Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:27 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29112
Damunk wrote:
"I think it would be inappropriate, even disrespectful, for me to talk about coaching Nigeria when they have a coach already. Especially one who has just qualified them for the Nations Cup after two failures.

"I think the thing for Nigeria now is for everyone to support the coach they have right now to achieve the objective."

- Emmanuel Amuneke, Tanzanian coach.

This reflects so much more positively on Amuneke than on Rohr... Thanks for sharing.

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 78135
Location: Earth
Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:
"I think it would be inappropriate, even disrespectful, for me to talk about coaching Nigeria when they have a coach already. Especially one who has just qualified them for the Nations Cup after two failures.

"I think the thing for Nigeria now is for everyone to support the coach they have right now to achieve the objective."

- Emmanuel Amuneke, Tanzanian coach.

This reflects so much more positively on Amuneke than on Rohr... Thanks for sharing.

exactly.... Emma has more class than that roth abi roa

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:04 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 43898
wanaj0 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
I have a strong feeling Rohr will win the afcon title, I haven't seen the SE this stable and drama free in such a long time now. Rohr no doubt isn't the most exciting coach, neither is his over-cautious approach to things inspire much confidence... but he has significantly brought stability and organizational discipline to the team... and that's something we can't take away from him.
The Rohr haters prefer to ignore his record and other positives he has brought to the team..
Rather, they harp on his public statements and our performance in two matches against world-class opposition at the WC. Oh...they also lambast him for his 'slow' substitutions on the pitch.

You can see that the most important measure of success - his results - are conveniently ignored. Its all just a visceral dislike for Rohr which is hard to explain.

Winning the AFCON is what we all want and why the Super Eagles are going out there in the first place. But failing to win it is not in itself a measure of anything.

They say 'don't let perfection be the enemy of the good'. :idea:
People are basically setting him up for the sack once he fails to actually win the AFCON. :lol:
Then its begin again.

That's how we roll in Naija.

Honestly if he cant win the ANC he has no business to continue,he has been allow to run the team as he wishes and he has no business not doing good.

This is the 'birthright' mentality that Nigerians have and is counterproductive.

So Senegal, Morocco and hosts Eggyt have no right and do not have the arsenal to win this AFCON?
We are so good and so experienced and so above the rest of the continent that failure to win it is a now a disaster. So much so that we sack the coach and seek someone else? And that coach will suffer the same fate?

Now you see why we are world famous for our 20/20 'vision'. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Quote:
If he cant win it due to poor officiating or just pure bad luck its ok we can say continue.
You say that now but these are subjective views. Very few Nigerians will see these "excuses" as valid. A great team rides their luck and overcomes bad officiating.
Good luck trying convince Nigerians to keep Rohr in office despite "bad luck" and ''biased refereeing".

Quote:
Lets not act like he has done something special since he become the boss.Keshi big Boss (RIP) did a lot and win ANC yet was badly treated.
I am yet to see anyone saying Rohr has done something 'special'. He has qualified us effortlessly, that's all.
Keshi being maltreated is NO REASON to continue the bad habits. Its a ridiculous argument to make that because Keshi and others were treated with disrespect we should do the same to everyone else "in the name of fairness". Have we learnt nothing?

Then some will make the even more absurd argument that Rohr should be subject to the same maltreatment as Keshi so that there is no 'WOWO' discrimination in his favour. How stupid can one get?

Quote:
Rohr should know semi is regular for SE even if its Ohehen coaching its expected . He can play it low not to put pressure but I hope he has nothing but going there to win it. This is not the world cup but African Nation Cup
Yeah, right.
Its 'regular' for the Super Eagles so much so that as life-long Sovereign Kings of Africa we couldn't even qualify for the last two AFCON finals!
We have now qualified by luck apparently, (nothing to do with the coach) so we are expected to win it 'Under Must', which failure to do is now considered taboo.
Right. :thumb:

Rohr is going there with the aim of winning it.
He is just not stupid enough to start beating his chest in public like Nigerians want, regardless of the pressure such boasts put on the young team.


WC, 1st round exit

Assume ANC it is SF exit, you still expect us to keep him?

Sorry we can get WC 1st round exit at a LOWER cost. That's what is called value for money!


Rohr will not be the coach for Nigeria after the ANC, win or lose. I hope you all have your list of world class coaches that will take over from him ready. And don't forget their salaries.

