Injury might prove Isaac Success undoing....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Injury might prove Isaac Success undoing....

Post by bushboy »

Watford is playing today against Fulham and will play again on Sunday in the FA cup. Maybe a chance to rest a few players? Get some fresh legs? But guess who won't be part of that discussion? Yes, Isaac Success! Why? He is injured yet again! Came back from injury, came on as a sub in 2 games, and right back to the doctor's table.

Injury has plagued this kid since his U-17 days. It's the reason Iheanacho went to Man City ahead of him. Its the reason he was never able to gain momentum after several dazzling displays in La Liga. And now, its the reason he falls farther out of sight and out of mind for both Watford and SE.

I like the boy a lot, but I am starting to wonder if we don't have another Chinedu Obasi on our hands. Talented, but injury prone and never really made it big.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Injury might prove Isaac Success undoing....

Post by john12 »

All these success, onyekuru, nwakaeme needs to rest. They need to learn from “Onuachu” and kalu. When you walk into an established team, you better perform exceptionally well immediately or you ill be replaced. Success has been given numerous chances at SE and hasn’t done anything worthwhile for us. Therefore, he won’t be missed. I pray he gets healed sha and avoid injuries
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

bushboy wrote:Watford is playing today against Fulham and will play again on Sunday in the FA cup. Maybe a chance to rest a few players? Get some fresh legs? But guess who won't be part of that discussion? Yes, Isaac Success! Why? He is injured yet again! Came back from injury, came on as a sub in 2 games, and right back to the doctor's table.

Injury has plagued this kid since his U-17 days. It's the reason Iheanacho went to Man City ahead of him. Its the reason he was never able to gain momentum after several dazzling displays in La Liga. And now, its the reason he falls farther out of sight and out of mind for both Watford and SE.

I like the boy a lot, but I am starting to wonder if we don't have another Chinedu Obasi on our hands. Talented, but injury prone and never really made it big.

Professionalism?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

john12 wrote:All these success, onyekuru, nwakaeme needs to rest. They need to learn from “Onuachu” and kalu. When you walk into an established team, you better perform exceptionally well immediately or you ill be replaced. Success has been given numerous chances at SE and hasn’t done anything worthwhile for us. Therefore, he won’t be missed. I pray he gets healed sha and avoid injuries
Na lie! He's only been called up 2x and frankly did not fare poorly on both occasions...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Man I think his issues stretch beyond injury.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bushboy wrote:Watford is playing today against Fulham and will play again on Sunday in the FA cup. Maybe a chance to rest a few players? Get some fresh legs? But guess who won't be part of that discussion? Yes, Isaac Success! Why? He is injured yet again! Came back from injury, came on as a sub in 2 games, and right back to the doctor's table.

Success undoing is having you jinx him with your support :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Boy looks to be getting overweight again...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

After watching the boy at African U-17 championships and then at the WC proper. Then seeing his first 2 seasons with Granada and him playing lights out against Real Madrid at the Bernabau. I swear I thought we had a Samuel Eto'o on our hands! 4 years later however...:(
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

There is being gifted and there is the nurturing of a gift. if you have both, you stand out.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

His name is/was his undoing
How can u be walking around with such a name and expect fans to forgive u if u FAIL to score

His name should have been:
  • Isaac Aseyori
    Isaac Igankeọma
    Isaac Nasarar
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Rawlings wrote:His name is/was his undoing
How can u be walking around with such a name and expect fans to forgive u if u FAIL to score

His name should have been:
  • Isaac Aseyori
    Isaac Igankeọma
    Isaac Nasarar

You should open a school for wanna be trolls. You're the same webohene that terrorized CE in the early days of his forum. You should be about 55yrs old now. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!