Bana Congo and Buganda we are coming for you

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Bana Congo and Buganda we are coming for you

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

The Warriors of Zimbabwe are coming for you!
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bana Congo and Buganda we are coming for you

Post by Kabalega »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:The Warriors of Zimbabwe are coming for you!
The Pharaohs showed us how to engulf and devour....
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

You do realize you are in this tournament to make up the numbers, right?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

COD 0:1 UGa :laugh:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

The stadium is empty!! where are the Egyptians?
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Senator WIRES wrote:The stadium is empty!! where are the Egyptians?
Hiding! They know what's up :!:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Are there any humble Zimbabweans? :)
https://kawowo.com/2019/06/25/we-are-re ... er-karuru/

WE ARE READY TO EXPLOIT ONYANGO’S WEAKNESSES, SAYS ZIMBABWE MIDFIELDER KARURU
Zimbabwe vice-captain Ovidy Obvious Karuru disclosed to the media on the eve of the Warriors’ match with Uganda Cranes about the weaknesses of Denis Onyango and the entire Ugandan team.

By David Isabirye - June 25, 2019

AFCON 2019 Finals (Group A) | Wednesday, 26th June
Uganda Cranes Vs Zimbabwe Warriors
Zimbabwe vice-captain Ovidy Obvious Karuru disclosed to the media on the eve of the Warriors’ match with Uganda Cranes about the weaknesses of Denis Onyango and the entire Ugandan team.

Karuru was addressing the media in the official pre-match press conference held on Tuesday in Cairo.

Flanked by the team head coach Sunday Marimo Chidzambga, the Amazulu Football Club midfielder acknowledged that whereas is a very good side, they are ready to fight for their prestige at hand.

WE KNOW UGANDA IS A GOOD COUNTRY WITH SOME GOOD PLAYERS LIKE DENNIS ONYANGO WHO WE KNOW INSIDE OUT. WE KNOW ONYANGO VERY WELL. WE ARE READY FOR HIM. YOU CAN NOT JUST SHOOT AT HIM BECAUSE HE IS VERY GOOD AT THAT. WE NEED TO BUILD PLAY FROM THE MIDFIELD SO THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO BEAT HIM.

Ovidy Obvious Karuru, Zimbabwe Vice Captain

David Isabirye | Kawowo Sports
Zimbabwe midfielder Ovidy Obvious Karuru (Photo: John Batanudde)
Zimbabwe Warriors fell to the Egypt Pharaohs 1-0 in the official opening match.

The Warriors come to the Wednesday game with one mission – to seek maximum points, lest, they are destined for doom.

AS YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE PLAYING AGAINST UGANDA CRANES. THEY ARE A VERY GOOD SIDE. THEY BEAT DR CONGO
WHO ARE EQUALLY GOOD. IF WE ARE TO PRODUCE A GOOD RESULT, WE HAVE TO PRODUCE A VERY GOOD RESULT. THE RULES OF THE TOURNAMENT ARE VERY CLEAR TO CARRY THE 23 PLAYERS. ALL OUR PLAYERS ARE EQUALLY GOOD. GEORGE CHIGOVA RETURNS FROM SUSPENSION. HE IS EXPERIENCED ENOUGH. ABOUT THE INJURED GOALIE EDMORE SIBANDA, AM GETTING A MEDICAL REPORT FROM DOCTORS THIS AFTERNOON. IN FOOTBALL, LOSING HAPPENS. WE PLAYED AGAINST A GOOD SIDE (EGYPT). THEY HAD THE SUPPORT OF FANS. WE DID NOT COME HERE TO MAKE NUMBERS BUT TO COMPETE. OUR GAME WITH UGANDA WILL BE A NEW MATCH ALTOGETHER. IT WILL BE A FRESH CHALLENGE AS WELL. NEW VENUE, NEW PLAYERS AND NEW COACHES. IT WILL BE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MATCH ALTOGETHER
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Its a Goal wrote:You do realize you are in this tournament to make up the numbers, right?
I like that CAF increased the field to 24 to allow teams like Uganda, Kenya, Ghana, and other kpe-kpe teams to qualify, that way when the field is reduced back to 16 nobody will complain. Smart move by CAF!!!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

1naija wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:You do realize you are in this tournament to make up the numbers, right?
I like that CAF increased the field to 24 to allow teams like Uganda, Kenya, Ghana, and other kpe-kpe teams to qualify, that way when the field is reduced back to 16 nobody will complain. Smart move by CAF!!!
Uganda was part of the 16 the last time but Nigeria was not for over 4 years.... :taunt:
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

I really don't get comments like this. If the European or South American teams said that about Nigeria at the world cup you would be the first one to throw your toys out of the pram. Anyhow my thread heading was some friendly banter towards Ugandan and Congolese fans on CE. We maybe there to make up the numbers but we will back our boys come what may.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube