Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

WHY AM I SKEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=294033
Page 1 of 3

Author:  JACKAL [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:58 am ]
Post subject:  WHY AM I SKEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:

Author:  Tobi17 [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless :thumb: chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:



At least you're honest in saying you don't know. :thumb:

Author:  john12 [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

I’m convinced people goal here is to “DESTROY” young players confidence. You score dem go criticize, you no score, dem go still criticize. If Osimhen was your love one would you be this harsh on an 19 year old?

Author:  highbury [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:



Since you are great thinker, have you wondered to ask yourself why? Do you know the mitigating circumstances? Maybe injury or maybe the language barrier or maybe his club was not a fit for him? Before coming to fruitless conclusions, ponder on these questions.

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

What a daft thread....

Author:  Ekorian [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Tobi17 wrote:
Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.

Solowe is an attention seeking whore. His opinion is as relevant and valuable as a penny buried beneath the Atlantic ocean.

Author:  JACKAL [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Tobi17 wrote:
Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.

Seriously Tobi..tell me how you really feel

Author:  JACKAL [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

john12 wrote:
I’m convinced people goal here is to “DESTROY” young players confidence. You score dem go criticize, you no score, dem go still criticize. If Osimhen was your love one would you be this harsh on an 19 year old?

Yes, John... I would

Author:  JACKAL [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Bigpokey24 wrote:
What a daft thread....

Until you need him in a big game at the highest level and he doesn't show up.... He is yet to show up at the highest level.. he has repeatedly failed.

Author:  ohenhen1 [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Young players do improve

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

JACKAL wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
What a daft thread....

Until you need him in a big game at the highest level and he doesn't show up.... He is yet to show up at the highest level.. he has repeatedly failed.

yeap, go ahead, blast away a 19 year old rookie, who just started his career :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Adisboy [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:


Do you know why this is a stupid thread? It would have made more sense if the player being described was at least 27 years old with over 7/8 years experience. For you say this is plain stupidity.

Author:  metalalloy [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Tobi17 wrote:
Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.


Please do not insult clowns. He is a peacock that loves to seek attention for himself.

Image

Author:  metalalloy [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Ekorian wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.

Solowe is an attention seeking whore. His opinion is as relevant and valuable as a penny buried beneath the Atlantic ocean.


Image

Author:  JACKAL [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

highbury wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:



Since you are great thinker, have you wondered to ask yourself why? Do you know the mitigating circumstances? Maybe injury or maybe the language barrier or maybe his club was not a fit for him? Before coming to fruitless conclusions, ponder on these questions.

There is always injury and Language barrier for all the players...yet they excel anywhere they go...I just don't trust his talent !!

Author:  JACKAL [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

ohenhen1 wrote:
Young players do improve

I agree... but I am still skeptical !!

Author:  JACKAL [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:


Do you know why this is a stupid thread? It would have made more sense if the player being described was at least 27 years old with over 7/8 years experience. For you say this is plain stupidity.

whats stupid is your lack of understanding of my comments...if he was 27 years old...I wont be skeptical, I would know for sure that what the level of his talent is ! At 19-is... I can be skeptical!

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

metalalloy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.


Please do not insult clowns. He is a peacock that loves to seek attention for himself.

Image


See finishing. CE is a brutal place on the www... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  Adisboy [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

JACKAL wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:


Do you know why this is a stupid thread? It would have made more sense if the player being described was at least 27 years old with over 7/8 years experience. For you say this is plain stupidity.

whats stupid is your lack of understanding of my comments...if he was 27 years old...I wont be skeptical, I would know for sure that what the level of his talent is ! At 19-is... I can be skeptical!


Yet you claimed in an earlier thread that he REPEATEDLY FAILED at the highest level. Please quit now and stop embarassing yourself.

Author:  Flex Swift [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?


Author:  Damunk [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Flex Swift wrote:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Author:  JACKAL [ Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:


Do you know why this is a stupid thread? It would have made more sense if the player being described was at least 27 years old with over 7/8 years experience. For you say this is plain stupidity.

whats stupid is your lack of understanding of my comments...if he was 27 years old...I wont be skeptical, I would know for sure that what the level of his talent is ! At 19-is... I can be skeptical!


Yet you claimed in an earlier thread that he REPEATEDLY FAILED at the highest level. Please quit now and stop embarassing yourself.

I am not even sure what you are disagreeing on here ….. I didn't say he "repeatedly failed"..he just didn't do so well yet at the senior level...so he has a lot to prove...Thus my skepticism..

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/