Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:14 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 842 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:47 pm 

Chelsea fans how good is your new coach?
I hope he knows Europa is reserved for beloeved.
I hope your coach is not good like Conte.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:44 pm 

kajifu wrote:
Chelsea fans how good is your new coach?
I hope he knows Europa is reserved for beloeved.
I hope your coach is not good like Conte.

Find out Wednesday.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:03 pm 

Chelsea vs Inter highlights

https://youtu.be/OYxJB-QFNgI

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:28 pm 

jdizzy wrote:
balo wrote:
Willian off to Barca for 67.1M pounds.

Thanks for the years and good luck.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Barca called your bluff and went with Malcolm. Good luck dealing with an unhappy player

Watch Milan do the same with Morata given the stupid price being quoted. Not all clubs are into money laundering

I don tell una..stop reading Ikebe Super for sporting news :rotf: :rotf:

and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:46 pm 

RLC needs loan move back to CP.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:48 pm 

If you guys are banking on Morata for the season....I am sorry for you guys

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:50 pm 

Morata needs a year off soccer.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:54 pm 
Site Admin

Y'all should have gone for Higuain. Morata can't play as the single striker up top.. He's great in a 2 man strikeforce.

On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:04 am 

oloye wrote:
If you guys are banking on Morata for the season....I am sorry for you guys

If Chelsea don't get another striker in, Michy or Giroud will be the #1 striker.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:16 am 

The guy played like a junior player being forced to play with his seniors.....that thing he called a penalty.. seriously my granny will save it with her legs.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:19 am 

juventuss wrote:
Y'all should have gone for Higuain. Morata can't play as the single striker up top.. He's great in a 2 man strikeforce.

And na Higuain wey fit play as lone striker abi. Lol!
Just say you want CFC to help Juve with Its Higuain sized problem. No one buying a 31 yr old for €60M+ .
. :taunt:

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:46 am 

juventuss wrote:

Yup! Instead they were quoting nonsensical figures to AC Milan for Morata who just gave the middle finger and went after Higuain. Whoever is running Chelsea's transfer business is high on some expired stuff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:04 pm 

And it was nice to see Moses with the Captain's armband yesterday after Azpi left.

Like play like play, Moses dey clock time at Chelsea.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:16 pm 
Site Admin

analyzer wrote:
juventuss wrote:

Just say you want CFC to help Juve with Its Higuain sized problem. No one buying a 31 yr old for €60M+ .

Higgy don land Milan. Dude is an excellent lone striker.

On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:32 pm 

juventuss wrote:
analyzer wrote:
juventuss wrote:

Very debatable bro. His best season still remains his time at Napoli before he left for Juve. That is the only season I can remember him playing exclusively as a loan striker.. At Juve he had Dbyala playing close to him as a 2nd support striker. Had Benzema at Madrid doing similar role..

His style of play will not suit EPL IMO..

18M na serious money for single season loan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:54 pm 

jdizzy wrote:
juventuss wrote:

Yup! Instead they were quoting nonsensical figures to AC Milan for Morata who just gave the middle finger and went after Higuain. Whoever is running Chelsea's transfer business is high on some expired stuff

Dude - AC milan just paid 18M for a striker to have him for a single season loan... Juve asking for 60M+ for a 30 yr (31 end of yr).. Na bro. CFC did well on this.

By the way, Higuain bagged 16 goals in 35 serie A gms last season. His stats have been declining since joining Juve. Morata had 11G in 31 EPL G. What exactly will CFC be getting if they went for Higuain at such a ridiculous price.

No doubt CFC needs an upgrade to Morata, but Higuain was not it for the quoted price IMO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:25 pm 

analyzer wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
juventuss wrote:

Dude - AC milan just paid 18M for a striker to have him for a single season loan... Juve asking for 60M+ for a 30 yr (31 end of yr).. Na bro. CFC did well on this.

By the way, Higuain bagged 16 goals in 35 serie A gms last season. His stats have been declining since joining Juve. Morata had 11G in 31 EPL G. What exactly will CFC be getting if they went for Higuain at such a ridiculous price.

No doubt CFC needs an upgrade to Morata, but Higuain was not it for the quoted price IMO

Is Giroud not good to be starting for Chelsea?
A world cup winner something Morata or Higuaín will never be in their life.
If you start from this French team with talent then you are that good.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:54 am 
Site Admin

analyzer wrote:
juventuss wrote:
analyzer wrote:
juventuss wrote:

Very debatable bro. His best season still remains his time at Napoli before he left for Juve. That is the only season I can remember him playing exclusively as a loan striker.. At Juve he had Dbyala playing close to him as a 2nd support striker. Had Benzema at Madrid doing similar role..

His style of play will not suit EPL IMO..

18M na serious money for single season loan

The style of Play at Juve was the reason why his goals went down. Look at his movement against Tottenham. One goal was pure poacher instinct, the second was his ability to suck the defense in and lay the ball off to Dybala. Now imagine having a Willian, Moses, or Hazard.. His off the ball movement is just lethal. I think CFC front office just didn't want to pay that much knowing his age. But make we see..

FORZA JUVE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:17 pm 

Who do we buy then?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:59 pm 

ceejay22 wrote:
Who do we buy then?

Don't count on the Chelsea board bringing in anyone else. It has to be intentional for any one to be this clueless. Intentionally messing up promising targets so they could bring in the 3rd and 4th choices.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:28 pm 

Maybe this helps Morata. If he is superstitious.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:32 pm 

Perhaps he knows he's ranked 29th amongst EPL strikers. Morata better come correct and ball like a real man. Even Raheemat Sterling is netting goals with his girly styles.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:27 pm 

balo wrote:
Maybe this helps Morata. If he is superstitious.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro- whatever it takes. If it gives him 10% confidence boost then kudos.. For real, that #9 jersey get issues since JFH vacated the shirt - Kezman, Sutton, Crespo, Torres, Falcao, Morata.

Even Drogba wised up to avoid that number when he switched from 15 to 11. :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 842 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next