SOLUTION TO NIGERIAS GOAL KEEPING PROBLEMS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
SOLUTION TO NIGERIAS GOAL KEEPING PROBLEMS

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
greg
Egg
Egg
Re: SOLUTION TO NIGERIAS GOAL KEEPING PROBLEMS

Post by greg »

Good list, but was missing Rasheed. Funny how the 3 NPFL goalies only got their names mentioned once in the same sentence throughout the whole vid. I still believe they have better potential than all those foreign kids.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

greg wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:04 am Good list, but was missing Rasheed. Funny how the 3 NPFL goalies only got their names mentioned once in the same sentence throughout the whole vid. I still believe they have better potential than all those foreign kids.
‘Potential’ at what age?
By 26 they should be demonstrating their ability on the regular.
‘Potential’ is for those under 25 in my opinion.
Olorunleke and Obasogie are supposed to be two of the best NPFL keepers.
They need to be tested.
At least let’s put some semblance of balance in the debate.
Uzoho can take a back seat at least for now.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

greg wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:04 am Good list, but was missing Rasheed. Funny how the 3 NPFL goalies only got their names mentioned once in the same sentence throughout the whole vid. I still believe they have better potential than all those foreign kids.
Greg

That should not be surprising. People mention names that are promoted in the media and not necessarily the best players. On CE, remember that we once had people list goalies out there and most could only list those in Euro squads. You ask to list U20 or U23 players, you will only see names in Europe until Nigeria opens a local camp and suddenly we see local talents in view. What does all this mean? Names are based on media reports and not necessarily talent available.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics