CANADIAN CEs...CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet
CANADIAN CEs...CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Post by Riche007 »

How do you guys and gals watch CL?

I have not been paying alot of attention until today to realize that even though I subscribe to all the channels offered by my provider, apparently, TSN no longer has the rights to the CL. Did a quick search and realized that some German streaming company bought the rights....worrisgoingon?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CANADIAN CEs...CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Post by ohsee »

Riche007 wrote:How do you guys and gals watch CL?

I have not been paying alot of attention until today to realize that even though I subscribe to all the channels offered by my provider, apparently, TSN no longer has the rights to the CL. Did a quick search and realized that some German streaming company bought the rights....worrisgoingon?
Kai, see bushman. :taunt: :D You don't know that DAZN bought the rights to Champs League in Canada? Just pay them 20 Dollas a month, and you will get all the European footie you want. But on the other hand, there is IPTV which usually costs $15 bucks a month for 3,500 channels from around the world including all the football you want, and lots of odda tins as well :wink: :taunt: . And it is almost all in Ultra HD. I have been talking about this for years.

The only problem is that useless UEFA has the games at the same time, and you cannot record IPTV. Or at least, I have tried without success. Yes, I know, the T2 box can record if you attach an external hard drive, but the stupid thing is so unreliable, it is a waste of time. :mad:

Are you still using that your dial-up Intanet from 1996? If you are in Canada and in Toronto, I can connect you with a reliable IPTV guy. One of the problems with IPTV is that they can take your money and shut down business. And if they are operating from US, nating you can do abourrit. Happened to me last year. My current guy, I know where he lives. :D
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ohsee wrote:

Kai, see bushman. :taunt: :D You don't know that DAZN bought the rights to Champs League in Canada? Just pay them 20 Dollas a month, and you will get all the European footie you want. But on the other hand, there is IPTV which usually costs $15 bucks a month for 3,500 channels from around the world including all the football you want, and lots of odda tins as well :wink: :taunt: . And it is almost all in Ultra HD. I have been talking about this for years.

The only problem is that useless UEFA has the games at the same time, and you cannot record IPTV. Or at least, I have tried without success. Yes, I know, the T2 box can record if you attach an external hard drive, but the stupid thing is so unreliable, it is a waste of time. :mad:

Are you still using that your dial-up Intanet from 1996? If you are in Canada and in Toronto, I can connect you with a reliable IPTV guy. One of the problems with IPTV is that they can take your money and shut down business. And if they are operating from US, nating you can do abourrit. Happened to me last year. My current guy, I know where he lives. :D
which IPTV do you use ?

The one I use is ok , they have a lot of channels, the whole Bein package and plenty of Euro channels but sometimes the channels dont work and have streaming connections. I am wondering what the best options are out there ?
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

ohsee wrote:

Pa, thanks for sharing. Some of us are actually productive citizens trying to fund those sitting at home on CPP, draining our sovereign wealth. :taunt: :taunt:

Who is your guy? What IPTV do you have? I was an early adopter of these boxes but quickly moved on because of the babysitting required.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

I have three boxes; two are T2 boxes and the third is a BuzzTV box. I am not an expert, but my experience is that the combination of box, subscription and wifi system determine the reliability of your system.

My internet provider is Rogers--I don't know if you guys get it in BC--and Rogers Ignite supplies my TV and my Internet. Rogers Ignite is outstanding--after technicians have come to your house one thousand times to fix bugs. :lol: I also have their mesh wifi, costly, but I hate interruptions. The mesh is best for IPTV.

My most reliable box is the BuzzTV box. It has a different subscription from the T2 boxes, has fewer bells and whistles, but it spools the least, if at all. I watched today's Man U v Barca game on my BuzzTV, and had zero problems with spooling. Initially, I was watching the game on one of my T2 boxes, and it started spooling stupidly. Not sure why that box does it, but it was spooling annoyingly for BT Sports 2 HD. It was NOT spooling for BT Sports 3 HD, which I understand is 4K TV.

