Mou vs Pogba: His Excellency wanted to go in a Rolls-Royce!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Mou vs Pogba: His Excellency wanted to go in a Rolls-Royce!

Post by txj »

MUNDODEPORTIVO.COM
Updated 02-04-2019 19:32

Jose Mourinho , several months after being fired, has broken his silence around the relationship with Paul Pogba and has revealed the fights they had both and that were one of the triggers to leave Old Trafford.

The relationship was not good between them and a critical moment arrived in September when Mou stripped the vice captaincy from the

Frenchman, confronting him in the training camp, explained the Dayli Mail, which in his day revealed how the Portuguese was exasperated with a behavior with Pogba in an episode in which, after playing against Burnley, he left the game in his Rolls-Royce, driven by his driver, instead of returning with the rest of the team.

"We played against a team that was 30 kilometers from Manchester and a player asked me if after the match I could return to Manchester on their own. I said 'if we were going to London and you wanted to stay there, that would be one thing. But this is close, it does not make sense, '"began Mourinho , who gave more nuances. "The boy was upset. Then we won the game and he asked me again. As I was happy, I gave a little and said, 'At least get on the bus and tell your driver to pick you up 10 minutes from the stadium, then see how you want'. "

To Mou's surprise , the situation did not happen like that. "This guy in the dressing room was not happy at all. He went to the press conference and, when I got to the team bus, a Rolls-Royce with his driver appeared next to him. After all, the car was new and his Excellency wanted to leave the field in his Rolls-Royce, "he revealed. "Now, how do we deal with that? Do you tell him he'll never go in the Rolls? Can you go when I'm happy? Or you solve this in a different way and they give me 'vacations', " Mourinho said , referring to the fight with Pogba that was one of the reasons for his departure.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/p ... royce.html
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp