proof. If you have stolen, it doesn’t mean that others have. Part of the problem with Nigerians is that you guys are very loose on the lips! You say anything and any how without evidence and without restraint. You accuse innocent children of age cheating without evidence and you accuse everyone who has done well of stealing. Is this a poverty of the mind?

Prove that his father is a thief or hold your lips!
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Posts: 17969
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Yes o! Poor people's children got so angry because his father is rich and he is succeeding in life while their own life has been inside gutter for a long time and remains there.

So happy for the kid! upward and onward! :clap: :clap: :clap: God will put his enemies to shame.
Happy for the kid as well...
Wish him only the BEST (as I would wish other Naija kids, even those whose parents are poor).

However, and even though I am not particularly interested in the politics of it...
Curious why would be eulogizing a "rich" civil servant in the world's capital of extreme poverty. SMH
_____________________

PS: Btw, a seminal life lesson is that it matters less where you start than where you end up...
Frankly, someone like YOU should've learnt this from your own obvious personal circumstances. :lol:
I presume a civil servant in an impoverished country cannot be wealthy? And if he/she is, then it’s was I’ll gotten? Are you assuming that he can only attain wealth through civil service? Or you know him personally and you are thoroughly informed about his finances and dealings?

The truth is that you have absolutely no knowledge of his finances! Zero. You aren’t making assumptions and that’s it!

Please sit back and allow this young boy to move forward with succeeding in his career, while his father continues to bank billions and take good care of their family, jare! :D
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Gotti
Posts: 30681
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Gotti »

danfo driver wrote:I presume a civil servant in an impoverished country cannot be wealthy? And if he/she is, then it’s was I’ll gotten? Are you assuming that he can only attain wealth through civil service? Or you know him personally and you are thoroughly informed about his finances and dealings?

The truth is that you have absolutely no knowledge of his finances! Zero. You aren’t making assumptions and that’s it!

Please sit back and allow this young boy to move forward with succeeding in his career, while his father continues to bank billions and take good care of their family, jare! :D
Not presuming anything...

Except that INTELLIGENT folk do not celebrate a public servant (who by definition is one saddled with the public trust of enhancing the life of the citizenry) who is rich amidst grinding poverty. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Posts: 17969
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I presume a civil servant in an impoverished country cannot be wealthy? And if he/she is, then it’s was I’ll gotten? Are you assuming that he can only attain wealth through civil service? Or you know him personally and you are thoroughly informed about his finances and dealings?

The truth is that you have absolutely no knowledge of his finances! Zero. You aren’t making assumptions and that’s it!

Please sit back and allow this young boy to move forward with succeeding in his career, while his father continues to bank billions and take good care of their family, jare! :D
Not presuming anything...

Except that INTELLIGENT folk do not celebrate a public servant (who by definition is one saddled with the public trust of enhancing the life of the citizenry) who is rich amidst grinding poverty. SMH
These INTELLIGENT folk, when do they celebrate a public servant who has “made it” amidst “grinding poverty,” and now dedicates his life to the service of his nation, trying to help others “make it?” Or INTELLIGENT folks do not believe in celebrating success in a land where success isn’t easy to achieve?

I dare say INTELLIGENT folk may be closer to JEALOUSY and ENVY than you think.

In the meantime, I expect the Bichi family to continue to enjoy their wealth and their children continue to find success in every endeavor, while INTELLIGENT folk look on in poverty? Pain and anguish!

Oh! Almost forgot ... SMH
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oguleftie
Posts: 2448
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:43 pm
Location: US

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Oguleftie »

danfo driver wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Interesting, isn't this the same player iworo accused of being forced on the u17 team...iworo, u see your life?
Yes o! Poor people's children got so angry because his father is rich and he is succeeding in life while their own life has been inside gutter for a long time and remains there.

So happy for the kid! upward and onward! :clap: :clap: :clap: God will put his enemies to shame.
Rich as in stolen Federal & State Government money.
Prove that the money is stolen! It’s very easy to cast aspersions at others without proof. If you have stolen, it doesn’t mean that others have. Part of the problem with Nigerians is that you guys are very loose on the lips! You say anything and any how without evidence and without restraint. You accuse innocent children of age cheating without evidence and you accuse everyone who has done well of stealing. Is this a poverty of the mind?

Prove that his father is a thief or hold your lips!
His father is a thief.
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 91609
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So you saw his father steal money and you just stood and look? Either you are lying or you also stole money too....

There is no reason why you would see someone steal and then turn a blind eye....what do you call people who ignore thieves?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
Gotti
Posts: 30681
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Gotti »

danfo driver wrote:These INTELLIGENT folk, when do they celebrate a public servant who has “made it” amidst “grinding poverty,” and now dedicates his life to the service of his nation, trying to help others “make it?” Or INTELLIGENT folks do not believe in celebrating success in a land where success isn’t easy to achieve?

I dare say INTELLIGENT folk may be closer to JEALOUSY and ENVY than you think.

In the meantime, I expect the Bichi family to continue to enjoy their wealth and their children continue to find success in every endeavor, while INTELLIGENT folk look on in poverty? Pain and anguish!

Oh! Almost forgot ... SMH
Dude, I do not bother with the class of folk who worship wealth...
Neither I am going to dignify you in a crude and crass argument over personal wealth.

Even if I was the poorest person on earth, rest assured I'm satisfied with my life...
Meanwhile, you are obviously bequeathed with the POVERTY of intellect and values. SMH

Bye Felicia. Argue with yourself!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Posts: 17969
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:So you saw his father steal money and you just stood and look? Either you are lying or you also stole money too....

There is no reason why you would see someone steal and then turn a blind eye....what do you call people who ignore thieves?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Posts: 17969
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by danfo driver »

Oguleftie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Interesting, isn't this the same player iworo accused of being forced on the u17 team...iworo, u see your life?
Yes o! Poor people's children got so angry because his father is rich and he is succeeding in life while their own life has been inside gutter for a long time and remains there.

So happy for the kid! upward and onward! :clap: :clap: :clap: God will put his enemies to shame.
Rich as in stolen Federal & State Government money.
Prove that the money is stolen! It’s very easy to cast aspersions at others without proof. If you have stolen, it doesn’t mean that others have. Part of the problem with Nigerians is that you guys are very loose on the lips! You say anything and any how without evidence and without restraint. You accuse innocent children of age cheating without evidence and you accuse everyone who has done well of stealing. Is this a poverty of the mind?

Prove that his father is a thief or hold your lips!
His father is a thief.

:rotf: Cool story bro..
Last edited by danfo driver on Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Posts: 17969
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:
danfo driver wrote:These INTELLIGENT folk, when do they celebrate a public servant who has “made it” amidst “grinding poverty,” and now dedicates his life to the service of his nation, trying to help others “make it?” Or INTELLIGENT folks do not believe in celebrating success in a land where success isn’t easy to achieve?

I dare say INTELLIGENT folk may be closer to JEALOUSY and ENVY than you think.

In the meantime, I expect the Bichi family to continue to enjoy their wealth and their children continue to find success in every endeavor, while INTELLIGENT folk look on in poverty? Pain and anguish!

Oh! Almost forgot ... SMH
Dude, I do not bother with the class of folk who worship wealth...
Neither I am going to dignify you in a crude and crass argument over personal wealth.

Even if I was the poorest person on earth, rest assured I'm satisfied with my life...
Meanwhile, you are obviously bequeathed with the POVERTY of intellect and values. SMH

Bye Felicia. Argue with yourself!
If you like call me Felicia or Helena, it won’t change the fact that the Bichi family are enjoying their wealth and the boy is playing for the youth side of one of the biggest clubs in Europe! You simply have to accept that fact! Your pain and anguish at their success cannot and will not derail that.

As for intellect, I attended better schools than you did, and I achieved better grades than you did. This is a fact.

In regard to values, I was a mass server as a child! I am sure you were never a mass server!

Oh! Before I forget, SMH!
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
The Eagle
Moderator
Posts: 5834
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Exile
Contact:

Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by The Eagle »

Is there any actual PROOF that Valencia has signed him? Or is this one of those "Morocco wants to hire Rohr" type of fictional stories?
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
Post Reply