My guy who provides subscriptions at $45 for three months, and $150 for a year is in Scarberia (Scarborough). I can ask him if he provides subscriptions across the country if you wish. I personally would not do this with someone whom you cannot go to his house and seize his radio when the IPTV thing stops working :lol: . As I said, I had a bad experience with a Russian guy in the US who just "went out of business," and chopped my dollar. :lol:
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Also, EPL might be gone from TSN and Sportnet starting from the fall. The same streaming service has acquired the Canadian broadcasting rights for EPL:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bobbymcmah ... 6542e91a39
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Toxicarrow wrote:Also, EPL might be gone from TSN and Sportnet starting from the fall. The same streaming service has acquired the Canadian broadcasting rights for EPL:
great news, hopefully tfco will leave our forum
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Toxicarrow wrote:Also, EPL might be gone from TSN and Sportnet starting from the fall. The same streaming service has acquired the Canadian broadcasting rights for EPL:
:mad: Might ke? It WILL be gone. DAZN has acquired EXCLUSIVE rights. Everybody betta get IPTV.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

mister fortaleza must not have been able to stream the game today.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

King Futcha wrote:mister fortaleza must not have been able to stream the game today.
Probably got stuck searching for a positive manure tweet to copy...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

ohsee wrote:
:mad: Might ke? It WILL be gone. DAZN has acquired EXCLUSIVE rights. Everybody betta get IPTV.
Oga.. Yeah...I was just being "Canadian" in my post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Toxicarrow on Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Why all these wahala?Why not simply download Mobdro if you have an android phone.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Riche007 wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Pa, thanks for sharing. Some of us are actually productive citizens trying to fund those sitting at home on CPP, draining our sovereign wealth. :taunt: :taunt:

Who is your guy? What IPTV do you have? I was an early adopter of these boxes but quickly moved on because of the babysitting required.

:bump:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Dazn
Best option for real time CL games, plus la Liga, Seria A, Turkish superlig and much more.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

charlie wrote:

Dazn
Best option for real time CL games, plus la Liga, Seria A, Turkish superlig and much more.
Chief, you get all these with IPTV, plus way more in terms of movies and TV shows and video on demand. However, I may end one of my IPTV subscriptions (it's coming up in May) and get a Roku box so I can subscribe to DAZN. My concern is Champs League, EPL and La Liga. If I get DAZN, I will cancel all my Rogers sports channels. Rogers na tief pipuls.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

This is better than the setup in the UK and US.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

I just have to confess that i finally subscribe to DAZN on my Roku since I'm on a leave. I got the 1st month free. I'm plesantly surprised to see beinsports there. I've also downloaded the app for when I'm on the road. My only regret is not doing it earlier!
Thanks Pa Ohsee :clap:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Ekorian wrote:I just have to confess that i finally subscribe to DAZN on my Roku since I'm on a leave. I got the 1st month free. I'm plesantly surprised to see beinsports there. I've also downloaded the app for when I'm on the road. My only regret is not doing it earlier!
Bros m' I got the Roku Ultra 4K box day before yesterday, and the thing na akrika. :thumbs: I have also surrendered to DAZN. The only problem with DAZN is that there is no NBA, though they say it will come next season. But it beats IPTV any day. Very reliable and no buffering. I can watch Champs league in peace, and watch games I missed. :thumbs:

Also the Roku box has free movies galore, and everybody knows I am a documentary freak. After you have made the one-time payment for the box, there is so much GOOD free stuff available it's not even funny. Why does anyone need Rogers TV?
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

ohsee wrote:
Ekorian wrote:I just have to confess that i finally subscribe to DAZN on my Roku since I'm on a leave. I got the 1st month free. I'm plesantly surprised to see beinsports there. I've also downloaded the app for when I'm on the road. My only regret is not doing it earlier!
Bros m' I got the Roku Ultra 4K box day before yesterday, and the thing na akrika. :thumbs: I have also surrendered to DAZN. The only problem with DAZN is that there is no NBA, though they say it will come next season. But it beats IPTV any day. Very reliable and no buffering. I can watch Champs league in peace, and watch games I missed. :thumbs:

Also the Roku box has free movies galore, and everybody knows I am a documentary freak. After you have made the one-time payment for the box, there is so much GOOD free stuff available it's not even funny. Why does anyone need Rogers TV?
Do I need a Roku box? How much for one?

I can access several apps on my 4K SMART TV; infact, I downloaded/installed DAZN yesterday. Is there something extra Roku gives to me? Pardon my ignorance but I really have no time chasing technology these days.