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29112
1naija wrote:
Rohr will not be the coach for Nigeria after the ANC, win or lose. I hope you all have your list of world class coaches that will take over from him ready. And don't forget their salaries.

On the contrary, if we win AFCON he'll likely remain through Qatar WC 2022, unless we fail to qualify...

Nonetheless, the question of who may replace Rohr should NOT be the determining factor on whether or not he should be dismissed. That decision, if necessary, should be determined SOLELY (or at least primarily and principally) on the team's performance and results.

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1734
Damunk wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
I have a strong feeling Rohr will win the afcon title, I haven't seen the SE this stable and drama free in such a long time now. Rohr no doubt isn't the most exciting coach, neither is his over-cautious approach to things inspire much confidence... but he has significantly brought stability and organizational discipline to the team... and that's something we can't take away from him.
The Rohr haters prefer to ignore his record and other positives he has brought to the team..
Rather, they harp on his public statements and our performance in two matches against world-class opposition at the WC. Oh...they also lambast him for his 'slow' substitutions on the pitch.

You can see that the most important measure of success - his results - are conveniently ignored. Its all just a visceral dislike for Rohr which is hard to explain.

Winning the AFCON is what we all want and why the Super Eagles are going out there in the first place. But failing to win it is not in itself a measure of anything.

They say 'don't let perfection be the enemy of the good'. :idea:
People are basically setting him up for the sack once he fails to actually win the AFCON. :lol:
Then its begin again.

That's how we roll in Naija.

Honestly if he cant win the ANC he has no business to continue,he has been allow to run the team as he wishes and he has no business not doing good.

This is the 'birthright' mentality that Nigerians have and is counterproductive.

So Senegal, Morocco and hosts Eggyt have no right and do not have the arsenal to win this AFCON?
We are so good and so experienced and so above the rest of the continent that failure to win it is a now a disaster. So much so that we sack the coach and seek someone else? And that coach will suffer the same fate?

Now you see why we are world famous for our 20/20 'vision'. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Quote:
If he cant win it due to poor officiating or just pure bad luck its ok we can say continue.
You say that now but these are subjective views. Very few Nigerians will see these "excuses" as valid. A great team rides their luck and overcomes bad officiating.
Good luck trying convince Nigerians to keep Rohr in office despite "bad luck" and ''biased refereeing".

Quote:
Lets not act like he has done something special since he become the boss.Keshi big Boss (RIP) did a lot and win ANC yet was badly treated.
I am yet to see anyone saying Rohr has done something 'special'. He has qualified us effortlessly, that's all.
Keshi being maltreated is NO REASON to continue the bad habits. Its a ridiculous argument to make that because Keshi and others were treated with disrespect we should do the same to everyone else "in the name of fairness". Have we learnt nothing?

Then some will make the even more absurd argument that Rohr should be subject to the same maltreatment as Keshi so that there is no 'WOWO' discrimination in his favour. How stupid can one get?

Quote:
Rohr should know semi is regular for SE even if its Ohehen coaching its expected . He can play it low not to put pressure but I hope he has nothing but going there to win it. This is not the world cup but African Nation Cup
Yeah, right.
Its 'regular' for the Super Eagles so much so that as life-long Sovereign Kings of Africa we couldn't even qualify for the last two AFCON finals!
We have now qualified by luck apparently, (nothing to do with the coach) so we are expected to win it 'Under Must', which failure to do is now considered taboo.
Right. :thumb:

Rohr is going there with the aim of winning it.
He is just not stupid enough to start beating his chest in public like Nigerians want, regardless of the pressure such boasts put on the young team.


If he cant make it to the Semi, he should be told to go but the structure must be maintained. He has built a solid team and 3yrs is enough to make them get to atleast the Semis.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:34 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 45828
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Damunk wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
I have a strong feeling Rohr will win the afcon title, I haven't seen the SE this stable and drama free in such a long time now. Rohr no doubt isn't the most exciting coach, neither is his over-cautious approach to things inspire much confidence... but he has significantly brought stability and organizational discipline to the team... and that's something we can't take away from him.
The Rohr haters prefer to ignore his record and other positives he has brought to the team..
Rather, they harp on his public statements and our performance in two matches against world-class opposition at the WC. Oh...they also lambast him for his 'slow' substitutions on the pitch.

You can see that the most important measure of success - his results - are conveniently ignored. Its all just a visceral dislike for Rohr which is hard to explain.

Winning the AFCON is what we all want and why the Super Eagles are going out there in the first place. But failing to win it is not in itself a measure of anything.

They say 'don't let perfection be the enemy of the good'. :idea:
People are basically setting him up for the sack once he fails to actually win the AFCON. :lol:
Then its begin again.

That's how we roll in Naija.


Dude is a below average coach.

You all keep making excuses for the man. Pointing at our back-to-back inability to qualify for the AFCON as evidence of his success. You conveniently forgot the self-sabotage by the NFF that made the back-to-back none qualification a reality. The man has received unprecedented support from NFF. He has no excuses.

If you want to measure his success based on the unsuccessful tenures of previous coaches then you are not doing him any favors. We don't go to tournaments to make up the numbers. He should feel pressure of coaching Naijaria. Not giving us excuses on why we should temper expectations.

He went to the WC, he couldn't make out of the group stages. At which world cup aside from 94 WC have not been the lowest ranked team in our group?

He is about going to the AFCON. He better get to the semi-finals. No if, and, or but...

_________________
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:37 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 45828
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
john12 wrote:
If he can’t win ANC in his first try he should be terminated??? Kajifu, you’re a big FOOL. A country that has failed to qualify for the last 2 ANC, is currently ranked 3rd and you’re mandating our coach to win ANC or termination?? My friend please go and sit down. Nigerians are so undeservedly arrogant


Take your inferiority complex back to your village.

You sound like fans of clubs that who play to avoid relegation. :veryangry: :curse:

_________________
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 2232
These crooks keep saying “the man has received unprecedented support” because you don’t hear him complaining. Let me put it this way, prior to 2019 Wc ROhR was owed 7 months salary in arrears but he never complained. He kept on working and doing his job even without any noise and you guys have the nerve to say he is being supported. I am pretty sure that the man is currently being owed in arrears but because his not saying anything, you think all is well. Also, it’s not being or having inferiority complex but it’s being Logical. In order to achieve, you must follow “due process” you must work hard, have patience, persevere like everyone else


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 9121
Location: loughborough.
john12 wrote:
These crooks keep saying “the man has received unprecedented support” because you don’t hear him complaining. Let me put it this way, prior to 2019 Wc ROhR was owed 7 months salary in arrears but he never complained. He kept on working and doing his job even without any noise and you guys have the nerve to say he is being supported. I am pretty sure that the man is currently being owed in arrears but because his not saying anything, you think all is well. Also, it’s not being or having inferiority complex but it’s being Logical. In order to achieve, you must follow “due process” you must work hard, have patience, persevere like everyone else

Maybe, that's why Pinnick employed him. Keshi and Amodu were owned salaries and we won the AFCON and World Cup second round. So, no excuses please.

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:43 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 43898
Gotti wrote:
1naija wrote:
Rohr will not be the coach for Nigeria after the ANC, win or lose. I hope you all have your list of world class coaches that will take over from him ready. And don't forget their salaries.

On the contrary, if we win AFCON he'll likely remain through Qatar WC 2022, unless we fail to qualify...

Nonetheless, the question of who may replace Rohr should NOT be the determining factor on whether or not he should be dismissed. That decision, if necessary, should be determined SOLELY (or at least primarily and principally) on the team's performance and results.


On the contrary contrary ( :thumbs: to 1naija for counter contrarying Gotti), if he wins the ANC, there will be many teams ready to high him to take them to the WC.

If the decision to replace was to be based solely on performance and results, we would not even be entertaining this discussion. Check the Statistics like big shaq says.

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:05 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 38206
Location: UK
john12 wrote:
These crooks keep saying “the man has received unprecedented support” because you don’t hear him complaining. Let me put it this way, prior to 2019 Wc ROhR was owed 7 months salary in arrears but he never complained. He kept on working and doing his job even without any noise and you guys have the nerve to say he is being supported. I am pretty sure that the man is currently being owed in arrears but because his not saying anything, you think all is well. Also, it’s not being or having inferiority complex but it’s being Logical. In order to achieve, you must follow “due process” you must work hard, have patience, persevere like everyone else
You know our people nah.
They will set you up in a substandard environment to work and if you are the type that just gets on with the job without complaining, it now becomes the norm and evribodi go dey look you like Luckzade like say nuttin appun.

Not only that, they will point to others and use him as ‘evidence’ that you have no reason to complain... “after all, so-so-and-so did it before”.
See dem, they are telling us Keshi performed in worse conditions, so no excuses.

Rohr is not making excuses, but like they say about us, we don’t like to hear the truth. And the truth is we are not rated the best in Africa at the moment and therefore the expectation that we’ll stroll in there to carry the trophy is delusional.
That delusion is what is informing the demand for his sack should we fail to win it.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 78135
Location: Earth
Damunk wrote:
john12 wrote:
These crooks keep saying “the man has received unprecedented support” because you don’t hear him complaining. Let me put it this way, prior to 2019 Wc ROhR was owed 7 months salary in arrears but he never complained. He kept on working and doing his job even without any noise and you guys have the nerve to say he is being supported. I am pretty sure that the man is currently being owed in arrears but because his not saying anything, you think all is well. Also, it’s not being or having inferiority complex but it’s being Logical. In order to achieve, you must follow “due process” you must work hard, have patience, persevere like everyone else
You know our people nah.
They will set you up in a substandard environment to work and if you are the type that just gets on with the job without complaining it now becomes the norm and evribodi go dey look like Lucozade. It only that, they will point to others and use you as evidence that you have no reason to complain... “after all, so-so-and-so did it before”.
See dem, they are telling us Keshi performed in worse conditions, so no excuses.

Four is not making excuses, but like they say about us, we don’t like to hear the truth. And the truth is we are not rated the best in Africa at the moment and therefore the expectation that we’ll stroll in there to carry the trophy is delusional.
That delusion is what is informing the demand for his sack if we fail to win it.

oh when we weren't rated the best in Africa in 2013 and after making the q-finals .you didn't say perm when they wanted to fire Keshi//just look at the double standard..smh...I am very sure you will come here during the AFCON to complain about ROHR smh...you were singing the same tune prior to the worldcup last year

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:13 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 38206
Location: UK
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
john12 wrote:
These crooks keep saying “the man has received unprecedented support” because you don’t hear him complaining. Let me put it this way, prior to 2019 Wc ROhR was owed 7 months salary in arrears but he never complained. He kept on working and doing his job even without any noise and you guys have the nerve to say he is being supported. I am pretty sure that the man is currently being owed in arrears but because his not saying anything, you think all is well. Also, it’s not being or having inferiority complex but it’s being Logical. In order to achieve, you must follow “due process” you must work hard, have patience, persevere like everyone else
You know our people nah.
They will set you up in a substandard environment to work and if you are the type that just gets on with the job without complaining it now becomes the norm and evribodi go dey look like Lucozade. It only that, they will point to others and use you as evidence that you have no reason to complain... “after all, so-so-and-so did it before”.
See dem, they are telling us Keshi performed in worse conditions, so no excuses.

Four is not making excuses, but like they say about us, we don’t like to hear the truth. And the truth is we are not rated the best in Africa at the moment and therefore the expectation that we’ll stroll in there to carry the trophy is delusional.
That delusion is what is informing the demand for his sack if we fail to win it.

oh when we weren't rated the best in Africa in 2013 and after making the q-finals .you didn't say perm when they wanted to fire Keshi//just look at the double standard..smh...I am very sure you will come here during the AFCON to complain about ROHR smh...you were singing the same tune prior to the worldcup last year

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 45828
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
john12 wrote:
These crooks keep saying “the man has received unprecedented support” because you don’t hear him complaining. Let me put it this way, prior to 2019 Wc ROhR was owed 7 months salary in arrears but he never complained. He kept on working and doing his job even without any noise and you guys have the nerve to say he is being supported. I am pretty sure that the man is currently being owed in arrears but because his not saying anything, you think all is well. Also, it’s not being or having inferiority complex but it’s being Logical. In order to achieve, you must follow “due process” you must work hard, have patience, persevere like everyone else


:lol: :lol: compared to his contemporaries, he has received support.

Rohr was owed salaries (I believe 3-4 months) before ALL arrears were cleared as well as bonuses paid prior to the WC. His salary was being paid by AITEO. Contrast that with players owed and coaches owed and their hotel/lodging wasn't paid for... NFF praying and hoping that the team gets bounced in the Semis abi na quarters because they ran out of funds to pay for the hotel. Even after the won the AFCON, players refused to board the plane to play the confederations cup because both them and the coaches were owed. This same NFF had an open power struggle with the coaching crew simply because they asked that close to a year of compensation owed them be paid. The beef escalated at the WC proper... the issue of the FIFA world cup grant, the Sports Ministry World Cup funds and the Special Presidency Intervention (flying cash to Brazil)... for a "mere" player/footballer challenging the thieving NFF folks, he and his coaching crew had to go. The NFF led by Pinnick actually sabotaged the second AFCON qualification process that Keshi was in charge of because the coaching crew was seen to be aligned with their "enemies". And they used it as a pretext to fire him. They knew they couldn't fire an AFCON winning coach so they had to contrive a reason to fire him... sabotage the qualification process to make easier to fire him.

He went on to hire the African Guardiola... knowing full well he had no tolerance for BS both as a player and as a coach. The outcome was pre-destined. He abandoned the team midway into qualifying with crucial games to be played... so, it was the NFF that should bear the blame.

The NFF righted the ship and hired a coach... but you all suddenly find it convenient to lower expectations for a coach who has had the luxury of an NFF the previous coaches never had.

What has changed?

Naijaria doesn't go to tournaments to gain experience or to tour stadiums. He should get it into his head. If he doesn't like it, let him QUIT. There are certain clubs/teams where the coach expects to be on the hot seat. And ours is one of those... this is no damn club med.

Acceptance of mediocrity should be for fans of teams with no ambition... they know themselves. Teams happy to win 4th place trophy but laugh at "Golden Bronzes".

_________________
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7674
This Rohr guy has been doing a lot of talking, but he ain't saying nothing.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 37083
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Cellular wrote:
john12 wrote:
These crooks keep saying “the man has received unprecedented support” because you don’t hear him complaining. Let me put it this way, prior to 2019 Wc ROhR was owed 7 months salary in arrears but he never complained. He kept on working and doing his job even without any noise and you guys have the nerve to say he is being supported. I am pretty sure that the man is currently being owed in arrears but because his not saying anything, you think all is well. Also, it’s not being or having inferiority complex but it’s being Logical. In order to achieve, you must follow “due process” you must work hard, have patience, persevere like everyone else


:lol: :lol: compared to his contemporaries, he has received support.

Rohr was owed salaries (I believe 3-4 months) before ALL arrears were cleared as well as bonuses paid prior to the WC. His salary was being paid by AITEO. Contrast that with players owed and coaches owed and their hotel/lodging wasn't paid for... NFF praying and hoping that the team gets bounced in the Semis abi na quarters because they ran out of funds to pay for the hotel. Even after the won the AFCON, players refused to board the plane to play the confederations cup because both them and the coaches were owed. This same NFF had an open power struggle with the coaching crew simply because they asked that close to a year of compensation owed them be paid. The beef escalated at the WC proper... the issue of the FIFA world cup grant, the Sports Ministry World Cup funds and the Special Presidency Intervention (flying cash to Brazil)... for a "mere" player/footballer challenging the thieving NFF folks, he and his coaching crew had to go. The NFF led by Pinnick actually sabotaged the second AFCON qualification process that Keshi was in charge of because the coaching crew was seen to be aligned with their "enemies". And they used it as a pretext to fire him. They knew they couldn't fire an AFCON winning coach so they had to contrive a reason to fire him... sabotage the qualification process to make easier to fire him.

He went on to hire the African Guardiola... knowing full well he had no tolerance for BS both as a player and as a coach. The outcome was pre-destined. He abandoned the team midway into qualifying with crucial games to be played... so, it was the NFF that should bear the blame.

The NFF righted the ship and hired a coach... but you all suddenly find it convenient to lower expectations for a coach who has had the luxury of an NFF the previous coaches never had.

What has changed?

Naijaria doesn't go to tournaments to gain experience or to tour stadiums. He should get it into his head. If he doesn't like it, let him QUIT. There are certain clubs/teams where the coach expects to be on the hot seat. And ours is one of those... this is no damn club med.

Acceptance of mediocrity should be for fans of teams with no ambition... they know themselves. Teams happy to win 4th place trophy but laugh at "Golden Bronzes".


