Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:49 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:02 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 46982
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
vancity eagle wrote:
john12 wrote:
These crooks keep saying “the man has received unprecedented support” because you don’t hear him complaining. Let me put it this way, prior to 2019 Wc ROhR was owed 7 months salary in arrears but he never complained. He kept on working and doing his job even without any noise and you guys have the nerve to say he is being supported. I am pretty sure that the man is currently being owed in arrears but because his not saying anything, you think all is well. Also, it’s not being or having inferiority complex but it’s being Logical. In order to achieve, you must follow “due process” you must work hard, have patience, persevere like everyone else



KPOM.

This stupid "unprecedented support" is just a way for the "local coach" brigade to excuse the piss poor results and failures of our recent home grown coaches.

Stop with these stupid excuses. No matter what the NFF does, Nigeria should not be losing to fake Congo at home or Sudan. PERIOD.

Did Cameroon just not win the past ANC with their entire camp in disaray, with them threatening to boycott etc.

So please I dont want to hear these stupid excuses.

Keshi and Oliseh were abject failures.

I wont blame SSS because he was put into a hard place, but he didn't help matters by starting players like Aminu Umar in a do or die match.


People are delusional calling Rohr a poor coach, when his record speaks for itself.

FACT. No other SE coach has ever dominated the African terrain as well as Rohr. That is just a fact.


You need to be institutionalized. Keshi, an abject failure?

When your WOWO gets out of first round of the WC or wins AFCON then you can open your rotten stinking mouth calling Keshi and abject failure.

I typically don't respond to you because you are a deranged animal. You wished death on Amodu after he qualified us for the WC and you now disparage and denigrate Keshi, a coach who won AFCON and was hounded to his death.

For your information, Amodu qualified us for the WC twice. He did on one occasion by not losing a single game.
Keshi had a 19 game winning streak with a trophy to show for it.

Mad people like you shouldn't be allowed to spew rubbish unchallenged.

_________________
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:20 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 39988
Location: UK
The YeyeMan wrote:
Damunk wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Tell your Rohr to stop talking DOWN his team, biko!
He is taking a cue from YOUR Kopp, his fellow German.
Remember?

Quote:
“City look like the best team in the world, that’s how it is,” said Klopp. “Barcelona struggled a little bit but still did the job. Juve look pretty impressive in Italy. With City, those are the three big Champions League favourites and you think, OK, City look a bit more stable than all of them.''
- Liverpool Manager Kopp, talking down his team's chances in the Champions League

Ahem!!!! :D
The Yeyeman wrote:
"the likes of Pep or Klopp don't play down their team's chances of winning a trophy in such a blunt manner".
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Shall I explain the difference between talking up other teams and talking down your own team? :D
You can try, but splitting hairs aint gon' work bro. 8-)

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 2905
VE is alone on that one calling keshi an abject failure I’m sure damunk will even attest to keshi being a legend player/coach. He just allowed crooks/agents to deceive him and succumb to pressure but his still a legend


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:03 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 39988
Location: UK
john12 wrote:
VE is alone on that one calling keshi an abject failure I’m sure damunk will even attest to keshi being a legend player/coach. He just allowed crooks/agents to deceive him and succumb to pressure but his still a legend
Naim I dey tell them.
Becos VE is with us in backing Rohr does not make us 'guilty by association' of denigrating Keshi and his achievements.
Maybe it makes some of them feel justified in denigrating what Rohr has achieved so far.

I don't know why we can't just wholeheartedly support our national team coach - whoever he might be - until he well and truly fails.
But that's the complex country called Nigeria for you. :idea:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 46982
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Damunk wrote:
john12 wrote:
VE is alone on that one calling keshi an abject failure I’m sure damunk will even attest to keshi being a legend player/coach. He just allowed crooks/agents to deceive him and succumb to pressure but his still a legend
Naim I dey tell them.
Becos VE is with us in backing Rohr does not make us 'guilty by association' of denigrating Keshi and his achievements.
Maybe it makes some of them feel justified in denigrating what Rohr has achieved so far.

I don't know why we can't just wholeheartedly support our national team coach - whoever he might be - until he well and truly fails.
But that's the complex country called Nigeria for you. :idea:


Who is not supporting him?

I ask that we hold him accountable the same way we held local coaches who have achieved way more than he has.

Should we now lower our expectations of our coach because he is oyibo?

_________________
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:34 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 39988
Location: UK
Cellular wrote:
Damunk wrote:
john12 wrote:
VE is alone on that one calling keshi an abject failure I’m sure damunk will even attest to keshi being a legend player/coach. He just allowed crooks/agents to deceive him and succumb to pressure but his still a legend
Naim I dey tell them.
Becos VE is with us in backing Rohr does not make us 'guilty by association' of denigrating Keshi and his achievements.
Maybe it makes some of them feel justified in denigrating what Rohr has achieved so far.

I don't know why we can't just wholeheartedly support our national team coach - whoever he might be - until he well and truly fails.
But that's the complex country called Nigeria for you. :idea:


Who is not supporting him?

I ask that we hold him accountable the same way we held local coaches who have achieved way more than he has.

Should we now lower our expectations of our coach because he is oyibo?
We held them accountable to the point that we treated them unjustly, sacked them prematurely and hardly gave them a chance to consolidate.
You are advocating for the madness to continue in the name of not giving Rohr ''special'' treatment becos he is oyibo. You're on record as having called for him tobe sacked after the WC in Russia (pls correct me if I am wrong)
And those of us that believe otherwise are derisively labeled WOWOs.

Cellular...its not because he is white! :roll:

Its because he is the Nigeria national team coach and its about time we display a bit of maturity and show a bit of perseverance.
That shouldn't be too difficult to understand if only you would take the emotion out of the situation.
Like I've always said, we only pay lip service to "long term planning". We nor get the liver to handle the inevitable hiccups that will come with it.

This is my opinion (and the opinion of many) and it does not make me a 'WOWO'.
That's a strawman and a cop out. :idea: .

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:56 pm
Posts: 1700
John 12 - I appreciate and of course agree with your comments on due process. I have never seen a successful transformation without stable, longsuffering evolution (albeit - many things have to be pointing in the right direction). there are certain things that frustrates me about Rohr BUT roundly replacing him will be 1 step forward 2 steps backwards. We seem to talk , move, run around a lot without really going anywhere. For the first time we have the steadiness that can reap us good outcomes at the next WC but Nigerians with our "get rich quick mindset" are getting too impatient.

I see all the signs of something that can be sustainable and perhaps being built to last.

1. A system that appears to be based more on merit. You'll know how this context is critical if you've worked in an organization where promotion and opportunities isn't based on merit. I'll add that Rohr definition of merit may also include a dimension of longevity (he doesn't drop people easily nor try new players as easily even when they're invited). Loyalty is part of his system and while I may disagree with it, it is not unfair. People know what to expect. Players know if they are loyal, Rohr will stick with them AKA our own Uzoho and the Ighalos etc.

2. Data - We have been trending generally in the right direction per FIFA rankings. This was not the case with our last 2 coaches. We were on the edge of being ranked beyond 70 - a point that has significant negative impact on our player's ability to get work permit to play abroad (EPL level). Our losing % has reduced, I don't hear stories of players not coming to camp or camp in disarray. We have consistently qualified for all major tournaments - ANC, WC with relative breathing room. All these together is a system , a foundation that Rohr is setting that will in my view bring us back to the glory days. We need this systemic foundation and steadiness (that was last seen in the westerhoof days) to get to glory. This is what John12 is calling due process and it aint always pretty. Things my be trending up but the trend is NOT going be straight without bumps.

I can tell with Rohr's decision that he has a long term plan and he is taking the long term view when given the option of be rich now or be wealthy later. This long term view is something we lack as a country - a fundamental weakness. I am not surprised at the calling for his head.

ROHR will carrying on for now and we will continue to get better and move in net positive direction.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:30 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 39988
Location: UK
icee wrote:
John 12 - I appreciate and of course agree with your comments on due process. I have never seen a successful transformation without stable, longsuffering evolution (albeit - many things have to be pointing in the right direction). there are certain things that frustrates me about Rohr BUT roundly replacing him will be 1 step forward 2 steps backwards. We seem to talk , move, run around a lot without really going anywhere. For the first time we have the steadiness that can reap us good outcomes at the next WC but Nigerians with our "get rich quick mindset" are getting too impatient.

I see all the signs of something that can be sustainable and perhaps being built to last.

1. A system that appears to be based more on merit. You'll know how this context is critical if you've worked in an organization where promotion and opportunities isn't based on merit. I'll add that Rohr definition of merit may also include a dimension of longevity (he doesn't drop people easily nor try new players as easily even when they're invited). Loyalty is part of his system and while I may disagree with it, it is not unfair. People know what to expect. Players know if they are loyal, Rohr will stick with them AKA our own Uzoho and the Ighalos etc.

2. Data - We have been trending generally in the right direction per FIFA rankings. This was not the case with our last 2 coaches. We were on the edge of being ranked beyond 70 - a point that has significant negative impact on our player's ability to get work permit to play abroad (EPL level). Our losing % has reduced, I don't hear stories of players not coming to camp or camp in disarray. We have consistently qualified for all major tournaments - ANC, WC with relative breathing room. All these together is a system , a foundation that Rohr is setting that will in my view bring us back to the glory days. We need this systemic foundation and steadiness (that was last seen in the westerhoof days) to get to glory. This is what John12 is calling due process and it aint always pretty. Things my be trending up but the trend is NOT going be straight without bumps.

I can tell with Rohr's decision that he has a long term plan and he is taking the long term view when given the option of be rich now or be wealthy later. This long term view is something we lack as a country - a fundamental weakness. I am not surprised at the calling for his head.

ROHR will carrying on for now and we will continue to get better and move in net positive direction.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Let us hear them dis[pute your facts with their feelings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13913
Cellular wrote:
Damunk wrote:
john12 wrote:
[b]:


Who is not supporting him?

I ask that we hold him accountable the same way we held local coaches who have achieved way more than he has.

Should we now lower our expectations of our coach because he is oyibo?



Keshi was held accountable because he failed to qualify Nigeria for a common ANC.

When Rohr fails to do this, you will see me calling for his sack louder than anybody on this forum. Sorry but Rohr has not sunk to the depths of rot that your Keshi did.

It wasn't even a group of death it was a group with the almighty "fake" Congo, the almighty Sudan, and the almighty S. Africa.

In the process this fraud lost at home to "fake" Congo and lost against war torn Sudan.

An utter disgrace by any measure, and no your "NFF making life difficult" is a damned stupid excuse for the most piss poor ANC qualification we have ever had in our history.

I think you should examine the fact that Keshi degraded SE by turning it into a marketing business, where any garbage player with brown envelope could just be brought into the fold.

This coach disgraced Nigeria by taking a team of "hey you's" to the Confederation Cup, to play against the best teams in the world.

And please spare me your WC 2nd Round "accomplishment"

SE was in the EASIEST group in the entire tournament, yet still struggled, tying against almighty Iran and needing the ref to cancel a legit Bosnia goal bail us out against them.

Sorry but that 2nd round appearance was nothing to write home about. To top it off because of Keshi's depravity, when Onazi was injured who did he have to replace him but a junk player who himself was injured and Keshi desperately wanted to market to suiters. His depravity cost us a likely victory over France. This corrupt man told us Joel Obi was injured and instead took an injured wastepipe in his place.

SACKING KESHI WAS THE BEST THING WE COULD HAVE EVER DONE, AND IT WAS 100% JUSTIFIED.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:58 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4644
Damunk wrote:
icee wrote:
John 12 - I appreciate and of course agree with your comments on due process. I have never seen a successful transformation without stable, longsuffering evolution (albeit - many things have to be pointing in the right direction). there are certain things that frustrates me about Rohr BUT roundly replacing him will be 1 step forward 2 steps backwards. We seem to talk , move, run around a lot without really going anywhere. For the first time we have the steadiness that can reap us good outcomes at the next WC but Nigerians with our "get rich quick mindset" are getting too impatient.

I see all the signs of something that can be sustainable and perhaps being built to last.

1. A system that appears to be based more on merit. You'll know how this context is critical if you've worked in an organization where promotion and opportunities isn't based on merit. I'll add that Rohr definition of merit may also include a dimension of longevity (he doesn't drop people easily nor try new players as easily even when they're invited). Loyalty is part of his system and while I may disagree with it, it is not unfair. People know what to expect. Players know if they are loyal, Rohr will stick with them AKA our own Uzoho and the Ighalos etc.

2. Data - We have been trending generally in the right direction per FIFA rankings. This was not the case with our last 2 coaches. We were on the edge of being ranked beyond 70 - a point that has significant negative impact on our player's ability to get work permit to play abroad (EPL level). Our losing % has reduced, I don't hear stories of players not coming to camp or camp in disarray. We have consistently qualified for all major tournaments - ANC, WC with relative breathing room. All these together is a system , a foundation that Rohr is setting that will in my view bring us back to the glory days. We need this systemic foundation and steadiness (that was last seen in the westerhoof days) to get to glory. This is what John12 is calling due process and it aint always pretty. Things my be trending up but the trend is NOT going be straight without bumps.

I can tell with Rohr's decision that he has a long term plan and he is taking the long term view when given the option of be rich now or be wealthy later. This long term view is something we lack as a country - a fundamental weakness. I am not surprised at the calling for his head.

ROHR will carrying on for now and we will continue to get better and move in net positive direction.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Let us hear them dis[pute your facts with their feelings. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Longterm planning for us is just Pinnick calling moonshots like World Cup contenders by 2022 or 2026 with no real plan in place in place to get there.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Finidi, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group