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 78135
Location: Earth
i say fire him now.. he has zero mental strength and cannot motivate the players...smh ..2018 was out 6th worldcup and what did we go there to do...experience...smh... did the 94 team have experience... who be all these natives, wey dem dey use play kabukabu

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 2232
As of this year, Rohr is still owed in arrears but because his not saying anything, you think all is well. The man is old, diplomatic and understanding. Anyway, you forgot that oliseh was hired after keshi and touted as African Guardiola by pinnick. Pinnick wanted oliseh to win but oliseh abandoned his team half way through the ANCQ and we ended up unqualified. I really don’t understand this rohr insult. The man inherited an horrible team that was down mentally, physically qualified us for World Cup in a group of death (easily) qualified us for ANC (easily) after failing to qualify twice and you want him terminated for losing to Argentina and Croatia?? Go and look at Argentina, Croatia team vs ours and see who’s better? Check their ratings, clubsides, performance, league, team and compare it to us and see who’s better. There’s a reason why many neutrals predicted who will qualify and as much as you want to call it inferiority complex, it’s just being logical. The same France that was eliminated 4 years ago by Argentina humiliated Argentina 4 years later. You cannot achieve anything meaningful without “preparation, time, patience, due process” irrespective of your coach. Imagine telling a medical student that he dosent need to take the MCAT, attend medical school but can study for the step 1,2,3 pass and become a docto. My friend, you must follow due process everyone did it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13541
john12 wrote:
These crooks keep saying “the man has received unprecedented support” because you don’t hear him complaining. Let me put it this way, prior to 2019 Wc ROhR was owed 7 months salary in arrears but he never complained. He kept on working and doing his job even without any noise and you guys have the nerve to say he is being supported. I am pretty sure that the man is currently being owed in arrears but because his not saying anything, you think all is well. Also, it’s not being or having inferiority complex but it’s being Logical. In order to achieve, you must follow “due process” you must work hard, have patience, persevere like everyone else



KPOM.

This stupid "unprecedented support" is just a way for the "local coach" brigade to excuse the piss poor results and failures of our recent home grown coaches.

Stop with these stupid excuses. No matter what the NFF does, Nigeria should not be losing to fake Congo at home or Sudan. PERIOD.

Did Cameroon just not win the past ANC with their entire camp in disaray, with them threatening to boycott etc.

So please I dont want to hear these stupid excuses.

Keshi and Oliseh were abject failures.

I wont blame SSS because he was put into a hard place, but he didn't help matters by starting players like Aminu Umar in a do or die match.


People are delusional calling Rohr a poor coach, when his record speaks for itself.

FACT. No other SE coach has ever dominated the African terrain as well as Rohr. That is just a fact.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 11131
Location: seattle
the bitter truth both sides must have to swallow is that Rohr ain't going no where even if we come in last at afcon.

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 78135
Location: Earth
so all the experience that ROHR claimed we went to obtain in Russia, wetin happen...now he claims nah another experience we dey go learn for Egypt.. we go get the biggest bank account of gathering experience while waiting on ROI

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 37083
Location: Land of the Terrapins
vancity eagle wrote:
john12 wrote:
These crooks keep saying “the man has received unprecedented support” because you don’t hear him complaining. Let me put it this way, prior to 2019 Wc ROhR was owed 7 months salary in arrears but he never complained. He kept on working and doing his job even without any noise and you guys have the nerve to say he is being supported. I am pretty sure that the man is currently being owed in arrears but because his not saying anything, you think all is well. Also, it’s not being or having inferiority complex but it’s being Logical. In order to achieve, you must follow “due process” you must work hard, have patience, persevere like everyone else



KPOM.

This stupid "unprecedented support" is just a way for the "local coach" brigade to excuse the piss poor results and failures of our recent home grown coaches.

Stop with these stupid excuses. No matter what the NFF does, Nigeria should not be losing to fake Congo at home or Sudan. PERIOD.

Did Cameroon just not win the past ANC with their entire camp in disaray, with them threatening to boycott etc.

So please I dont want to hear these stupid excuses.

Keshi and Oliseh were abject failures.

I wont blame SSS because he was put into a hard place, but he didn't help matters by starting players like Aminu Umar in a do or die match.


People are delusional calling Rohr a poor coach, when his record speaks for itself.

FACT. No other SE coach has ever dominated the African terrain as well as Rohr. That is just a fact.


But you are only talking about qualification here, once he gets to the real tourney he fails woefully. So we have to wait till after this ANC to really judge him. But the likes of john12 are saying you can't judge him regardless of how the ANC goes which to me is ridiculous.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ROHR SPEAKS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 2232
Keshi wasn’t an abject failure. He won us our 3rd ANC after 20 years, qualified us for World Cup and Round of 16 putting in a decent performance. I think his a legend! However, keshi got distracted by Nigerians and succumbed to their pressure by dropping his “proven winners” for some unknown backwater players. However, history will remember him for winning another ANC after 20 years and that already makes him a legend. As for oliseh, idk sha


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: balo, DAgrin, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], mapet, Scipio Africanus and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group